Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (27176 Views)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by laykhorn(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
moderatorr:
most Nigerian investors don't yet believe in the software industry, those who do, want to invest N100,000 and own 80% of the company.
whereas N10m is not even enough for sound publicity in the first year.
This usually kills the company (and then in vestment )
I believe in the software industry and infact I'm planning to start something there very soon. Lets talk about it.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by jam04(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Looking an investors ready to partner in a granite haulage business. We are looking for an investor who can invest in the 30tons truck.

www.nairaland.com/1173518/investors-needed-dump-trucks-haulage
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by stevikenna: 12:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Good day everyone..i would love to meet with a potential angel investor or VC to connect with in the tech startup ecosystem.i reside in port harcourt and run a startup that is growing fast.i dont really need money just industry experience and someone to kust talk tech with .You can reach me on steveikenna@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by ogalanya(m): 5:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Good day nl, I am a Unizik graduate. Upon graduation, i decided to go into private business because i have this enterprising spirit. I decided to venture into pure/table water business, i have gotten the land in anambra, incorporated the company, trademarked the product, completed the building, installed the machines, have a comprehensive business plan and in the process of Nafdac registration. Right now, i am cash strapped as i need five hundred thousand naira to get the product into the market. Pls any interested investor should reach me on ogalanya2002@yahoo.com for terms and conditions. Thanks.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Bitcoin: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2014
We all know that Western Union, Money gram and other remittance businesses make hundreds of billions of dollars every year in fees just to send money to people all around the world. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will not replace these known companies anytime soon, but it can challenge them and only needs a small slice of their pie to thrive. With Bitcoin I can send money to anyone anywhere in the world virtually instantaneously for as little as 1cent. For example I can send $100 to someone in lagos for just 1cent and it will arrive in a matter of minutes whereas if I were to send $100 via western union, I could be charged $12 or more plus you might have to wait until the next day or so to receive it.

Western union and others have to make money to pay their staff, plus rent and other bank fees. With bitcoin all you need is a phone, laptop, computer, tablet or any device with internet access to send or receive money. Since this is a business idea, there has to be some profit to be made. Ex, if someone wants to send $100 to Nigeria, we can charge the person $6. When the bitcoin appears into the person's wallet, he or she would've to convert bitcoin to naira that's why we would charge the $6.

The potential doesn't just end there. How many of you have tried to buy goods online while paying through paypal? Do you know that Paypal charges its merchants up to 5% of every sale they make? 5% of a $1000 purchase is about $50, thats money the merchants can include as discounts but instead they have to jack up their prices to cover the transaction fees. Visa, Mastercard, Discovery, American Express and just about every payment portal charges some percentage fee, thats how they stay in business, meanwhile its virtualy free to transact with bitcoins.

I'm looking for folks already familiar with bitcoin and willing to set up a remittance business based on bitcoin/crypto currency. Venture capitalists, financial advisors, bitcoin enthusiasts, speculators, and entrepreneurs are highly invited in this business opportunity. Kindly post any suggestions, ideas or requests here. If you are not familiar with bitcoin you can start here www.weusecoins.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by holajeedayy: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2014
am in to food processing ......all I need now is affordable actractive packaging to hit the product in to market and strategy... any1 with assistant potential can mail me jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by blackorpheus(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Deyou:

Hello, can you send more details and future plans. I may want to invest for equity

How can I reach you, please?
Can you place your email? Or mobile?
Thanks.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by 2prexios: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
I am into research, publishing and marketing, my contribution is, the real profit is very different from imaginary profit, and the man with an idea must be where the money is made, on the field at work. You dont go to sleep with your idea; bring it out with the bug and improve on it. Dont wait for investment angel that will fly your new kite, but someone that will improve what is humble but prudent. Borrowing to sponsor fresh, untested idea is the most stupid approach: you can win but you may not always win, when it matter most. So, the big break broke, and big debts to pay, oh God! All broke~ass were smart nerds. If it's worth so much, let's see the last entry on your balance sheet.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2014
blackorpheus:

Thanks.

Ask9ja@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by newacca: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Angel investors who look at investing in Abeokuta, a city that is fast emerging as a commercial hub; harnessing the proximity of Lagos, the economic hub of Nigeria.
You may check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1831775/young-aspiring-entrepreneurs-abeokutalets-meet
for young and aspiring entrepreneurs with great ideas.

