Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation (21135 Views)

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by vedaxcool(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Osakah24:
.why are they referred to as the western world?

The context west is used in political terms east and west, but u could google the term global north and global south to understand my point better, in addition, all countries in the northern hemisphere are by far more developed in comparison to countries in the southern hemisphere!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Balkan:
When I look at my fellow Southerners, particularly the ones from the West,
I cry for their cluelessness. The are the clueless ones.
What the Northerners are planning for this Nation will hit them most.
The northerners will thwart any effort to make make the south viable yet
My brothers from the West will always be The number one to support the
Northern Agenda.

We are watching.
How do you expect a child with amala and ewedu infested brain to think straight? grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by limamintruth: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
"The Forum contended that it would be 'Offensive to rudimentary concept of justice' should new states be created on the basis of equality without consideration for landmass, population or economic viability.
After all, INJUSTICE IS NOT ONLY WHEN EQUALS ARE TREATED UNEQUALLY, BUT ALSO WHEN UNEQUALS ARE TREATED EQUALLY

Wow, this is serious! shocked

Well, inasmuch as i'm a northerner myself, i dont think the above statement by the NDF is appropriate cos it sounds insulting to the non-northerners in my humble opinion. Are they implying that some nigerians are more superior than others? undecided

Anyways, the truth is we need more states in nigeria, even in the north also. And at the confab, it was agreed that more states will be created across all regions, including states like kano, kaduna, e.t.c. The NDF should not jeopardise this opportunity for us oo cos we seriously need additional states in the north with all our LAND MASS, POPULATION & ECONOMIC VIABILITY cool. Thats only what matters to me in the whole confab report BTW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by ogene007: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
In summary, the Muslim north is not interested in positive change but in maintaining status quo because they foisted this present constitution on the rest of us without recourse to us.They are the greatest beneficiaries of this corrupt constitution and this status quo is the whole essence of Buhari's presidential aspiration. I hope that the southwest would resist Tinubu and his co-travelers who are trying to deceive the southwest into selling themselves to Muslim north as eternal slaves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by BlackSEER(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
The day British people joined north and south together is surely the worst day in the history of this country.North hate the development of other regions.Am more than determined to vote in Jonathan again.I want north and their slaves to die.Buhari will never rule in my life time.

8 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Make no mistake about it,the only thread holding APC Yoruba and the core north together is their common hatred for the Igbo man and that hatred is being visited on Jonathan for obvious reasons.
That is an undisputed truth
Had GEJ been Hausa or Yoruba,you wouldn't see them as agitated as they are
Secondly and most importantly, the oil which is the major source of revenue for Nigeria is located mainly in the SS
For years the Hausa and Yoruba have pillaged that oil and taken control of it
Jonathan and his people are wiser and the niger delta says no more of your sticky fingers,we want adequate derivation from the resource in our land.That makes them uncomfortable like a child whose candy ration is being decreased.
If oil was struck in the far north and Yorubaland today in the measure found in ijaw land and ibibio,the hatred will cease.

This is mainly about resource control and nothing more
Tribe and religion are just the willing headlines that the common man unable to see beyond his nose appreciates.
The status quo is being reversed and they don't want that.

In Yorubaland has anyone bothered to ask why the Yoruba state Ondo is always on the other side of their herd mentality and has nothing to do with APC and his thifnooboo ?
The reason is that they have oil
They can take care of themselves should push come to shove
The don't need an alliance with the devil to make a point

10 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by naijatruth: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=Sincere9gerian post=28862765][/quote] This is similar to the agreement reach In ABURI meeting between Ojukwu, Gowan and Awo. Where Gowan and his Northern corhorts came back and denied d agreement, which led to civil war. North should be careful. Just Waiting to see Northern confab representives deny or return d huge allowances given to them. BLOODY PARASITES.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Trut:

You have only 1 vote.
Thanks for reminding the mumu that his one vote will be neither here nor there

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Balkan(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
One single Yoruba man is leading the entire Yoruba people into eternal slavery.
This Tinubu has enslaved his own Yoruba people. Almost everything that belongs
To the whole Yoruba nation is now owned by Tinubu, and nobody dares him.
By the time this insurgency gets to Yoruba land by indoctrinating the moderate
Yoruba Muslims, you will have no where to run to.

The caliphate is coming closer to the Yorubas that is what the Christians among then don't know.
Igbo voted for OBJ not because he was good but because he was a southerner that changed a lot of
Injustice perpetrated buy the Northerners for over 40yrs they have ruled Nigeria.

