Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About (54714 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Why Is It That Witches, Wizards And Demons Never Attack Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by AdeniyiA(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2014
if you failed to finish that enlightening epistle it simply shows that you're not spiritually inclined #fact cool
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Elizabethefirst: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2014
hidden post

3 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Applaner: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2014
can't it b summarized?
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by itstpia8: 6:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Ezyp:
Na wahooo this girl got registered in 2009 spent only 6mins on nairaland OPENED HER FIRST THREAD ABOUT WITCHES AND WIZARD and it made FP......

The power of multiple id.

The op dey juxtapose some nuggets of coded messaging inside all the jumbled and rambling talk.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by wirinet(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2014
I wonder what criteria are used to push topics to the front page. That this useless thread made front page while other educative posts are relegated to the background shows what is important to the Nigerian cum the African society.

The story is either made up to promote a new book by a Born Again pastor or member or the writer is seriously deranged. The story itself is so disjointed that it is difficult to make sense of it. The writer keeps jumping from one story to the other, from one location to another and one character to another.

Writer need serious medical help, she sounds like someone with acute depression with signs of schizophrenia.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2014
At the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow. You know one beautiful but often shut out by those buisness pastors is that once u r in Christ you don't have to fight witches or pray against them Christ himself will do that for you,and wait let me tell you this that kept me going "Your Life is hidden in Christ and Christ in God" so if witches will hurt you they must to hurt God after that hurt Christ then they can hurt but we know thats impossible.So relax and preach the Gospel instead of spending time on witches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Les: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Ilekeh:
Unless you're admitting that you're one of the above mentioned terrestrial agents, I don't wanna hear it.

Humans should not concern themselves with the business of the gods and unearthly beings.
but the gods and unearthly beings concern themselves with human matters??
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Carinaflo(f): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Am I the only one that thinks that the writer is mentally unbalanced and needs serious psychiatric help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onadana: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2014
embarassedEverything is attributed to witchcraft....when we our selves are the greatest witches.To whom?To ourselves.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by rill: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
The Op is bad at telling stories
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by coolzeal(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Some peeps commenting are just lazy to read the entire article. She shared her life and the horrible things she went through which she has no control and some of you are still condemning her. I don't believe in such but they're spiritual forces out there and some people can manipulate such forces to torment someone's life. Hope she's ok tho.

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by zeb04(f): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Psalm 91-9.I have made the lord my defender,the most high my protector so no disaster wil come near me.

When the enemy comes in like a flood(physically, mentally in what ever form)the lord will raise a standard against them

Am working in powers
Am working in miracles
I live a life of favour
I know who I am.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Opiosko:
Sorry but u need help. The mod that pushed this to home page is high on cheap weed.
you obviously didn't read the article carefully and thoughtfully because if you did you will notice that the points she raised and discussed is what is affecting over 80% of mothers,wives and women in nigeria. more than 70% of those women going to pastors,imams ,shieks and prophets are always molested or should I say slept with by these people and yet they don't say it out. Do u know whether your family member is among them? She has raise very good point and which is the devil targets these women with lies and fake prophecies and once they swallow it they are hooked. Many married women are sleeping and servicing the sexual fantasies of their pastors and imams all in the name of getting a spiritual solution to their problem. If I were u I will take this woman advise and warn any female member of my family or friends about the dangers of listening and believing many prophecies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by wirinet(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
you obviously didn't read the article carefully and thoughtfully because if you did you will notice that the points she raised and discussed is what is affecting over 80% of mothers,wives and women in nigeria. more than 70% of those women going to pastors,imams ,shieks and prophets are always molested or should I say slept with by these people and yet they don't say it out. Do u know whether your family member is among them? She has raise very good point and which is the devil targets these women with lies and fake prophecies and once they swallow it they are hooked. Many married women are sleeping and servicing the sexual fantasies of their pastors and imams all in the name of getting a spiritual solution to their problem. If I were u I will take this woman advise and warn any female member of my family or friends about the dangers of listening and believing many prophecies.

It was you that failed to read the article. To help you i will quote the relevant section;

That day, as I got to the church premises, after walking them (my child and in-law) to the bus stop, I noticed the lights were dim in the church. It was bed time, and so I wondered. the lights were never dimmed before. so I had a premonition [/b]that something was not right. I lay now to sleep, and as I lay down, I felt this strong wind tainted with perfume, just blow around me. I then [b] saw my button to my shirt pop open . I shrieked with fear within me, but could not move.

I saw myself drift into a sleep, and woke within, but not outside, to me moaning to being molested, while saying to someone, 'good evening sir'. After, I seemed to sleep off finally. I woke in the morning, and figured what happened, and cried like a baby. because I wondered how someone could be so callous minded To Molest me on their own church grounds, with out a care, because it was in spirit , and no one would understand.

