Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) (33415 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by umarsanijada: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baba shege I DEY FEEL YOU DIE. Nigerians need a leader aso ASO ROCK IS VACANT
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nuezha(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
packman:
[size=30pt]OLD MAN PLEASE GO AND SLEEP[/size]
Little boy please go grow up

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by baybiemee: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why use d word "evolution"? Ape things come to mind.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by darediamond(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ogbeni lo ka itan jare koto ma tu itukutu(do re mi re).
cole265:

Hehehehebehehe...the thing they pain them. won kere si number Baba. Sai oBj
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by spicyhoney(f): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Greatest of the greatest ex Presidos grin Respect sir! grin
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
seges:

...slept with his son's wife and one of the leaders of the Ogboni Fraternity.

How come u know so much I'm suspecting you
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
vfactor:

How come u know so much I'm suspecting you
How come u know so much I'm suspecting you[/quote
I know he slept with Gbenga his son's wife,because Gbenga told all Nigerians,this is common knowledge and was one of the grounds in his divorce case. It is open knowledge that people like OBJ,ANENIH,Igbenidion are Ogboni members while Ibori was a Buccaneer. Most of the politicians belong to one cult or the order.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Reference(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
MOORCHMOORE:
xo hu win finally?

Politically, financially, strategically, reputationally....draftically? Whot?.....(no pun intended). Maradona v Wily Coyote.....hmmm.

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by Reference(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
grin grin

Hahaha. This girl berem, you're a case oh.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by blackprowler: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2014
omanzo02:

Chilling on another mans country skyline, he h as the opportunity to tramsform Nigeria skyline but refused to do that......he failed woefully.

Most of you coming here to say these things don't know squat! Because someone says sth, another repeats it, in time it becomes an avalanche. Obasanjo has some acute personal failings, but on the issue of his performance on Nigeria and in government, relative to the others, you have NO idea

1 Like

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by robosky02(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2014
30. Obasanjo visiting Arlington County, Virginia, in May 2001.

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by sann204: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2014
lanxlot:
I so luv d topic....d evolution of obasanjo. he still de evolve....he neva reach homo sapien.
Me too don join history

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by robosky02(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2014
31. he is the man any way

here what he said............

Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by robosky02(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kingbilo:

My brother, na true. Leave them jare.

Fact of the matter is, this man is singlehandedly responsible for most of the modern day Nigeria we see today. Be it bad history or good history, OBJ is indelibly woven into the fabric of Nigeria. I'm not a fan of OBJ from a political standpoint. But man to man , I stand in awe. Very few can achieve a thousandth of the things he achieved on a personal level. Even if you think he was the epitome of evil, it takes discipline and hardwork to reach the heights he has reached in so many different political environments.
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by simdam500(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Hes recognized
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by simdam500(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Ipledge: Baba is not that ugly,na old age they show
Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
robosky02:

3. obasanjo playing draf with other soldiers
Draughts, or checkers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos / Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa / NLC Shuts Government House Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.