GEJ has come to balance and correct the atrocities the Northerners have committed in this
Country but the northerners have not given him any chance to work. Just the first day of
Administration of GEJ they said they are going to make Nigeria ungovernable and see the result.

What does Buhari want to give Nigeria, that him and his fellow northerners could not do when they were in power for over
40yrs. He was chased out of the office by his fellow Northerner. If he was good, his brothers would not have chased him
Out of Dodan Barracks.

The west should look beyond one man and think. Tinubu does not have anything for you. He is just building his empire.
The north central people are now wiser.

Boko haram is the Nigeria ISIL, they have the same ideology. The reign of terror is looming and it will enter the Yoruba nation
Through the Muslims in the west. Be wise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
vedaxcool:
grin grin j Jonathan and his minion op once again shows their real intention for Nigeria, division and destruction, how else can we explain the division of Nigeria into north and south? The sectarian bigot op failed to realize that the north he now refer to is the same one he expect to reelect his clueless boss and is composed of not only Hausa and Fulani whom he lives to hate but many ethnic group. But the biggest blow comes from the fact that the article exposes gej as a greedy clueless drunk who lies, cheat and decieves the people he leads, why is he smuggling mischief into what has been agreed upon? Why does he abuse his power only for evil? Why doesn't he smuggle the chibok girls back to their parents? Why is he so bereft of goodness? What sort leader of sows secessionist rubbish from the very place that is suppose sow unity? True Nigerians would tell such a man no enough of the cruelty and wickedness go back to otueke!

#Nigeriansrejectcluessness

Absolutely on point but unfortunately; how would you expect a ppl who would not abide by their own rules, honour agreements and who take lying and cheating as a way of life to agree with you on this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Balkan:
One single Yoruba man is leading the entire Yoruba people into eternal slavery.
This Tinubu has enslaved his own Yoruba people. Almost everything that belongs
To the whole Yoruba nation is now owned by Tinubu, and nobody dares him.
By the time this insurgency gets to Yoruba land by indoctrinating the moderate
Yoruba Muslims, you will have no where to run to.

The caliphate is coming closer to the Yorubas that is what the Christians among then don't know.
Igbo voted for OBJ not because he was good but because he was a southerner that changed a lot of
Injustice perpetrated buy the Northerners for over 40yrs they have ruled Nigeria.

GEJ has come to balance and correct the atrocities the Northerners have committed in this
Country but the northerners have not given him any chance to work. Just the first day of
Administration of GEJ they said they are going to make Nigeria ungovernable and see the result.

What does Buhari want to give Nigeria, that him and his fellow northerners could not do when they were in power for over
40yrs. He was chased out of the office by his fellow Northerner. If he was good, his brothers would not have chased him
Out of Dodan Barracks.

The west should look beyond one man and think. Tinubu does not have anything for you. He is just building his empire.
The north central people are now wiser.

Boko haram is the Nigeria ISIL, they have the same ideology. The reign of terror is looming and it will enter the Yoruba nation
Through the Muslims in the west. Be wise

Many Yoruba people are anti tinubu,don't believe the noise makers of nairaland.
Tifinubu is incapable of delivering Yorubaland to a militant jihadist.
I have analyzed the upcoming elections and these are my observations and predictions

SW
In the SW,Ekiti state will not vote for Buhari
Ondo State will not touch Buhari not just for party reasons but for what he did to their beloved Pa Adekunle ajasin
Lagos state by it's composition will not vote Buhari
Those are three states you can predict
Osun state is already divided along religious lines,some will some will not
Ogun state has a large Christian population and those will not vote for a jihadist either
Oyo will be divided too
That alone tells me Buhari will not even carry Yoruba land don't let the noisemakers fool you
Tifnubu couldn't sell Ribadu to the Yoruba,he sure will not sell Buhari

Now move to the north central
Even Buhari himself knows that Benue,Kwara,plateau will not vote for him
Nassarawa ,niger and Kogi also have strong anti core north and Muslim sentiments and a large a christian population who will not be islamized
That is not a region he will sweep.
IBB a darling Niger state son is not singing Buhari praises
Kogi is a multi ethnic,multi religious state,they will sure be divided

Oya north East
We all know that ain't no meaningful elections gonna be holding in Bornu,Yobe and many parts of adamawa,who wants to be bombed to pieces while standing in line.so three states are gone.
Taraba, Gombe and Bauchi will be where the votes will come from and are all PDP states
Boko hari has no stronghold there

Oya north West

This is the only zone I predict will vote Buhari en masse with pockets of PDP votes

SS and SE

I don't need to even say much here
Only castrated men from this region will vote for Buhari and they are very few and far between