Please show us where she claimed she was physically raped and who did the raping?
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by enigstil(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2014
I cant believe i sat down to read this epistle of Paul.Can t still make any sense out of the whole thing you wrote.In what way do they they relate with the emeres,ajes and the likes.Its so far from it.Whatever it is that that befell you was obviously a spiritual attack.But not the way you are painting it.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
When i tell pple to mind dia tot, ttly26 thanks for dis post, i believe u av found ur answer, u need to tackle ur thought processes
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Edusouls(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2014
listen all of you let me tell u, lots of dieties,demons,entities exist, they are real just like me and you, and they are numerous in this earth yes,around everywhere yes that is just the fact,beleive it or not. some people cant see or sense these things,cos they dont have the gifted eyes, you re born with it..i see and easily communicate with dead people, transfering their message to their living relatives, i see dieties and demons in my dreams, before my mum's death i saw the revelation, i fought with a dark demon with a dog in my mum's bedroom, i managed to drive it of my mum's room into the bathroom, my mum mysteriously fell ill and died in just 2weeks. my people you just see the physical the real war is in the spiritual..
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by GSKing: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2014
undecided

This stuffs only happen to Africans bred in Africa.

mtcheeeeeeewwwwww.

Back to Gizmodo... no time for BS.

2 Likes

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Untrollable: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2014
You need to go visit a psychiatrist cos it's all in your head smh
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Opiosko: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
Many has mental problems but few are roaming the street. I read all and it reminded me of a maid in our fomer estate who scream and howl about the whole compound about being spiritually tormented by her employer....funny enough, when they found out and asked her to go, she begged tearfully to stay... Also, i'v seen so many people like her come out to give testimony like hers, i know the state they are now. She needs her drugs pls.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Sprintson(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=ttly26 post=28861359]Hello everyone,

I want to school you guys on something that you perhaps have heard of, never heard of, or just knew about, but did not know what they were, or how they operate. I am talking about witches, wizards, and the very tragic and terrible thing called emere (okun). There is also emere orun, but I do not know how they operate. Other than to tell you they are of the air, and are no different from the rest. Bear in mind that you must not keep this to yourself, but spread it for all to hear, according to the word of God.

Now, I am a victim of witchcraft/wizard attack, as well as emere okun attack. This has been going on for 3 years and 6 months now. It is a very tragic occurrence to have to happen to anybody. I am still suffering with it, but over time, where they wanted me to commit suicide, I got stronger, and learnt their ways, and manners of operation.

Below, I go into detail.

In June of 2011, I had the most terrify attacks of my life. My husband, self, and new born baby, moved into an apartment opposite a Jamaican family, in the U.S.A. We moved there, believing we would raise our family there, and live a happy life, until we move to higher horizons. We were there for two years, before tragedy struck. I always was wary of my neighbors, and even used to tell my husband we didn't know who we moved next door to, and we needed to be very careful.

Our neighbors were often watching us, and I couldn't understand why. Finally, it got to the point they would often smoke, and I had to complain to my husband about it coming through the vent. So, one day, the family (four in total) the oldest son and his wife, started to oppress me from their apartment to ours. They would mock me about my quietness in the house, as a mom and in everything I did. It was terrible. I felt like crying most times, but I endured it. They even would make love in the kitchen, so I could hear their moans and groans. After they finished, they would speak to themselves, and say they hoped I heard them having sex. It was terrible.

Finally, I was bathing my son one day in the living room, in a big bath bowl. He was misbehaving, and they called to me saying I was wicked. I shook with grief, until I could take no more. I shouted at the top of my lungs, and abused them to death. It was too much. I felt bad afterwards. Finally, I told my husband after he came home, and he said I should be careful.

So, I kept to myself afterwards. It got to a point one day, when they all crowded their kitchen, and started again. I decided to go out, and as we got in the car, a sharp wind shot out of my head, and the voices of my neighbours, began. The names of these people are Claudette Walters, Rohan Walters, Rohan Walters junior, and Beatrice Hogue Walters. I give names for the purpose of showing that I knew them, and to let you know how humans can have a human look, but be something else.

They would send me dreams about how they wanted my family life to become. They would send dreams about how they wanted my son to become. Driving nails in all parts of his body, so he became lifeless. Finally, they used me and my husband to cause trauma in his life. By making us beat him and shout at him, where once we loved and pampered him. We still loved him, but my situation was just out of hand, and there wasn't much support. My journey to medication and the psychiatric ward, began. Nothing worked. I went everywhere, but nothing worked.

They just wanted us split apart, and damaged, and dead. I would often see omens of three dead bees, since we were only three in the house, before having my second child. They would be dead, and laying side by side in straight alignment. My husband would sprinkle them with holy water, and flush them down the toilet. So, it was a terrible situation.

