Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? (9032 Views)

Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / Do You Have To Serve NYSC If You're Coming From Abroad? What Is The Cutoff Age? / NYSC: Is Kaduna A Good Place To Serve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by mcdokwe(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will influence my posting to somewhere I will be comfortable serving and not risk being sent to a remote area in the name of service and humility
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by zicoraads: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
I would bring back a certain moment and fvck Rashida like cray! One of my only regret. How the hell did I pass up that pucci, I can never tell.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
i nor go even allow dat chance come near me again self...cos..its a waste of my TIME!!!!!!!...
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by html14java(f): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
NYSC

National Year of Sex and Comfort

So boring all you could always think of is your intimate partner

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Pennyways: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Start my whole life new
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will reject the offer.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will serve in another state and save lot more

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
html14java:
NYSC
when did you serve friend?
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by kamez(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Honestly nothing at all..

Firstly those 21 days at NYSC orientation camp, were the worst days of my life.... I was in batch B and it rained almost everyday in camp.. The cold was unbearable infact I almost attempted prison break, abi I go call am camp break.. Plus those yeye army guys kept punishing us under the rain everyday..

Secondly Ameachi refused to pay me my state allowee 8 months after my POP.. Finally wen they started paying, I was already working here in lag and couldn't get permission to go and collect mine...

So I literarilly gained nothing serving in PH.. Except that I served in ph city so I kinda had fun enjoying the city..unlike those posted to the villages..

Infact if I'm posted for NYSC again, I ll claim to be above 30yrs and collec exemption letter .. Shikina!!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by condralbede(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
The way Wai I go take bleep those corp members(copper girls) ehhh.In short I go start right from camp. grin
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by tolababa(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will reject the offer and if it is compulsory I will be on GHOST MODE again

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
I am still serving and I am trying my best not to regret my service year. I involved myself in SAED and my trainer called me to join him to train the batch C. We did.

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by kelkline: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
U no wel, waisting one yr 4 notin what do u achieve for d first year? Tink posiable.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by havilah15(f): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
I would enjoy camp more..
. Abi na camp sha den mami market and reli make friends because I no make friends 4 camp.and den does army wen der camp I for no fear dem d way I did in camp.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by radiance26(f): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
I won't serve in Ondo state,where Nysc strict pass Nigerian Army.Even Ondo is still owing us state allawee since last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Sylverbox(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
If I'm to serve again, I'd gladly joint the 'ghost corper' crew while I use the whole year to read, read and read! Its just a waste of my year.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Me, serve? It's a No! I regret eva going 4 NYSC because my present trouble (completely broke) started when i went 4 service @Ebonyi State

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by millionboi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
frustratedman:
I want to be richer than seun and linda ikeji but i'm currently jobless. Please help me nairalanders if u have any info concerning getting legitimate jobs. Thanks
change ur name/mindset or ur dream may neva com true
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Haderayo(f): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
First...I won't attend any parade
Enjoy camp to the fullest
Be a ghost Corper
SAVE

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by evita5(f): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nothing
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by smudge2079(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will probably make sure i smash more in d sheets.... It's all in d past tho
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by millionboi(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eddyken:
Me, serve? It's a No! I regret eva going 4 NYSC because my present trouble (completely broke) started when i went 4 service @Ebonyi State
wetin hapn *beg?
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by veave(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
frustratedman:
I want to be richer than seun and linda ikeji but i'm currently jobless. Please help me nairalanders if u have any info concerning getting legitimate jobs. Thanks

Honey, you cannot be richer than linda and seun put together by working for someone...

I also want to be richer than bill gates. But my head is so blank to profiting business ideas right now...
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ermmm..I would build a website for my PPA and probably have more s.ex in camp tongue
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by bimbcy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Use d money gathered from inec assignment and allowee to pay 4 dowry of one of ma fulani (yariyan) student. #missjalingo sosai
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by acaciakay: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mr swagz! I wil upgrade my swagz d more!
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Hero10001: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ah.. I would show more love and won't invest in anything..
I lost about N2m during my service year in Kaduna though.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Pamcrest(f): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op, not all second chances are desirable. Though I enjoyed my NYSC (in those days it was something graduates looked forward to) but I don't think I want to relive it. I remember that I actually turned down d job offers I had gotten even before d end of d service because none was located in Lagos...imagine that!
My humble submission
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Ojestas(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nothing. .I remember the anxiety. . Now, I feel like tomorrow should be july already. The nYSC of a thing is overhyped. U wouldnt understand until u taste it

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by NwaJesusteete(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
The woman camp commandant my targetcheesy realy can't imagine my whole self going back to camp again God forbid except militry or immigration camp8-)
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Funpeter: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
tempex88:
NCCF rural Rugged
Yes boss NCCF make service worthwhile. Preparing for my last state rugged at oyo town come january.....Nccf we never die.
Do you love this family?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts / 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. / Re: NYSC Foundation Loan To Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.