Buhari can never win an election in Nigeria,if he could he would have, the three times he tried
The odds are against him even more so now than then.
Let us watch and see
Where is tomakint,Biko come and read this nna a

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
cut007:
This is one reason I will sure vote for Jona. He is the only president that has summoned the courage to face the north and reverse most of the sickening injustice(s) perpetrated by their brothers in the military while they held the country hostage for nearly 40 years!!!!! Ask yourselves this questions:
1. Why do they oppose the amendment of the obviously biased and almost Islamic constitution??
2. Why are they opposed to the creation of new states to balance the equation. So it was a well orchestrated plan by them to perpetually lord over the south all this while?
3. So they said the federal government is trying to weaken the north by creating additional states. Can somebody pls explain to me how these two relates?
WISE UP NIGERIANS!!!!!!!! WISE UP!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
BU.HA.RI IS A SERIAL LOSER

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by major466(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
babyosisi:

I have analyzed the upcoming elections and these are my observations and predictions

SW
Ondo State will not touch Buhari not just for party reasons but for what he did to their beloved Pa Adekunle ajasin
Ogun state has a large Christian population and those will not vote for a jihadist either
Oyo will be divided too
That alone tells me Buhari will not even carry Yoruba land don't let the noisemakers fool you

Nassarawa ,niger and Kogi also have strong anti core north and Muslim sentiments and a large a christian population who will not be islamized

Oya north East
We all know that ain't no meaningful elections gonna be holding in Bornu,Yobe and many parts of adamawa,who wants to be bombed to pieces while standing in line.so three states are gone.
Taraba, Gombe and Bauchi will be where the votes will come from and are all PDP states

Oya north West

This is the only zone I predict will vote Buhari en masse with pockets of PDP votes

SS and SE

Only castrated men from this region will vote for Buhari and they are very few and far between

Buhari can never win an election in Nigeria,if he could he would have the three time he tried
Let us watch and see

Great analysis. You really got the picture.

9 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by negroG(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
northner always oppose everrything dat hav to do with gej bt neva dless wat god has writen is writen

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
OtunbaJega:

...and you have 1million abi?

this guy, you are very clueless... i doubt if u can ever understand anything.. thats guys comment was too deep for u jare.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by docsholz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Some people seem to sleep and dream Yorubas grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by meshacha1: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
The only way to know a good presidential aspirant is the plans he have for the nation NOT criticising the government on power. Come up with a strong reason to show u are better than the on going government and stop condemning and criticising.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by sokera: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Trut:
The North always oppose every action of this govt, after they will say GEJ is dividing Nigeria on ethnic line.

I know that slaves will defend their slave masters on this thread.

Another illiterate
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by sokera: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
babyosisi:

SW
Oyo will be divided too

Oya north East

Oya north West

SS and SE

Buhari can never win an election in Nigeria,if he could he would have, the three times he tried
Let us watch and see

Oya north East

You are right, another reason GEJ failed to stop boko haram, May Almighty God disgrace the evil men that are using the calamities in the North East as opportunity for stepping forward politically . Almighty God show how powerful you are on these issues....
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Curlieweed: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
hyfr:
wow u are indeed a wise yourba man, thought yorubas were in support of gmb's movement

Which Yorubas are in support of General Buhari? Just because a vocal minority of Yorubas make noise here doesn't change the fact that Buhari is losing the SW.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by sokera: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
all we need is for Buhari to pick either Fash or Osho Baba as his running mate, perfect team to kick out the clueless president. GEJ you are down this time
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by sokera: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
ERODEDEAST:
BU.HA.RI IS A SERIAL LOSER

and GEJ is in-serial loser right?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Curlieweed: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
sokera:
all we need is for Buhari to pick either Fash or Osho Baba as his running mate, perfect team to kick out the clueless president. GEJ you are down this time

It's too early to discuss candidates for the 2019 election.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by nduchucks: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Everyone except some ignorant goons knew that the confab as constituted by GEJ was simply a charade to siphon millions of naira out of our coffers.

The output of this charade of a confab cannot be implemented outside of NASS. As a practical matter, we are yet to implement the amendments to the constitution, much less the output of the confab.

It pains me to see how ignorant the supposedly educated NL electorate is. The North, East, West, or South is free to oppose anything it deems is against its best interest. The real battle will take place in the NASS.

This tactic of attempting to divide the electorate along ethnic lines, is old and ineffective. GEJ and his goons are well advised to focus on issues in their campaign. Thankfully, in 2 months, it will be all over.

