Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? (16065 Views)

2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta / Love Or Submission...which Should Come First In Marriage? / Whose Name Should Come First On The Wedding Invitations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? by Mayflowa(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Life is dynamic!
No condition is permanent. . . .Career and family take turns to be priorities at different stages IN LIFE!
Bottom line. . . there must be a balance! kiss

Hmmmm. I never knew you could make such subtle and healthy contribution in NL. 2015 must be a good year to come
Re: Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? by okirewaju(f): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:

I totally get you...but using Omotola as an example, she got her career already in place before she got married. She was still a virgin when she got married to her hubby...to tell you how focused she was building her career. No one will be that successful putting marriage first. What she now does is balance career and marital life. So what am I saying?...having a career life before marriage guarantees a 90% successful marriage.
I agree with you she had her career in place then. But she got married, gave birth to her kids before launching out this new version of her in congo today, in UK tommorrow.

Infact we can argue today till tommorrow but that's where our individuality comes in. What rocks your boat might sink mine
Re: Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? by KanwuliaJara: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Mayflowa:

Hmmmm. I never knew you could make such subtle and healthy contribution in NL. 2015 must be a good year to come

I have been making subtle and healthy contributions on NL since 2007! kiss
Awon 'SEUN-J'ESTU E-badu belle and E-jolosi' pipo's club of NL nor gree rest ke! Dem go quench one by one ke!!!!grin
It is just that I hate to be boring. . . . . l love variety!
It is not fun being the same 'FLAT' persona 24/7 or all year round.
Life is DYNAMIC. . . so am I! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdQ8SazpMck
Re: Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? by Maamin(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2014
okirewaju:
I agree with you she had her career in place then. But she got married, gave birth to her kids before launching out this new version of her in congo today, in UK tommorrow.

Infact we can argue today till tommorrow but that's where our individuality comes in. What rocks your boat might sink mine

Exactly,individuality goes a long way here..but in most successful lifestyle cases, career must be nurtured before family. wink
Re: Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? by Mayflowa(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I have been making subtle and healthy contributions on NL since 2007! kiss
Awon 'SEUN-J'ESTU E-badu belle and E-jolosi' pipo's club of NL nor gree rest ke! Dem go quench one by one ke!!!!grin
It is just that I hate to be boring. . . . . l love variety!
It is not fun being the same 'FLAT' persona 24/7 or all year round.
Life is DYNAMIC. . . so am I! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdQ8SazpMck

Lol. As expected, she is out! I like the music BTW. U make a lot of people's day on NL anyay. Xoxo
Re: Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? by KanwuliaJara: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Mayflowa:

Lol. As expected, she is out! I like the music BTW. U make a lot of people's day on NL anyay. Xoxo

Amen!
It comes naturally!
Thank you jare. . . YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY! kiss

Re: Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? by chidexxy007(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2014
as a typical african... na marriage sure pass b4 anytin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? / Advice Needed On Movement Restriction Of Grown Female Children. / How Can One Overcome Language Barrier In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.