Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About (54689 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u have watched too much harry potter movies grin u need to take a break dear!
Hehehehehehehe...grin, I'm on break now
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by wirinet(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
bros powers dey oo,just pray they don't attack your life. I will give u 2 examples. There was a nigerian man in uk,he won a scholarship and each time he comes back from classes into his room ,he will meet a man in his room with an agbob saki across his shoulders and the room would have been ransacked. At first many thought he was mad ,until his girlfriend confirmed that they left the room one day clean and tidy and only to come back to find the room upside down. There was this case of a woman ,every night a man will come out of her body make love with her till morning and enter her body again, by the time the husband makes any sexual advances she was always too tired.this caused a rift until she went for deliverance. The point is women get entangled in this things in various ways but the easiest way is by visiting pastors and imams and babalawos. We all know women like to seek for prophecies and so on. Cases abound everyday and many more go unearthed

Please google the world schizophrenia, it will explain most of these so called emere experiences.

According to wikipedia
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and inactivity. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Ilekeh:
Unless you're admitting that you're one of the above mentioned terrestrial agents, I don't wanna hear it.

Humans should not concern themselves with the business of the gods and unearthly beings.

Lol. Wait till you are married...
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehe...grin, I'm on break now
lol good.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
@opiosko, my own argument is about how women are enslaved and sexually molested by spiritualists .rarely will women visit a spiritualist for money or fame,it is usually because of children or her husband ,boyfriend or marriage. The first thing is to lie to the women,tell them something fearful,once they believe it,women will go to any extent to get a solution,that is why we have heard how many women sold their prooperties and gave the proceeds to these people .it is a big problem because it has been shown that even educated women too are easy targets for these so called spiritualists. The op made mention of dreams and this is an area exploited by the devil in deceiving people,many people marriage have been destroyed because they believed in dreams
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nmeri17: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
sounds like the storyline of those mount Zion skits lipsrsealed
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Tins dey ooo... May de good Lord save us all, Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2014
wirinet:

Please google the world schizophrenia, it will explain most of these so called emere experiences.

According to wikipedia

look, spiritual facts and events is foolishness and madness to carnal minds . So no matter what I tell u about these spiritual things to you it is all nonsense and madness. So we are on 2 different angles and planes in opposite directions.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by sacora(f): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2014
iwriterng:
Wish I believe the existence of these things. Jesus wey popular pass sef, na by force I dey take belief him.
funny you
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by KolaShangOne(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2014
@op.. Took my time to read this your experience. Its pretty obvious you're not very well yet.. I understand you and I believe you.

I really think you should seek help from white garment churches, that's their speciality. Itss normal to seek help from people higher up the spiritual ranking than you.

Don't despair because of one fake pastor. You still need to continuously seek help. You may buy 100 lies before the truth. Don't despair.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Op thanks for sharing.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by arizona145(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2014
@OP.. I suggest you come to Nigeria and visit Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka in Enugu state. God will use him to set you free if only you believe..
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by freecocoa(f): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2014
That's how one of my cousin's wife who lives and eats prayer houses came to tell my uncle how her pastor saw a vision that he(my uncle) would die December last year so he needed to come for prayers bla bla bla if not the prophecy would come true, my uncle was very furious with her o and told her to take back the message to whomever sent her, telling the person that he was the one to die, grin, it's almost a year and counting and my uncle is more alive than ever.

These people are just thieves looking for who to defraud, you need to hear my cousin's wife talk, I really pity her cos even with all the prayers and church going, any fly that passes is a witch/wizard, any headache is an attack, any sneeze was caused by someone who doesn't want her progress yet this is a girl who can barely make a correct sentence in english, doesn't have a job/isn't looking for one,just sits at home all day eating(when she's not at the prayer house),virtually doesn't have anything meaningful to contribute to any discussion, still the witches and wizards won't let her be and I keep asking what do these witches really want from her? Because I mean, if I were a witch, I'd go for people with something to lose, not a jobless, lousy housewife.

3 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
The neighbour issues simply caused you some psychological problems, and you kept associating with things you heard of. You are simply paranoid!!! Religion foes that to you because alk its teachings re abstract and people continue praying over problems they can't know it solved or not..... That's y some people always pray against curses from cradle to grave.

See a psychologist, stay away from much religion, enjoy life
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by nwaobitex: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Story
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by kaboninc(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2014
When it happens to you.....then you will take the op very seriously

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by SirAweezy(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Eventhough you are right... Bt sorry your analysis are just too from the physical not deep spiritual.. Try and connect with the spirit world... You'll surprised you've known nothing yet. I pray you find rest in God as you prevail at this time of your tribulation.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Empiree: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by zicoy6k: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Dis is too long jare. Longer than d epistle of paul to the corinthians.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2014
arizona145:
@OP.. I suggest you come to Nigeria and visit Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka in Enugu state. God will use him to set you free if only you believe..
she doesn't need another man of God, what she needs is Jesus .

