Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo (46579 Views)

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest / Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by flexing11(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
dis stor* is false, eve* if gej is s*oeless, clueless, *ot to d exte*t of a* i*dividual bu*i*g wars*ips,,,,,,lies,
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Reference(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Toosure70:
i will ban you and your likes on all social network and forums

Hmmm. So if you have no idea then how will you handle tompolo and the final solution to the Niger-Delta question.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by charly4tex(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Point of correction is a vessel not a warship.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by deletrue: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilreese:
Rumors, do you know how much one warship cost ??
bros., thank you. Apc is like wounded lion. They are in cross road, taking on anything, anything on their way. In fact, this party is so disguisting. I keep asking myself the substance their members are made of? What nature of propaganda is this? There is no opposition party in Nigeria. Is this how to convince people not to vote for pdp? Dafts and most useless.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Sylvarresta(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Nice development......................

War against BOKo areRams............is about to start...

GEJ TiLl Nairobi turns to nairaland
slowpoke, so na warship una go carry enter Sambisa or Adamawa.... Ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Sylvarresta(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Huzzie:
For those of you that live in France ....What happens to people like Tompolo there?
he will be put in deepest prison never to see sunlight again
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by jkendy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
While plane is busy off-loading arms in Kano
Warship is arriving the riverside with ease.

Carry go.......... Government Tompolo.
I feel like kissing ur shoes in absentia !!!!
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by born2fuckpussy: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
pinkiecutie:
that looks like a canoe for fishing tilapia
bravo! Kudos to you, I will make you my wife for that
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by ifeelgood: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
GEJ is working.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
dvee2:

Glad of what? Dont we have Nigerian Navy? Why pay an individual to buy weapons that he will use against this country in future. This guy has fought against Nigeria before,what makes you think he wont fight again? Our Army,Navy and Airforce are short of weapons, but we pay one individual trillions every year to "protect our water ways" . Shame of a nation.
the matter pass Matthias..... As bad as it is, night Voyage is still under ban in this southern part of Nigeria cos of consistent pirate attack...
As long as it brings added security which is badly needed, I don't care under whose command it is.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by laimo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
coolhamid:
It's GEJ'S properties, he only used Tompolo as proxy to obtain those ships.....
the same way this same GJE is using Shekau as proxy to kill Nigerians in the north...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by CzarRex: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Preparations 4 2015 ahead I guess

Nigerianz bin preparin 4 2015 since 1999!
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by laimo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
coolhamid:
the same way this same evil GEJ's using Shekau as proxy to kill Northerners.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by sarutobie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
the infinite stupidity of a lot of comments here is a marvel.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by 30pence: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
gneisss:
ain't dat a fishing boat? plus what does he need a war ship for and is dat even legal?

He owns a security company that protects pipeline vandalisation and crude oil thefts by pirates.

If he's able to defend it's need in the course of his duty, then, itz allowed if given the go ahead.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by nijanigga: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
coolhamid:
that was gmb quote back in the days 1984 or so.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by eminemkayc: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na this ship dem go use blow KEYAMO head commot!!!
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
The other day turkey was imported into the country by an igbo man, custom officials seized the consignment and destroyed it openly. But here's an ex niger-delta militant, confidently bringing in gunboats under the guise of curbing piracy in waterways, and the government allowed him to bring the boats in! This is arrant nonsense! What happened to the Nigerian navy? Are they not capable of protecting and providing safety in our waterways or what?

OBJ may just be right after all. GEJ is not presiding this country the way he ought to! I'm afraid this country can't continue this way! We need a change! We need it next year!
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Krisddon: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Isaactop9:
don't just know wat to say , am tired of nigeria; CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK GEJ IS CLUELESS.
Do you know how much warship cost? Must you believe every calumnistic campaign against Jonathan? And how does clicking 'like' improve on your poor mentality?! Anu ofia!!
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by ikweremilitant: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
LilNetty:
According to Norwegian website - dagbladet.no, this is a pic of one of the warship allegedly acquired by former militant, Government Tompolo. See more pics and the translation of the words after the cut
Found the translation on Jide-Salu.com

www.lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photos-of-norwegian-warship-allegedly.html
hw does this look lyk a warship 4 Gods sake.dis a mere security vesel meant to patrol the creeks thereby compliementing the eforts of the navy.tompolos job is more or less of a coast guards job.a war ship is much more sophisticatd than that.and besides no country there sales a warship to an individual no matter her condition.we in nairaland should be educated enough to discern the truth frm mere propaganda.many of you sit at the comfort of ur rooms typing rubbish and concouring with apcs propaganda machine that chose to set nija on fire in d name of opposition...its nt a must to suport gudluck but pls let nijas image come first b4 partisen politics,other nations are watching.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by emmyclassic(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
condralbede:
Good one....get it ready in case.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by ikweremilitant: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
lilprinze:
These are cannons and not warships.
This is what a warships looks like.
my broda pls tell the educatd illetrates and the sychophants flooding nairaland this days.this are primary reasons why i quited comments on this forum.and i came to understand that views on nairaland does not represent the views of nigerians but a bunch of jobbers,bigots,sychophants,and sec school students who come online to test their mischief..,.so nairaland is to me a comic relief.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by TonYzeallY(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Huzzie:
For those of you that live in France ....What happens to people like Tompolo there?
Over here in France where am a Landlord,people like Tompolo re sent to be ministers in high sea fishing affairs.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by papoose321: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na boat b dis oo
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by pacesetter939: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
coolhamid:

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Marotzke(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
holluwai:
What nonsense? Did I have you mentioned in my comment? Please mr iknowitall, never in your entire life to exist mention me in such manner!

Your comments reeks of extreme ignorance and congenital idiocy. Did Tompolo buy the ships on his personal capacity or by global West Ltd? Is global west contacted to protect Nigerias shores from oil thieves and pirates? Are these patrol ships necessary for the job or not? Is Nigeria losing 10% or 200, 000 barrels of crude daily? Will Nigeria benefit ifthese massive theft of crude oil is stopped? Is it true that currently the Navy is not performing optimally? Are you so daft that you cant reason?

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by freezyprinzy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
pinkiecutie:
that looks like a canoe for fishing tilapia
dis geh u get mouth shacheesy
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by holluwai(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
You listed all these questions all based on the assumption that tompolo bought the warships or whatever it is so why don't you answer them yourself since you can reason well enough... Misguided mo.r0n.

[quote author=Marotzke post=28857532][quote]
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Bode69(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Isaactop9:
don't just know wat to say , am tired of nigeria; CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK GEJ IS CLUELESS.
and that like will feed you tonight right. Clueless citizen.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by Ikpewe: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Isaactop9:
YOUR BUHARI IS THE MOST CLUELSS IDIOT ON EARTH.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo by souljaboi51(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
how tf is this a war ship? looks like?...i dont even know undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert / Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.