Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? (1088 Views)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by tundexx1: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Do you know you can be good looking and be more attractive? even if you don't have that great look before.
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Applaner: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2014
nothing.
iam wonderfully and beautifully made.
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by princessayesha(f): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Bath with ice water...it works all the time wink
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by tundexx1: 1:15am On Dec 14, 2014
@applaner i hear you i don hear your tape ooo @princeessayesha really?
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by tundexx1: 1:38am On Dec 14, 2014
I wish i could talk about that here but have gat limited time I've once written a 1000 articles on it you can have it almost for free just send an email to mymobilesitestech@gmail.com
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Mynd44: 3:31am On Dec 14, 2014
I know a girl that bathes with salt water.

Wait, that was just to prevent Ebola grin
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Maamin(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Applaner:
nothing.
iam wonderfully and beautifully made.

angry
What about the eyebrow?
Lipstick?
Facial creams and foundations?
Extension hair?
Eyelashes?
Butt pad?
Push up bras?
angry angry
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by corisande: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2014
chop money

That's all!
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Nothing.....
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Applaner: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Maamin:

angry
What about the eyebrow?
Lipstick?
Extension hair?
Eyelashes?
Butt pad?
Push up bras?
angry angry

ur sister no de do all DAT?
she don attract u b/4?
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Maamin(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Applaner:

ur sister no de do all DAT?
she don attract u b/4?

So why you lie initially? angry

And NO my sister does not do all that and YES she is attractive to me not in a romantic way tongue

You won com form for who here? angry
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Maamin:

angry
What about the eyebrow?
Lipstick?
Extension hair?
Eyelashes?
Butt pad?
Push up bras?
angry angry

You mirrored my exact thought.

What we have are fake girls. Here in school some even come for all-night reading with make-up on!

It's kind of funny when you can't recognize a girl when she's taken her make-up accessories off.

None of the females her can feel CONFIDENT without those things you mentioned.

Several times I've shocked them by visiting impromtu and they nearly always show signs of uneasiness that you've seen them just plain...and when they sleepover at your apartment.

I go for the less artificial ones though. I can't stand excess make-up. A lipgloss and maybe eye pencil would do. No push-up bras and buttpads.
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Maamin(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

What we have are fake girls. Here in school some even come for all-night reading with make-up on!

It's kind of funny when you can't recognize a girl when she's taken her make-up accessories off.

Several times I've shocked them by visiting impromtu and they nearly always show signs of uneasiness that you've seen them just plain...and when they sleepover at your apartment.

I go for the less artificial ones though. I can't stand excess make-up. A lipgloss and maybe eye pencil would do. No push-up bras and buttpads.

Good you could testify to some unrealistic things they do, but will be screaming "I want a man to keep it real with me".."i need a real man".....story of my life angry...Dont mind, them that is how they get themselves hurt for nothing...trying to form "beautifully and wonderfully made" becoz we dey nairaland. Meanwhile lack of confidence drive them to wear these things..as if that is not enof..she is not even being real to herself to admit in the first place. grin
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
First off, to maamin, shout out to my lover..... kiss. Holler.....I see ya looking sweet over there. *blows kisses*.

Didnt know makeup is big in nigerian women. Boy how have things changed since I was there.

But then again, I left at 5 yrs of age. I guess children didnt wear one. Or do they now...?

I hate makeup. It actually find it takes away from my natural beauty. I feel like a clown when I wear one.

I just do everything light : light moisturizer, light eye liner, lip gloss, maybe sometimes light powder to dust off excess oil. Thats it.

I have been told I look better without makeup.

I am in my 30s, but I always get passed off as 20s. Makeup do age you. Wear less and take good care of ur skin.

Of course good diet and exercise helps too. And plenty H2O.
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Maamin(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chiadanin:
First off, to maamin, shout out to my lover..... kiss. Holler.....I see ya looking sweet over there. *blows kisses*.

Didnt know makeup is big in nigerian women. Boy how have things changed since I was there.

But then again, I left at 5 yrs of age. I guess children didnt wear one. Or do they now...?

I hate makeup. It actually find it takes away from my natural beauty. I feel like a clown when I wear one.

I just do everything light : light moisturizer, light eye liner, lip gloss, maybe sometimes light powder to dust off excess oil. Thats it.

I have been told I look better without makeup.

I am in my 30s, but I always get passed off as 20s. Makeup do age you. Wear less and take good care of ur skin.

Of course good diet and exercise helps too. And plenty H2O.

Aww..how sweet of you my boo..*Blows kisses too* kiss

My dear make up is big in Nigerian women..infact if u see what some now do with their eyebrows..you might shed tears for them,but thank goodness you dont see makeup as most ladies see it. I new I was gonna love you (not even knowing you are not the makeup crazy type) *blows more kisses* kiss

I seriously cant vouch for the children O! shocked..hmm! embarassed

Is good to be moderate..but some ladies now do makeup like their life depended on it

I admire the nourishment of the skin eating natural foods and exercises to keep the body fit. My dear you look way better without it and,looking at ur pix (that reminds me follow me back cool. You even look like under 20

*crazy in love* kiss
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Maamin:

Aww..how sweet of you my boo..*Blows kisses too* kiss

My dear make up is big in Nigerian women..infact if u see what some now do with their eyebrows..you might shed tears for them,but thank goodness you dont see makeup as most ladies see it. I new I was gonna love you (not even knowing you are not the makeup crazy type) *blows more kisses* kiss

I seriously cant vouch for the children O! shocked..hmm! embarassed

Is good to be moderate..but some ladies now do makeup like their life depended on it

I admire the nourishment of the skin eating natural foods and exercises to keep the body fit. My dear you look way better without it and,looking at ur pix (that reminds me follow me back cool. You even look like under 20

*crazy in love* kiss

Interesting!!!!!. Sure thing, I am already following u in me corazon. (Heart). Xoxo
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by Maamin(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chiadanin:

Interesting!!!!!. Sure thing, I am already following u in me corazon. (Heart). Xoxo

Sweet wink
Re: Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? by MayflowerB(f): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

I can do without all d aforementioned .....I can proudly go anywhere at anytime without those stuffs u mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Not To Get Married, For Guys Only / I've A Crush On 5eun(ah Fit Turn Lesbo For Am) / Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.