My woes tripled, when I went to the wrong kind of places for help. I went to Akure, to a place called Wonder City (www.ffmwondercity.com). I went for prayer, in a church owned by a man called John Jimoh Oyedotun. it was a church where you bring your belongings, and live there until better. There were many others there with different problems. I felt the man was a pastor, but he turned out to be a fake. In that his preaching did not justify scriptures. I went with my boy for help.

I grew weary with grief, and caused embarrassment for himself, after telling him he was a fake pastor, before his entire congregation. It took my mother-in-law, and others to get me to beg him for forgiveness. Finally, everything was well then, and I just could not focus anymore. I would complete the fasting assigned to me, but prayer was hard to do. I continued to get into arguments with this man, and my thoughts were awry with the wrong things.
Email me wnt to hear ur testimony & about the wondercity..d jamaican ppl do u mean d oldest son slept wt hs mum?
chazereel@gmail.com
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by omokab: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2014
This story is what is happening or affecting many people in real life.I am a muslim and there are many verses of quaran that taught about this witches,wizards and emere on how they operate.The only one thing I believe is that either you a christain or a muslim,you should believe in your God and most of the time you dream don't relate it with anybody just pray over it.At times we cause proplem for ourselves by looking solution through all this fake pastor and Alfas who could not solve their own proplem.Let me say something on one of the point raise by this woman concerning dreaming about your past school.Really this has happening to me for several years which I have never relate it to anybody before,infact this is the first time I will say this for over 20 years I have been having this type of dream.Most of the time I will just have the dream that I was back to my secondary school feeling ashame of myself.Most times I will have wet dream inside the school and when I wake up I will find my body wet.What will I do? I will just laugh over it and pray.Not that I know quran very well but I don't believe in all this nonsense.I always be a man of myself I don't carry any of my proplem to anybody and it has been working for me perfectly.As I am talking to you I have children and working in a conducive environment.Had it been I have share my dream with all this alfa or pastor or whoever,I may find myself in terrible proplem like this.I pray that GOD of protection will always protect us.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2014
@ttly your story sounds incredible but when one understands the difference between the God of kosmos(world) and god of aion(this age), what you wrote up there will surely make sense. Unfortunately, a lot have reason logically and thus manifested the blindness which the god of this age (aion) has brought on them that they are just matter, or your mind is playing games wit you as they write above. For me, i acknowledge every good thing in me in the God of the kosmos (Christ Jesus).
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by freecocoa(f): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2014
I haven't read half of the story before I realized, you are mentally unstable, like wtf?

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by onatisi(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2014
Opiosko:
Many has mental problems but few are roaming the street. I read all and it reminded me of a maid in our fomer estate who scream and howl about the whole compound about being spiritually tormented by her employer....funny enough, when they found out and asked her to go, she begged tearfully to stay... Also, i'v seen so many people like her come out to give testimony like hers, i know the state they are now. She needs her drugs pls.
bros powers dey oo,just pray they don't attack your life. I will give u 2 examples. There was a nigerian man in uk,he won a scholarship and each time he comes back from classes into his room ,he will meet a man in his room with an agbob saki across his shoulders and the room would have been ransacked. At first many thought he was mad ,until his girlfriend confirmed that they left the room one day clean and tidy and only to come back to find the room upside down. There was this case of a woman ,every night a man will come out of her body make love with her till morning and enter her body again, by the time the husband makes any sexual advances she was always too tired.this caused a rift until she went for deliverance. The point is women get entangled in this things in various ways but the easiest way is by visiting pastors and imams and babalawos. We all know women like to seek for prophecies and so on. Cases abound everyday and many more go unearthed
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Most witches and wizards are nice folks, I'm a wizard at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and my name is professor Severus Snape (potions master ).
I invite all of you to enroll as students. Thanks
u have watched too much harry potter movies grin u need to take a break dear!
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Rocktation(f): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2014
erad:
I haven't seen or read any thing to believe you are being tormented by terrestrial forces. I think you were oppressed mentally and your mind was pushed to its breaking point. Your woes started the day you started seeking spiritual help for a mental problem.

I honestly think her problem is mental.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Rocktation(f): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2014
freecocoa:
I haven't read half of the story before I realized, you are mentally unstable, like wtf?

Word.
Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by ameeg(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2014
In your testimony, you still seem to have this problems and still yet you have not learn your lession by going to the rouge people or churchie . If u want to be free completely you most go to the right place were ur deliverance will becomplate in Christ jesus were u. Be though. To pray by your self not some parson praying for you or on your behalf .my advice go to mountain of fire miracle ministry I am sureyou will understand more of familier spirit better then you think you know now. Bless you or call me on +2348098285552 if u ever won't to talk to some body.

1 Like

Re: The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2014
the witches wizards nd emerez of nairaland just look u..........if dem catch u....u will knw dat suffering has part two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.