Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About (54745 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
1miccza:

exactly bro nairaland is filled with people who think they have seen and experienced all there is to see and experience. Thanks for the corroborration.
yes bro,that is the reason why I don't bother replying them when they quote me or try to argue , only very deep rooted fools will deny the existence of mystical powers and spiritual and demonic forces and their everyday influence on human beings.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by kuderrich: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
zeb04:
Psalm 91-9.I have made the lord my defender,the most high my protector so no disaster wil come near me.

When the enemy comes in like a flood(physically, mentally in what ever form)the lord will raise a standard against them

Am working in powers
Am working in miracles
I live a life of favour
I know who I am.
halleluyah some1 is changing
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by wirinet(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
yes bro,that is the reason why I don't bother replying them when they quote me or try to argue , only very deep rooted fools will deny the existence of mystical powers and spiritual and demonic forces and their everyday influence on human beings.

Then the western nations are fools, because the deny and disregard the existence of mystical powers and demonic and spiritual powers. So how come the " wise ones" like you are usually the poorest, diseased and ignorant in the world.

I have not seen what gains you people have made from the expert knowledge of mystical powers.

Infact your lives revolves around things created by these same fools that deny the existence of demonic powers.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
leocolin:
Are u really sure u know what u'r saying or u are just exaggerating things?.I dont believe this crap.
bro this isn't a story and I think there was even a thread about it here on nairaland. I don't tell stories I tell facts. ireporterstv.co/19-year-old-girl-vomits-money-and-broken-bottles-in-ghana/
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
wirinet:

Then the western nations are fools, because the deny and disregard the existence of mystical powers and demonic and spiritual powers. So how come the " wise ones" like you are usually the poorest, diseased and ignorant in the world.

I have not seen what gains you people have made from the expert knowledge of mystical powers.

Infact your lives revolves around things created by these same fools that deny the existence of demonic powers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoRj6BIkors
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by zeb04(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
kuderrich:
halleluyah some1 is changing
lol
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Lordmykel(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
So there are witches in USA too??...

I thought it was only nigeria. Ignorance is realy bad.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lordmykel:
So there are witches in USA too??...

I thought it was only nigeria. Ignorance is realy bad.
the earlier people understand that the forces of darkness operates everywhere the better, even in the uk since last year there have been an increase in the number ritual killings of kids and people for ritual purposes. news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2009876.stm
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
erad:
I haven't seen or read any thing to believe you are being tormented by terrestrial forces. I think you were oppressed mentally and your mind was pushed to its breaking point. Your woes started the day you started seeking spiritual help for a mental problem.

Since you have summarized my intended long comment, I will leave it at that.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Gboliwe: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Ironically, I did the correlation and it all fitted in. The op had serious psychological problem even before moving to that neighborhood: intensive paranoia is a serious case of mental breakdown: where everyone seems to be after you or oppressing you. First, it was her innocent Jamaican neighbors, then her pastor at akure, then her friends at cotonou. Notice that she blames everyone/everything else for her problems except herself.

What she needed was medical help, not spiritual.

Hmmmm. But she said the witchcraft started when Pastor molested her. Now I know better.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
Infact ehn, this lady has some very serious issues. Very serious. That's why I shake my head at the comments here. There are deep, dark mysteries in this world. Much deeper than we can fathom, and if only God will open their eyes to see.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:

Infact ehn, this lady has some very serious issues. Very serious. That's why I shake my head at the comments here. There are deep, dark mysteries in this world. Much deeper than we can fathom, and if only God will open their eyes to see.
my sister,the lady raised some issues which many are overlooking. She raised the issue of fake spiritualist who lie to people in order to take advantage of them, secondly she raised the issue of ppl knowing what they believe in.she said the devil is a liar and that the devil always decieves ppl by making them believe what isn't just in order to destroy them and thirdly she raised the spiritual attack angle. Many people just read the thread through with a one way traffic mind . I have learnt a lot from the lady story.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by 1stola: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op
What you need is Rauwofia serpentina and exorcism.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Lordmykel(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
the earlier people understand that the forces of darkness operates everywhere the better, even in the uk since last year there have been an increase in the number ritual killings of kids and people for ritual purposes. news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2009876.stm
like for real. Even Rituals happen in USA? I never knew you. Its time to repent for real
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by 1miccza: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:

Those that do deny the existence of such powers would only realise their stupidity and ignorance when they become victims,they would then be running back to Nl to share their experience.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by 1miccza: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:

Those that do deny the existence of such powers would only realise their stupidity and ignorance when they become victims,they would then be running back to Nl to share their experience
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by 1miccza: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ishilove:

Akowe kawuraaaaa!!!!!!! *whispering* "the baby elephant".....
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
1miccza:

Those that do deny the existence of such powers would only realise their stupidity and ignorance when they become victims,they would then be running back to Nl to share their experience
bros thank you jare . Maybe the scientists here will tell us how someone who was beaten in his dream have the cane beating marks and stripes all over his body in the morning despite the fact that all doors were locked.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by 1miccza: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
bros thank you jare . Maybe the scientists here will tell us how someone who was beaten in his dream have the cane beating marks and stripes all over his body in the morning despite the fact that all doors were locked.

Don't mind them they would say the marks are from his bed over sabi people...

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
erad:
I haven't seen or read any thing to believe you are being tormented by terrestrial forces. I think you were oppressed mentally and your mind was pushed to its breaking point. Your woes started the day you started seeking spiritual help for a mental problem.
Brother, you have spoken well. I have looked in vain for a psychology/ psychiatry thread here. She is clearly schizophrenic. Her whole episode has very little part where she sought medical help.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by nwakaibeya1: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
pastors have destroyed my vineyard so says the GOD of justice&pastors followers/bornagains don't know that God has said this about them and those of you who say pastor ride on dominate the churches and claim bornagain when in actual fact the basic things Jesuschrist promised which is peace and power they lack it but before any one can say jack they start blabbing I am bornagain whereas they can't even sleep@night and they continue to be oppressed@night by evil, witches an
d wizards? the true bornagain remains that you must be empowered to be above&destroy all forms of evil no matter who and where they are and with or without the so called pastors if truly Jesuschrist lives in you because many do not understand that there is a great difference between bornagain and Jesuschris
t living in you?
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Curtis10(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2015
DEAR POSTER, I THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE AND DELIVERANCE.

SOME PEOPLE HERE BEHAVE AS IF WHAT YOU HAVE SAID CANNOT BE REAL...THEY THINK THEY ARE CIVILISED, RATHER THEY ARE SOUNDING FOOLISH..

THESE SAME PEOPLE AGREE THAT GOD EXIST, THEY AGREE THAT SATAN EXIST, THEY AGREE THAT SATAN AS AGENTS IN DIFFERENT FORMS...BUT HERE, THEY ARE FAILING TO BELIEVE THAT THIS AGENTS ARE NOT FUNCTIONAL.

DOES IT NOW MAKE SENSE?

ARE THEY THINKING DEMONS CAME TO THE EARTH FOR VACATION?

THE EARTH HERE IS A WARFARE...AND HOW MANY OF US WILL MAKE HEAVEN?

EVERY ONE LIKES ANYTHING "GOOD"...BUT HAVENT YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY WE ALL ON EARTH CANT BE OF "GOOD" BEHAVIOUR SO WE ALL MAKE HEAVEN?

WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE TO KILL PEOPLE, RAPE PEOPLE, STEAL FROM EACH OTHER, WISH PEOPLE BAD, CAN'T BE HAPPY FOR ANOTHER'S SUCCESS ETC?

DEAR POSTER, I HAVE SEEN SO MUCH, YOUR EXPERIENCE IS A MERE CHIDISH EXPERIENCE IN COMPARISM.

BUT I THANK GOD FOR HELPING US OVERCOME OUR ENEMIES.

IF JESUS BELIEVES THIS STORY AND IN THE BIBLE HE CASTED DEMONS TOMENTING HUMANS...THEN WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THIS POSTER STORY CAN BE FALSE OR UNBELIVEABLE?

