Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) (33417 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by itstpia8: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Any childhood pictures?
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by packman: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=30pt]OLD MAN PLEASE GO AND SLEEP[/size]
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by eagleeye2: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
OBJ, surviving all coup plots and attempted coup plots, also imagined coup plots. Yet, he isn't grateful to God. Comes of as a greedy old man.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by AreaFada2: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by darediamond(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
No, Obasanjo Playing Draft With His Other Conspirators like him
robosky02:

3. obasanjo playing draf with other soldiers

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
robosky02:

Obasanjo was very energetic person right from time!. Just watch his arms in that picture. There's no way he wasn't going to be great.
Everybody will get old someday for real.

3 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Kingbilo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
LordCenturion:
Obasanjo and time.....his time has passed,but baba don't want to retire,,...old man still want to compete and dance SHOKI with our generation ...he forgot that Nigeria is not his property,even,his property doesn't belong to him ,cuz DEATH knocking......so,he need to write "MY WATCH 2" In other to confess his wrong doing b4 it's too late,because your past will still hunt u.

Young man, is there something wrong with you? We are just observing pictures from a historic figure in Nigerian history and you are coming to talk about issues which have nothing to do with this page. I'm sure you copy and paste these your daft thoughts anywhere you see the words "obasanjo".
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by LordCenturion(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kingbilo:

Young man, is there something wrong with you? We are just observing pictures from a historic figure in Nigerian history and you are coming to talk about issues which have nothing to do with this page. I'm sure you copy and paste these your daft thoughts anywhere you see the words "obasanjo".

sorry yokel....
I never knew I had one myopic and dyslexic wuss
reading my post!!!

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by playboy19(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kingbilo:

You'd be surprised to know you are talking to a 16 yr old, who wasn't even around during OBJ's era. smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by darediamond(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
And what if does not go as a result of Nigerians renewed mandate?
cramjones:
My mentor. Ride on sir. Jonathan must go!

-CramJones
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Dreyl(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice pics!
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Kingbilo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
playboy19:

You'd be surprised to know you are talking to a 16 yr old, who wasn't even around during OBJ's era. smiley

My brother, na true. Leave them jare.

Fact of the matter is, this man is singlehandedly responsible for most of the modern day Nigeria we see today. Be it bad history or good history, OBJ is indelibly woven into the fabric of Nigeria. I'm not a fan of OBJ from a political standpoint. But man to man , I stand in awe. Very few can achieve a thousandth of the things he achieved on a personal level. Even if you think he was the epitome of evil, it takes discipline and hardwork to reach the heights he has reached in so many different political environments.

5 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Upright750: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
RockMaxi:
Good or Bad I personally don't like Obasanjo but one must admit that Nigeria's history is not complete without him.

. What type of history ? Good or bad one because I haven't see any good history that include him .Baba never and will never be a hero of Nigeria .
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by experimentist: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Guys pardon, GEJ and Obasanjo, who ugly pass?
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nostradamu(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kingbilo:

U sef get time,u shud know all sorts of idiots now have access to the internet!
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by thegoodone2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
I like OBJ and IBB.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by darediamond(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Never will he bé!!
Upright750:
. What type of history ? Good or bad one because I haven't see any good history that include him .Baba never and will never be a hero of Nigeria .
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Huffington: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dude was handsome sha.

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by ghetto101(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Evil man

robosky02:

house........
what do you make of these pics

evolution is posibl....................
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
robosky02:

efcc is around mind what you say in public

just apreciate and comment on the PEOPLES GENERAL

without saying what you dont know

STFU bootlicker,what do you mean by EFCC is around.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by 2Awesome: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
whether you like it or not. Obasanjo is a great man. he came at the time Nigeria needed him and he delivered at maximum capacity and Nigerians enjoyed him. he still remains very much relevant even to this continent.

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by nedu2000(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
MOORCHMOORE:
xo hu win finally?
c question,u no see say na maradona him dey follow play? cheesy
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
2Awesome:
whether you like it or not. Obasanjo is a great man. he came at the time Nigeria needed him and he delivered at maximum capacity and Nigerians enjoyed him. he still remains very much relevant even to this continent.
Rubbish!!! the same man that let UBA destroy Anambra state and go free,spent $16 billion dollars to give us darkness and slept with his son's wife and one of the leaders of the Ogboni Fraternity.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by alexola20(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by cole265(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
LordCenturion:
Obasanjo and time.....his time has passed,but baba don't want to retire,,...old man still want to compete and dance SHOKI with our generation ...he forgot that Nigeria is not his property,even,his property doesn't belong to him ,cuz DEATH knocking......so,he need to write "MY WATCH 2" In other to confess his wrong doing b4 it's too late,because your past will still hunt u.

Take it or live it. OBJ na baba hero. Hating him or loving him, will never reduce his greatness (might even add to his feathers if you ask me) The pain of his haters is understandable, seeing a supposedly low unassuming individual suddenly rise in status beyond the usual.
Nigeria history remains incomplete without this man OBJ. No one can circumvent his relevance in this country; past, now or the near future.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by cole265(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
seges:

Rubbish!!! the same man that let UBA destroy Anambra state and go free,spent $16 billion dollars to give us darkness and slept with his son's wife and one of the leaders of the Ogboni Fraternity.

Bitterness will not cover up facts. Any how you want to see it, OBJ is a great man.

Fraternity or no fraternity. Fanaticism or no fanaticism. Slept with wife son or not. This man ruled this great nation Nigeria without NOBODY being able to challenge or look him eye to eye and say rubbish, like they did to IBB, Yaradua or like they are doing to the clueless sheep called GEJ.

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
robosky02:

Had always been a northern stooge

Sometimes wonder if he's not one sef
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by cole265(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
nedu2000:
c question,u no see say na maradona him dey follow play? cheesy

OBJ done come go learn modern tactics o. E join Messi skills with Ronaldo own com mesmerising Maradona. Even Pele dey bow for Baba iyabo.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by cole265(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
darediamond:
Never will he bé!!

Hehehehebehehe...the thing they pain them. won kere si number Baba. Sai oBj
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by cole265(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
thegoodone2:
I like OBJ and IBB.

Now fix.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by MecTessy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
slimfit1:
Jonathan even with 30 terms can never be well recognised like obj he can fly to the moon with 13 presidential jet he still wouldn't get his recognition.
bout Jonathan is still the best Leader compare to the Obj and others
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by cole265(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kingbilo:

My brother, na true. Leave them jare.

Fact of the matter is, this man is singlehandedly responsible for most of the modern day Nigeria we see today. Be it bad history or good history, OBJ is indelibly woven into the fabric of Nigeria. I'm not a fan of OBJ from a political standpoint. But man to man , I stand in awe. Very few can achieve a thousandth of the things he achieved on a personal level. Even if you think he was the epitome of evil, it takes discipline and hardwork to reach the heights he has reached in so many different political environments.

True talk. That is exactly what I had wanted to say but could not organise my words properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa / NLC Shuts Government House Owerri / Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.