Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You (997 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Who Is Funnier Than MrCork? / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by mumumugu(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2014
I’m not doing it for my ego! That’s crazy. I just need to be the dominant force in a conversation. What if there were more people here, or it was a group of you, and two other girls, and just me, and you all were talking and I didn’t know anything about the subject. Do you know how low that would make me feel? Do you understand how powerless I felt when I didn’t have a joke to put on top of the joke you told ?

I don’t want to change your whole personality, but if we’re hanging out together, or you’re on your own, just try to consider me. If you’re at a bar with your friends, and you happen to attract the attention of strangers, male or female, that think you’re hilarious, keep it to yourself, okay, babe?
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
finny girls aren't respected undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by ikombe: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2014
pinkiecutie:
guess u are a victim.
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
ikombe:
guess u are a victim.
do i look funny to you angry
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by iceberylin(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
pinkiecutie:
What's this one saying undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

What's thia one saying undecided
huh angry
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

What's thia one saying undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by iceberylin(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
pinkiecutie:
huh angry
Yea, funny gurls arnt respected undecided

How
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by iceberylin(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=pinkiecutie post=28869517][/quote]

Typo error wink
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

Yea, funny gurls arnt respected undecided

How
like they arent taken serious....
i have observed guus who treat funny and jovial girls like trash....

guys prefer the serious romantic sexy type smiley
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

Typo error wink
[size=30pt]okay smiley[/size]
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by sulmeza(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Most(nt all) very funi gals r d flirty type....buh if only she's funi wen wit ha loved ones..it only shows d level of comfort,confidence nd courage she enjoys around dem
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by iceberylin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
pinkiecutie:

Different guys and different tastes... grin

Like my gurls funny not the KK type cool
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

Different guys and different tastes... grin

Like my gurls funny not the KK type cool
do you respect them as you could have respected the kk types wink
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by ikombe: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
pinkiecutie:

den u ave not meet me dear grin grin
Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by iceberylin(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
pinkiecutie:
do you respect them as you could have respected the kk types wink
Am actually addicted to them while i end up Deleting the KK type...

Life is too short to spend it with boring girls cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by mumumugu(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
The chief task in life that a man has to perform is that of impressing the opposite sex, and Mother Nature (as we laughingly call her) is not so kind to men. In fact, she equips many fellows with very little armament for the struggle. An average man has just one, outside chance: he had better be able to make the lady laugh. Making them laugh has been one of the crucial preoccupations of my life. If you can stimulate her to laughter—I am talking about that real, out-loud, head-back, mouth-open-to-expose-the-full-horseshoe-of-lovely-teeth, involuntary, full, and deep-throated mirth

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Like Girls Funnier Than You by mumumugu(m): 4:07am On Sep 19, 2017
re read

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? / 6 Signs That Shows U Are Nt A Good Girlfriend. / 10 Crazy Things That Happen When You’re Falling In Love   

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.