Attorney General Lai Mohammed needs to start preparing charges against well known obvious thieves running amok. Those criminals should be apprehended right after the elections.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Balkan:
When I look at my fellow Southerners, particularly the ones from the West,
I cry for their cluelessness. The are the clueless ones.
What the Northerners are planning for this Nation will hit them most.
The northerners will thwart any effort to make make the south viable yet
My brothers from the West will always be The number one to support the
Northern Agenda.

We are watching.

Gbam

SW excluding Lagos is largely underdeveloped because of North's retention of unitary system and conscious underdevelopment of southern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
deemdeem:

Deeperlifer, stop distorting facts. The coward Ojukwu declared a war against Nigeria. A war doomed to fail from day 1. If not for his stupidity and greed, those children wouldn't have died. The moment when it matters the most, the fool fled.

Ignorant illiterate

Nigerian army fired the first shot by 5am at gakem border of Biafra after failing to uphold the aburi accord

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Scholes007(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
lacasa:

"I wonder if the North are the only sect"

The north is a "sect"

Wow! undecided

*this is one of the reasons why nairaland keeps depreciating in quality, aspa, the kind of people that comment anyhow. A lot of the main intelligeent names av left n are leaving by the day due to the invasion of semi-literate, dumb, boys n girls*
pls what do you mean?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
BlackSEER:
The day British people joined north and south together is surely the worst day in the history of this country.North hate the development of other regions.Am more than determined to vote in Jonathan again. . .Buhari will never rule in my life time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
HugeMac:
PGEJ DID IT BUTHEY CAN'T................
On June 28 2007, Vice President Goodluck Jonathan
placed his life on the line, by travelling to Okerenko,
visiting the notorious Camp five, where he held a seven
hours meeting with all the leaders of the militant camps in
the Niger Delta. He made the trip without a single security
detail.
The whole world stood still.
For seven hours he was incommunicado.
Global leaders feared the worst. He emerged from the
creeks later, shaken but resolute.
He came out of those creeks with a commitment from the
militants and the Niger Delta disarmament program was
borne.
Normalcy returned in the region.
The bloodletting ceased.
Oil production tripled and the government could breath
again.
In 2012,that exactly what arewa consultative forum could
not do, that exactly what the sultan could not do even
when the leadership of Jama’atul Ahlis Sunnah Lidda’awati
Wal Jihad aka Boko Haram named General Buhari as the
number one mediator they will listen to for peace to reign
in the north east. The spokesman of the group, Abu
Mohammed Ibn Abdulazeez, who doubles as the Second-
in-Command (Amir) to their leader, Imam Abubakar
Shekau, made the group’s intention known in a tele-
conference with journalists in Maiduguri. General Buhari
declined the offer. If Buhari truly loves this country, he
would have taken that offer. But NO. That would have
been a victory for the Jonathan government . So he
declined the offer, rather promising to end the insurgency
when he becomes President.
Does this man deserve our vote? I don't think so.
If we have to elect you as President before you assist the
government in quelling an insurrection in your region,
who will help us quell the crises if it erupts in other region.
Be wise. Stick with facts. A vote for Buhari is a cowering to
the dictates of terror. A vote for Buhari is a submission to
hand over your mandate by the dictates of guns and
blood.
Vote President Jonathan . We will surely win the war
against terror and secure our future.
God bless Nigeria.

God bless you

Outstanding comment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2014

Re: EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation by knowledgeable: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
deemdeem:
The foolish report that called for creation of more states right?
I expect Buhari when he resumes to tear it down and expunged it from our records. It's a shameful report.

My friend, Nigeria intractable problems are not sorely corruption and bad leadership per say, but the foundationol political structure engineered by the original designers to Make the whole structure weak and susceptible to internal to external control. The way the North and South west were crafted into this structure make it almost impossible for the total population within this structure to effect any changes. Inversely, any action from these two groups can only fulfill the vision of the dialectic which is the structure in question. Nigeria is haegilian dialecticed matrix in dystopia. The national conference recommendations could only be the magic bullet as we stare at the convergence of dark force, ebola, boko haram, drop in oil prices, ethnic and religious inspired presidential election, devaluation of naira, double digits inflation that might even lead to hyper inflation, zero revenue to rebuild the North, unacceptance of that by niger Delta militancy, as they will reason that their son were chased out in order to continuously use their oil to rebuild the North, oil wells licenses due for renewal and the regional politics of it, increasing rate of poverty in the country of which 100 Buharis will be clueless in the face of, and on and on and on. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated / President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad / Kuje: DSS Provided Information That Could Have Stopped Attack – Mike Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.