Young entrepreneurs who have brilliant ideas and want to startup in the city may also connect with the group to get seed funding from potential investors (who are also members).
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by ibrhyme77(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
I am an oil and gas dealer,i have practical experiences and lucrative idea couple with links to take the biz forward.Any serious investor can get in touch or quote me.whatsapp me on 07050923029
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by omat20(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Hello I need 10people to invest 5000 each in my movie production. I will pay you 10,000 after the movie enters the market. Mail me on gummomat@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by chuzimgaius(f): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2014
We are a leading VSAT services provider in Nigeria. We have just developed a new Mobile solution that would change the IS game in Nigeria. To invest PM
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by oge966: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2014
blackorpheus:

Thanks.

I am interested in investing in your biz if I am convinced about the idea. you can contact me on ogefran@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by monarch(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello friends,

I have a private school already running with about 70 pupils.

I need an investor that would invest in the school because the school has the capacity to have over 300 pupils. We are currently in a rented building but our target is to move to its own building.

The school can compete favorably with schools in its environs.

If you are interested, kindly contact me on 08023370752.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Adesam02: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Interesting
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by blackorpheus(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
oge966:

I am interested in investing in your biz if I am convinced about the idea. you can contact me on ogefran@gmail.com

OK. i shall send you an email soonest.
Thank you.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by blackorpheus(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Deyou:

Ask9ja@gmail.com

OK. i shall send you an email soonest.
Thank you.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
RothmasPop:
Who is interested in investing in a new instant messaging App/brand?

Can you say more about it....its uniqueness and your plan to grow your customer base.

If you don't mind, send details to ask9ja@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
chuzimgaius:
We are a leading VSAT services provider in Nigeria. We have just developed a new Mobile solution that would change the IS game in Nigeria. To invest PM
Ur vsat company got no name? If yes I smell lies.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by LajaLaba: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
holajeedayy:
am in to food processing ......all I need now is affordable actractive packaging to hit the product in to market and strategy... any1 with assistant potential can mail me jidealade123@gmail.com
Sorry to ask wat type of processing are u into?
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by jaydee87(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2014
vladimiros:
I am ready to invest 10 Million Naira for a reasonable equity stake in a Music entertainment and Management firm.

You can replt me if you are interested
if u real and based in Lagos I will introduce you to some people that I can beat my chest on.
they really good but the only problem is finance as u know that is what gives u a start in nigeria now...
u can email me jidedada2000@gmail.com then we can talk better... u Dont need to invest the whole money all. u need is to invest in the right artist that's all. just send me a message and we continue from there or better still quote me and we talk here if its okay by you....
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please, to angel investors. I have this idea where people will be able to invest as low as 500 naira to reap huge money, say, after 1year. All I need is finance to create the platform- it's really going to be a sophisticated platform. For more information, contact me on: amzymayo750@yahoo.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by elvis10ten(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Nice thread. I have an idea for a secure olx like app for mobile devices. Will return back here when i build the product or something i can show.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by realbee(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
We a team of young businessmen looking for angel investors who have the capacity to finance a 350 million Naira business. We are starting a cinema business with new innovations and ideas brought in. We have selected a fast growing state capital where their is currently no cinema as the start up point, after which we intend to establish more outlets in other states. the business plan, developed after over six months of comprehensive research is ready and we intend to start construction works early next year. The business has a guaranteed 30% return on investment in the 1st year alone and over 100% in 3 years. Interested angel investors should pm me. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE THE FINANCIAL CAPACITY TO FUND THIS PROJECT ONLY. Also, interested investors should be ready to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement before we present the business plan to them for their view/review, although, a business proposal summary of the plan will be presented to you before signing the agreement so you can have a better idea of what we are offering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by officenmore: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
We are Abuja based business that offers office solutions to small and medium size businesses in Nigeria. Contact us for office stationeries, furnitures, IT supply, and lighting supplies. We are almost ready with the design that impress the clients for your business.

http://www.officenmore.net/
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
chronique:
Maybe you should go through my profile and ask about me around NL before you open your mouth to spit garbage. Perhaps you think everyone knows NL/is internet savvy. Did you even read what the rules for this thread were,before you opened your mouth to talk? Dummy.
You should be able to identify a hungry undergrad when you see one and ignore.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by chronique(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
True.
blink182:
You should be able to identify a hungry undergrad when you see one and ignore.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by spassion: 4:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Pm me.

monarch:
Hello friends,

I have a private school already running with about 70 pupils.

I need an investor that would invest in the school because the school has the capacity to have over 300 pupils. We are currently in a rented building but our target is to move to its own building.

The school can compete favorably with schools in its environs.

If you are interested, kindly contact me on 08023370752.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Start Plantain Chips Production / Eyowo Secures Full License From The CBN / Access Bank Stealing Money From Customers' Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.