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2014
iwriterng:
Wish I believe the existence of these things. Jesus wey popular pass sef, na by force I dey take belief him.

see this one you better know where you stand and stand well
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2014
freecocoa:
That's how one of my cousin's wife who lives and eats prayer houses came to tell my uncle how her pastor saw a vision that he(my uncle) would die December last year so he needed to come for prayers bla bla bla if not the prophecy would come true, my uncle was very furious with her o and told her to take back the message to whomever sent her, telling the person that he was the one to die, grin, it's almost a year and counting and my uncle is more alive than ever.

These people are just thieves looking for who to defraud, you need to hear my cousin's wife talk, I really pity her cos even with all the prayers and church going, any fly that passes is a witch/wizard, any headache is an attack, any sneeze was caused by someone who doesn't want her progress yet this is a girl who can barely make a correct sentence in english, doesn't have a job/isn't looking for one,just sits at home all day eating(when she's not at the prayer house),virtually doesn't have anything meaningful to contribute to any discussion, still the witches and wizards won't let her be and I keep asking what do these witches really want from her? Because I mean, if I were a witch, I'd go for people with something to lose, not a jobless, lousy housewife.
a man visited a pastor and when he was about to leave the pastor said he shouldn't leave with the car because he saw a vision of blood all over the car and that the man will have an accident, the man thanked the pastor and told him yes there was blood all over his car but that it is the blood of Jesus because his car is covered in His blood . He is still driving that car till date .no accident whatsoever
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by claycares: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Academy Award-winning film A Beautiful
Mind, John Nash suffered severely from this but was able to control it and later won the Nobel laurette
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by natedalo: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2014
the op is just experiencing paranoid schizophrenia.
she is experiencing hallucinations that is hearing spirit voices telling her she is a love peddler
she has delusions that her neigbours are trying to kill her. she feels she is being watched. these are all signs of paranoid schizophrenia. she needs to stop seeing doctors and start seeing psychiatrists. once she starts drugs all the delusions and hallucinations would vanish
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by akay48(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2014
Good write up. You should also report this case to Twitter.com. The Twitter team are currently taking surveys of those that have been visited by aliens.
But USA to Akure? Because your neighbors have sex in their own kitchen? 0-1000 real quick?!
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2014
@ op, thumbs up 4 sharing ur ordeal, i've bin traversing smt similar but his grace is sustaining me! Stay blessed.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by freecocoa(f): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
a man visited a pastor and when he was about to leave the pastor said he shouldn't leave with the car because he saw a vision of blood all over the car and that the man will have an accident, the man thanked the pastor and told him yes there was blood all over his car but that it is the blood of Jesus because his car is covered in His blood . He is still driving that car till date .no accident whatsoever
Lmao grin, just imagine, the pastor would have just asked the man straight up to 'dash' him the car, very useless set of 419ers.

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by 1miccza: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Some points were clearly defined though e.g the part about this spirits inhabiting human privates that's why we have an upsurge in cases like adultery and fornication,there has also been an increase in the number of posessed ladies around us. Very informative write up OP naturally some would display intellectual prowess on threads like this,some would not believe and some would ignorantly push posts like this aside but the fact is these spirits are real and they exist. As the book of Revelation said "He who has an ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches....
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2014
sorry i dont read too much long post
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Elevation(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2014
The Bible is the true prophecy, see be born again and genuinely dedicate ur life to God through Jesus, be faithful and have faith don't play with sin, Christ is the way, u see (the ) is a definite article not (a) an indefinite article,you can't be free only in truth that u can be free (John 8:32) now Christ is the truth (John 14:6) and He is the Living Word (John 1:1-12) u have to surrender all to Him and believe He is the only one that can help i tell you this day, ur story will change and i advice u to buy tapes from true anointed men of God, saturate ur heart, mind and soul with God just faithfully do this, pls stop visiting prayer houses that promote obscenity u will just compound ur issue.bye
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by wirinet(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Here is another funny statement that you are indeed afflicted with schizophrenia;
They just wanted us split apart, and damaged, and dead. I would often see omens of three dead bees, since we were only three in the house, before having my second child. They would be dead, and laying side by side in straight alignment. My husband would sprinkle them with holy water, and flush them down the toilet. So, it was a terrible situation.

How did you flush omens of three dead bees down the toilet?

Furthermore, how come you are the only one affected by all these?

Where are your husbands and children? Did you abandon them to start sleeping in churches, seeking spiritual help?

Have you tried seeing a doctor all these times? Please seek one out as soon as possible.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by ugwuishi(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Based on wat u wrote, what u experienced os far mor dan dis. However, d battle rages on,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.