PRAY YOU KNOW NONE OF THESE AND SEE THESE STORY AS ANOTHER REASON TO BE VERY THANKFUL TO GOD.

ALOT OF PEOPLE WISH YOU DEAD, IN PENURY, ALWAYS FAILING AT EVERYTHING TO LAY HANDS ON ETC...PAINFULLY, SOME ARE YOUR LOVED ONES...BUT GOD SAYS NO...BE GRATFUL
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by FACTORIALS: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
ttly26:
Hello everyone,

I want to school you guys on something that you perhaps have heard of, never heard of, or just knew about, but did not know what they were, or how they operate. I am talking about witches, wizards, and the very tragic and terrible thing called emere (okun). There is also emere orun, but I do not know how they operate. Other than to tell you they are of the air, and are no different from the rest. Bear in mind that you must not keep this to yourself, but spread it for all to hear, according to the word of God.

Now, I am a victim of witchcraft/wizard attack, as well as emere okun attack. This has been going on for 3 years and 6 months now. It is a very tragic occurrence to have to happen to anybody. I am still suffering with it, but over time, where they wanted me to commit suicide, I got stronger, and learnt their ways, and manners of operation.

Below, I go into detail.

In June of 2011, I had the most terrify attacks of my life. My husband, self, and new born baby, moved into an apartment opposite a Jamaican family, in the U.S.A. We moved there, believing we would raise our family there, and live a happy life, until we move to higher horizons. We were there for two years, before tragedy struck. I always was wary of my neighbors, and even used to tell my husband we didn't know who we moved next door to, and we needed to be very careful.

Our neighbors were often watching us, and I couldn't understand why. Finally, it got to the point they would often smoke, and I had to complain to my husband about it coming through the vent. So, one day, the family (four in total) the oldest son and his wife, started to oppress me from their apartment to ours. They would mock me about my quietness in the house, as a mom and in everything I did. It was terrible. I felt like crying most times, but I endured it. They even would make love in the kitchen, so I could hear their moans and groans. After they finished, they would speak to themselves, and say they hoped I heard them having sex. It was terrible.

Finally, I was bathing my son one day in the living room, in a big bath bowl. He was misbehaving, and they called to me saying I was wicked. I shook with grief, until I could take no more. I shouted at the top of my lungs, and abused them to death. It was too much. I felt bad afterwards. Finally, I told my husband after he came home, and he said I should be careful.

So, I kept to myself afterwards. It got to a point one day, when they all crowded their kitchen, and started again. I decided to go out, and as we got in the car, a sharp wind shot out of my head, and the voices of my neighbours, began. The names of these people are Claudette Walters, Rohan Walters, Rohan Walters junior, and Beatrice Hogue Walters. I give names for the purpose of showing that I knew them, and to let you know how humans can have a human look, but be something else.

They would send me dreams about how they wanted my family life to become. They would send dreams about how they wanted my son to become. Driving nails in all parts of his body, so he became lifeless. Finally, they used me and my husband to cause trauma in his life. By making us beat him and shout at him, where once we loved and pampered him. We still loved him, but my situation was just out of hand, and there wasn't much support. My journey to medication and the psychiatric ward, began. Nothing worked. I went everywhere, but nothing worked.

They just wanted us split apart, and damaged, and dead. I would often see omens of three dead bees, since we were only three in the house, before having my second child. They would be dead, and laying side by side in straight alignment. My husband would sprinkle them with holy water, and flush them down the toilet. So, it was a terrible situation.

My woes tripled, when I went to the wrong kind of places for help. I went to Akure, to a place called Wonder City (www.ffmwondercity.com). I went for prayer, in a church owned by a man called John Jimoh Oyedotun. it was a church where you bring your belongings, and live there until better. There were many others there with different problems. I felt the man was a pastor, but he turned out to be a fake. In that his preaching did not justify scriptures. I went with my boy for help.

