Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? (987 Views)

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? by flairlady(f): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
I have a friend doing that presently and i find it very disgusting.He used to tell me the ex- girlfriend was a cheat and that was why they broke up.The ex is now married and she recommended her younger sister to him and he foolishly accepted.Can you for any reoson date your ex gf/ bf sibling?
Re: Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? by iceberylin(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Its wierd
Re: Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Umm no! Especially when im the one that broke up with him.. I cant still do it even if hes the one that broke up with me, it will look like im desperate or something.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? by kilokeys(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
she wanna keep him close..

and knack him much later under the guise of being in-laws

the guy has broken the guy code

never ever date the siblings of an ex.
we dont even dare date the exes of friends
Re: Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? by clevvermind(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2014
there is no point doing that.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? by babywhite(f): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
is DAT solo grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2015
For me, it's a no no no. I respect her and pride myself like that
Re: Can You Date Your Ex- Girlfriend/ Boyfriend Sister Or Brother? by Monalisa185(f): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2015
was in dah kinda situation tho...just couldn't... pride sf no gree me...

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Win A Girl's Heart / A Parasitic Friendship, Should I Get Her Out Of My Life Or Correct Her / Why Do Nigerian Guys Talk Ill About Their Girls By Man Of List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.