Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) (727 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Imagine you started dating a girl from sec skul...u both graduated nd ur parents couldn't sponsor u again nd dat gurl due 2 d love she has 4 u,she used her own skul fees to sponsor without her parents idea...
When u got to second year..her parents knew nd they arrested u nd her father disowned her...she started a minor busines nd was doing well....after 4 months whch u spent in prison..she came nd pleaded and u 4gve her 4 wah her parents did to u...
Then from the little she saved 4rm dat busines she
helpd u nd u startd skul again....nw u ave graduated nd ur lukin 4 a job...she also got one for u 4rm her
father's friend...when u went for interview u passed nd started work...
You are now a big nd rich guy and also loyal and faithful to your boss which made him like u xo much that sum co-workers envied it....
Your boss is now old..doctors said he has 2 months to live cuz of the sickness he has..he has no male child buh only a daughter.. Now ur boss wants u to marry his daughter and inherit his empire..
What will you
DO
NOTE: Please this story is real and requires honest adivse
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by iceberylin(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
That girl that stood by me wgen i was nothing deserves the whole word and i'll give it to her....

I dont need an Empire to be Happy angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by onihaxy: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Just tell me the title of this movie. I would like to watch it myself
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by emmyw(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Well,i have watched the movie,but if its me i will never marry my boss daughter and forget the lady that made me to see the boss. Money is not love.period.
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by Lordseyad(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wetin chelsea play yesterday ?
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by Percentile: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Shey its not immediately I start 2 work dat d kyn boss wud like me; twud hv taken some time abi.. So during dat interval dat he'll get 2 like me cos of my hardwork and wen he'll get ill wit only 2months left, I wud hv married d love of my life dat stood by me all d way smiley
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
This old movie, can't remember the name sha but I remember the actors and actresses.
Poor guy- Nonso Diobi
Rich girlfriend and true love- Omotala
Boss-Lawson Mmaduike
Boss' daughter- Nadia Buhari.
Summary of the movie is that the guy took the offer unknown to his first love. The boss' daughter too didn't realise he had a girl who had sacrificed that much for him. Think he later lost on both ends when the boss, his daughter and his love found out his game plan.
Op, am I right or wrong?
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:
That girl that stood by me wgen i was nothing deserves the whole word and i'll give it to her....

I dont need an Empire to be Happy angry
Now this is the best post I've seen from you.
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by iceberylin(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
MzPreshie:
Now this is the best post I've seen from you.

Cool grin

Is dah an insult undecided
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by Ibrowski(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
No wonder @ 38 Nonso Diobi is still deciding who to marry BTW the Boss daughter & his girlfriend............................. long live NOLLYWOOD
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:

Cool grin

Is dah an insult undecided
Nah... A compliment.
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by iceberylin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
MzPreshie:
Nah... A compliment.
Thanks wink
Re: What Will You Do ? (DILEMMA) by ideology(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why didn't you marry your babe Since,
You waited till your boss got ill, nawa for you …

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, You Have $5 To Build Your Ideal Man / My 20th Birthday Gift To The World. / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.