Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? (9031 Views)

Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / Do You Have To Serve NYSC If You're Coming From Abroad? What Is The Cutoff Age? / NYSC: Is Kaduna A Good Place To Serve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
I would have gotten different parents smiley

Mine are dysfunctional
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by qlp007(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Will change nothing cause it was perfect!
Went in unknown and came out with a bang!
I miss it kinda tho!
Twas fun!!!!

Maybe I should have added Ada and Ijeoma/Chioma (Not sure of the name) to the chopped list but I can't remember 'em all now sef!
Too bad if it was boring for you but if you haven't done it yet? Abeg, enjoy yourself wella
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 15, 2014
veave:

Honey, you cannot be richer than linda and seun put together by working for someone...

I also want to be richer than bill gates. But my head is so blank to profiting business ideas right now...
just start something , so long as it has income yielding potential
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 5:09am On Dec 15, 2014
I would save more than I have now. My PPA is cool and I would love to work with them over and over again. I engaged in SAED. I bake cakes, do beads and snacks now. Mine is not a waste of time but my stepping stone. I rep Batch A 2014 Lasgidi Corp member

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by veave(f): 5:14am On Dec 15, 2014
tooltip:
just start something , so long as it has income yielding potential

I don't even have an idea of what to start and were to start from angry
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2014
lol...... Nawa o
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by onome710(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
I would enjoy camp more..

Awwww. That was one thing I enjoyed to the max! Yes! I owned my camp. Everyone knew 'ONOME' *winks*
Well, what I'll do differently? 1.Save! Although it would still be hard considering the small allawee.
2. Start job hunting back then.
3. Do extra lessons for extra pay.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2014
veave:

I don't even have an idea of what to start and were to start from angry

lol, everyone was clueless at some point!, you know what you need right now!....a resolution to start something and continue even if things dont work out as planned. i sent a pm
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2014
what do i need a second chance for ? when i dont even like the first one
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by veave(f): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2014
tooltip:

lol, everyone was clueless at some point!, you know what you need right now!....a resolution to start something and continue even if things dont work out as planned. i sent a pm

Okay. Will reply you
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2014
Lool Guy! I don't doubt you one bit..

Na so all of us know you for CDS..

But I improve small nau. Most people bin know me for CDS too..
onome710:

Awwww. That was one thing I enjoyed to the max! Yes! I owned my camp. Everyone knew 'ONOME' *winks*
Well, what I'll do differently? 1.Save! Although it would still be hard considering the small allawee.
2. Start job hunting back then.
3. Do extra lessons for extra pay.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by addak(f): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2014
tempex88:
NCCF rural Rugged
rural rugged will never die!
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by yokiti: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Funpeter:
Yes boss NCCF make service worthwhile. Preparing for my last state rugged at oyo town come january.....Nccf we never die.
Do you love this family?
I loooveeee this family of God
Tell me how close;
so cloooseeely knitted into one
they have taken me into their arms and am so glad to be a paaarrrrtttt of this great faaammmmilllly.
NCCF will never die.
Are you good to go?
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Funpeter: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2014
yokiti:

I loooveeee this family of God
Tell me how close;
so cloooseeely knitted into one
they have taken me into their arms and am so glad to be a paaarrrrtttt of this great faaammmmilllly.
NCCF will never die.
Are you good to go?
Boss am good to gon good to go.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by EmmyDe25(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nothing. Made utmost use of it. #EkoKopa
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by lastchild: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
One thing I understand about this nysc is that the story differs for many people
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by idongesit88: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Haderayo:
First...I won't attend any parade
Enjoy camp to the fullest
Be a ghost Corper
SAVE
lastchild:
One thing I understand about this nysc is that the story differs for many people
EmmyDe25:
Nothing. Made utmost use of it. #EkoKopa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're A Corp Member, This Is A Must Read!!! / Nysc Members To Be Trained In Martial Arts / 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.