Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality (1091 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Stanleyafam(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
It gets me pissed sometimes the way even graduates that are females show this mentality.
It's mostly found within the social media ladies, a mentality that keeps them at a particular place for a long time.. well i'll list some.

1. Cold attitude
This is normal for most females, u try to chat them up and they answer as if each reply cost 50000 naira, very annoying, eg hw are > fn
U look good > k
What are ur goals in life > ntn

2 The k syndrome
They just can't help but use "k" it's like the latest big girls abi little girls trend, and if u ask them what "k" means they say it's "ok" well sorry, that's not the meaning.

3 The ones with fishbrain mentality
These set of girls are the most annoying ones.. infact they block their chance of gaining information and knowledge.
I had an experience with one, she asked what I do for a living and I told her I work most times on the internet, she concluded I was a yahoo boy and never wanted me to educate her on what I do. She stopped talking to me immediately.

All I'm trying to say is this, ladies we know most guys come just to chase your pants but u can stop that by setting restrictions. Any guy that says hi to you on any platform is not to be subjected to ridicule, allow him talk and flow with him on positive grounds till he shows otherwise, u never might know whose information will change your life.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by delishpot: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Stanleyafam:
It gets me pissed sometimes the way even graduates that are females show this mentality.
It's mostly found within the social media ladies, a mentality that keeps them at a particular place for a long time.. well i'll list some.

1. Cold attitude
This is normal for most females, u try to chat them up and they answer as if each reply cost 50000 naira, very annoying, eg hw are > fn
U look good > k
What are ur goals in life > ntn

2 The k syndrome
They just can't help but use "k" it's like the latest big girls abi little girls trend, and if u ask them what "k" means they say it's "ok" well sorry, that's not the meaning.

3 The ones with fishbrain mentality
These set of girls are the most annoying ones.. infact they block their chance of gaining information and knowledge.
I had an experience with one, she asked what I do for a living and I told her I work most times on the internet, she concluded I was a yahoo boy and never wanted me to educate her on what I do. She stopped talking to me immediately.

All I'm trying to say is this, ladies we know most guys come just to chase your pants but u can stop that by setting restrictions. Any guy that says hi to you on any platform is not to be subjected to ridicule, allow him talk and flow with him on positive grounds till he shows otherwise, u never might know whose information will change your life.
Cheers

True. But change that topic to Some Nigerian ladies. Just as peeps get angry when women say all Nigerian men are the same.
Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Creamish(f): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Stay away from kids.
Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Stanleyafam(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Creamish:
Stay away from kids.

Ain't easy spotting kids these days, till a conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Stanleyafam(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
delishpot:

True. But change that topic to Some Nigerian ladies. Just as peeps get angry when women say all Nigerian men are the same.

smiley
Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Creamish(f): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Stanleyafam:

Ain't easy spotting kids these days, till a conversation.

Once u have that conversation and u get "k-ed", stay away from them.

BTW...d'u know my mentality? Im wondering how u came up with ur general conclusion..
Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Stanleyafam(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Creamish:

Once u have that conversation and u get "k-ed", stay away from them.

BTW...d'u know my mentality? Im wondering how u came up with ur general conclusion..

Perhaps a great idea if u let me know
Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Lisaflex(f): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
More lyk d nig ladies u hv met
Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Creamish(f): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Stanleyafam:

Perhaps a great idea if u let me know

U dont need to respond to all questions. Know when someone is being sacarstic...

nwayz, have urself a nice day!
Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
"k syndrome" grin grin cheesycheesy
Re: Some Nigerian Ladies And Their Mentality by cutieberie1(f): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him / My Low Budget Wedding / She Said To Me "I Only Date Cool Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.