I grew weary with grief, and caused embarrassment for himself, after telling him he was a fake pastor, before his entire congregation. It took my mother-in-law, and others to get me to beg him for forgiveness. Finally, everything was well then, and I just could not focus anymore. I would complete the fasting assigned to me, but prayer was hard to do. I continued to get into arguments with this man, and my thoughts were awry with the wrong things. Finally, my son went home with his grand mother to Ibadan, and I was left behind alone. I wanted to go home several times, but they would say no, "you cannot go, without being given the permission. You must be well first."

That day, as I got to the church premises, after walking them (my child and in-law) to the bus stop, I noticed the lights were dim in the church. It was bed time, and so I wondered. the lights were never dimmed before. so I had a premonition that something was not right. I lay now to sleep, and as I lay down, I felt this strong wind tainted with perfume, just blow around me. I then saw my button to my shirt pop open. I shrieked with fear within me, but could not move.

I saw myself drift into a sleep, and woke within, but not outside, to me moaning to being molested, while saying to someone, 'good evening sir'. After, I seemed to sleep off finally. I woke in the morning, and figured what happened, and cried like a baby. because I wondered how someone could be so callous minded to rape me on their own church grounds, with out a care, because it was in spirit, and no one would understand.

I confided in people there, and they would tell me no, it is not himself. He continued to do this to me, until my mother-in-law, came for me. I cried all the way home, and I got home relieved that my nightmares were over. Then I knew something was up, as I stepped into the house. I began to feel like something opened my eyes wide, and stare at stuff very wickedly. I felt as if my legs became a fish tail, swivelling about the place.

At night I felt the real thing, as this strange beast had followed me home, and still molested me, until he entered my body, and would torment me with sex. I was not interested. I got to the USA again, leaving my son behind, to stay there until he was better. I got to my honey's house, and it was tragic. I tried hard to make him happy with my second child. I even worked, while still being oppressed. It was just too much for him, so I had to leave temporarily, to my brothers home, in another state. I have been here sometime now as I write, praying for help still.

I traveled to Cotonou for help, and it added again to my problems. As those already tormenting me, were not happy with me traveling everywhere for help. They caused misunderstanding with those I went to for help. They used my picture to torment me, as they joined those oppressing me, to torment me for more suicide. I was flabbergasted by their innate wickedness. Their names are, Aligbonon Akpochihala of Abomey, Bohicon, in Cotonou. It was himself and his family.

To cut my long story short, I will now branch into how these people operate, to make you destroy your soul with your own hands.

Witches and wizards operate with spirits of the air and land. Sometimes, they do with the sea as well, depending. They use codes or methods called tactics, made up of lies, threats, intimidation, deception, mind control, past recall, manipulation, to trick you into seeing yourself as someone bad and useless, where as God says differently. They also use dreams to snag you in a trap. Do you know why?

Because you are unaware of what they are up too. The bible says, the truth shall set you free. They will tell you your house is on fire, when your house is not burning. they will tell you you are stupid, when you are smart. Don't believe it. It is a lie. Satan is the father of lies, and those that serve him, are just like him. They say and do those things, just to lure you to deep waters of grief, stress, suicide, and despair.

They will use dreams to catch you. All those dreams you would normally have, like seeing your self in your old school, representing backwardness, is a lie. They do that to you, because you are unaware of how they operate. You have already graduated from school, and yet you are seeing your self in high school in your dreams. Your enemy, Satan, plus those in your household, don't want you to prosper, so they send those dreams, to rig your head into waking up feeling that you will be backward in life. If you are unaware, you will believe it. If you are aware, you will discard it. The bible says, do not believe in dreams, unless they are from God himself. Do you know why? Because God is a spirit, and he created you as a spirit. he cannot be seen, and so neither can anyone see your spirit, except God. When he sends dreams to you, they are spirit to spirit. You will know it too, because God is light. Satan disguises as light, because he is counterfeit of what God really is. His own dream will appear black and white form. The angels in it will be like a cartoon. Don't believe it.

Satan sends dreams to knock your mind out. The bad dreams you have, are from Satan, not God. Though, God could use dreams to warn you of things to happen, so you will be prepared. Satan target the mind of the innocent, to sidetrack them, from a great future. This is called a strong hold. He will use your past against you, and tell you are worthless for doing these things then. Maybe, you lived a bad life, maybe you aborted a child. he will torment your head with it.

Remember, that God loves you. He sent his only son to die for you. He shed his blood for you, and gave you eternal life. He forgave your sins. He became a curse for you. So, when Satan tries to drag you into dirt and grime, you must resist it, and know that your sins are forgiven. The bible says, there shall therefore now be no condemnation of those that are in Jesus Christ, as he is in themselves. Those dreams you had of Mama Ashake, chasing you, and killing you in your dream, is just a demon using her face, to oppress you, and make you believe you will be killed by her, or just die off. Now, when you have those dreams, do pray it off. Ask God to return it to sender, in Jesus name. Claim God's truth for your life, and reject satans lie for your life.

Let us go into the issue of emere okun/orun.

Emere okun/orun are spirits inhabiting the air and sea. They call these companion spirits, which to me I feel is tragic. Orun are of the air, and move through the physical to the spirit world. Okun, are of the sea. They are marine spirits. Now in my combat with this emere man I met in Akure, as stated above: They are a tragic calamity to have in one's life, especially if married. In the beginning, this man told me rubbish. he would say, since he was inhabiting my body, mo milf, mo wealth (meaning he is taking my vaginal fluid for wealth), therefore I will begin to dwindle to nothingness. He would say,''ogo e tin po'', if I used correct Yoruba, meaning your light is shining. "Mo stress yin, mo use yin". He would call me bitch, stupid, LovePeddler, prostitute, to to make my mind process it. What did I say? Mind processing.

Remember, Satan targets the mind. A womans worth is not in her private area. You must know who you are in Christ. You are a jewel in God's heavenly places. You are temple for God. Emere, will tell you as he or she is messing with your private area (penis or vagina), that you are dwindling and should spread your legs for sex, when they are doing it with you legs closed, anyway. Emere, will sleep with you sitting, standing, bathing, lying down, they don't stop. Now, don't fall into to it. If married, they will try to break your marriage. if single, they will try to stop you from marrying.

They will tell you, you are in spirit with them. Lie. remember, I told you that only God knows your spirit. They, just like witches and wizards, create a representation yourself, just like a voodoo doll, and traumatize it, so can feel it physically. The emere is just a human interject or demon that enters your soul area, but not your spirit. A human interject is someone who uses demonic methods to enter your body, just like the pastor I mentioned as being a pastor, when he was emere or 'okunrin meta', disguising in Christianity. It is also called astral projection.

So the connotation spirit husband, does not mean he is with your spirit. It means he is the spirit, tormenting you physically. Therefore, spiritual oppression to the physical. I learnt a lot on this journey of mine. I prayed, I read the bible, I fasted, and I did my research. So, I know what I am talking about.

I am telling you this, to be smart, to pass along so others who don't know this or who know, but are ignorant of it, may understand better. I am also sending this out to those who are likewise afflicted with these things, so that they may handle it better. Please, spread the word around.

Emere will use your past, just like witches and wizards, to torment you. if you were molested as a child, they will tell you it is your fault, and you are a slut or LovePeddler. Don't buy in to it. It is to make you feel useless, and spread your legs.

They are tormenters of both sexes. You must battle the witches/wizards/emere, with harsh prayer and fasting. You must combat them. I have the problem of abusing them and shouting and screaming when it is too much. You must curtail it. The bible says to be calm in Christ, because he will fight your battles for you. Forgive them too. See them as traumatized beings who need to be loved and forgiven. it is extremely hard, especially knowing they are out to destroy your life, and make you commit suicide. God will help you. please spread the news around. Also, don't go to that church. www.ffmwondercity.org. wondercity. Akure, ondo. Tell others about it, he is a fakedom.

Thanks for viewing and reading, please spread the news around.

God bless

Thank you.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Zinojaz: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
I can relate with you ma … am dealing with exact same thing…. I was able to chase the spirit out and am no longer walking fishy z….. but m stuck in my spiritual sef and life… sometimes walking is like my head is spinning
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Zinojaz: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please help with your whetsapp number ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.