Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37142 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by angelsing(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Billyonaire:

Isnt it ironic that you work in Alpha Beta but knows nothing about how Tinubu milk Lagosians dry ? sometimes I feel some of you become brainless as soon as you get that $150,000 (CramJones confirmed) from APC. Am I incorrect ?
Who best to know, is it the person that work at the office or the person who does not?...imagine an outsider telling u the name of ur father. So ironic!

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Acecube(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2014
tonte:
can you show me anywhere I said Edo state has not been transformed...I asked a simple question...transformed from what to what

ok then forget
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kepal99(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Omotolu:
...thank God Jonathan and I are being compared by ill-mannered Nigerians.
@least he can afford your entire community. U shld be glad 2 b compare wt him. FYI, read b4 u comment nxt tym
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kepal99(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Omotolu:
...thank God I went to primary school.I am glad to have a primary school certificate...
clapp for urself, seriously its not easy
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by olami100(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

You still did not catch the joke

I am mocking APC

Which cocoa-groundnut wealth

Poverty will kill Nigeria when we vote out GEJ and his oil wealth.

Lol.. Don't mind dem jawe...
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by tonte(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
You are just a natural trouble maker Smfh
Acecube:
ok then forget
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Here is your reason. Oya, bring Gej' s own.

[color=#770077][/color]1. Buhari was governor of Borno state under Obasanjo regime and later minister of
petroleum.

2. Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries in NIGERIA.

3. He was head of state between 1983-1985 (a period of 20 months).
 There was no religious crisis while he was head of state.

4. He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team
(not achieved under any other era).

5. J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders,
while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.

6. Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period
hasn’t been matched by 12 years of the PDP. Hospitals and universities around the country
never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or
before his time.

7. He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he
was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to
draw another salary from the purse of same government.

8. He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea
training as a military officer

9. He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.

10. Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during
PTF interaction.
 Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The
man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of
indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!

11. His personal driver and cook of many years are christians
 He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come
out and show proof. No one has till today taken up the challenge.
12. He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeria today who fills rallies without renting a
crowd!
 People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him……” All I need from
Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank”.
If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
 ”Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can heal it”
 Spread the message to the uninformed, misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad
Let me educate u
¹)Let’s now look at ALL the refineries in Nigeria!
Warri Refining & Petrochemical Ltd (WRPC)
It was built in 1978 under Obasanjo’s ‘first missionary journey’. It was debottlenecked (fancy word for upgraded!) in1987 when GMB was already kicked out.
Source: NNPC (http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/wrpc.aspx)
Port Harcourt Refining Company Ltd (PHRC)
This refinery comprises of two refineries, the Old Port Harcourt Refinery (OPHR) and the New Port Harcourt Refinery (NPHR)
– OPHR was built in 1965 under Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, when GMB was probably a cadet officer in Nigerian army.
– NPHR was built in 1989 by none other than General Babangida (August 27 1985 – August 27 1993). Kindly note that GMB had gone back to his Daura home after a ‘brief tint’ at prison!
Source: NNPC (http://www.nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/subsidiaries/phrc.aspx)
Kaduna Petrochemical and Refining Company Ltd (KPRC)
This one has a more knotty history, but not to worry, I will break it down!
– Fuels Plant, i.e. the main the main refinery was built in 1980 by President Shehu Shagari (October 1, 1979 – December 31, 1983)
– The Petrochemicals plant was done in 1988 by General Fineface Babangida
– Lubes plant was built in 1983 by Shagari (October 1, 1979 – December 31, 1983) after which GMB take koboko whip everyone commot!
Source: NNPC (http://www.nnpcgroup.com/NNPCBusiness/Subsidiaries/KRPC.aspx)

http://www.newsdayreporters.com/what-s-hot/536-specialreport-muhammadu-buhari-did-not-build-any-refinery-for-nigeria-editorial-newsday-reporters.html
Prove it wrong.

-GMB imposes curfew on Bauchi on 29th of April 1985 what broke out in Bauchi that year? Food crisis get ur fact right pls

-right .. But how did he achieved it?austerity measures ..prove it wrong..tell me how he did
-u mean the likes of
Pa Adekunle Ajasin after several
courts at diverse times found him innocent."

the 100 year jail term , Sam Mbakwe,
whose reelection was annulled by GMB"

Humilation nd
jailing of Governor Lateef Jakande, hitherto a
journo with @nigeriantribune for speaking"

imprisonment of most revered Executive Governor of Old, Prof. Ambrose Alli
mprisoning Jim

Imprisonment of jim Nwobodo for no just course, halting momentum of the progress the Coal City

To mention a few
U mean they are corrupt leaders #smh

-u mean in north.. Not in S/w or S/e of this country

-hmmm....but his conscience allow the the 53 suit cases to happen...don't think everyone can be fooled
lets agree that's an achievement what is ur evidence to prove it

-so abuja is the only place in the world that owning a single property means u are corrupt or what are proving...

-10 really shocked
Pls when, how,where
The $2.8bn ptf fund missing till date nko..na me steal am??

-u APC sha...pls name them And how come we didnt know them till nw..u forget to list that his daughter married a christan military man

-u believe this chai nawa

Better stop been fooled buahri is a corrupt man
He has nothing to prove...I can see ur likes is clicking like gud 1
I can never be fooled by any politician
Buahri vs gej is like a rock and hard place
Even ur top e-gangster like barcanista no longer propagate this lies they have forge ahead looking for new point(s) hopefully they will find better keep up with whatz trending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
kepal99:
@least he can afford your entire community. U shld be glad 2 b compare wt him. FYI, read b4 u comment nxt tym
...thanks,buddy.I am glad gej can buy my entire community,but he can't pay God for creating us.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by SOLACY: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Those money 2.5billion and other lies had not hold on d man cos we nigerians know independent investigation panels got him clear of bribery and corruption,get other things to lie about.d nnpc dat neva had proper account since pdp rule,#20 billion diezani Jonathan,#9.3milliondollarspdp,#5.7milliondollarsgoodluck
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kepal99(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Omotolu:
...thanks,buddy.I am glad gej can buy my entire community,but he can't pay God for creating us.
so U know God actually created us, yet U cm here to insult his creation. Yeye dey smell
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by smartigo: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=20pt]why is any thread that is anti-Buhari/APC hitting the front page. I have lost count of such threads ever since his emergence. I think the dragon is about to be awaken unless fairness is restored. [/size]
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by abacus(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
RagaMufeen:

no, tinubu is ghana's problem. you see yourself

The man is least of our problem, GEJ has the best opportunity in this world to make things right. 6 years no be waasa!

Do you want to us to reward mediocrity with another term? If you have that patience, we don't have. Nigeria must move on. 16 years of PDP and 6 years of GEJ, abi you want to tell me Tinubu is the 1 distracting people from not performing?
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by abacus(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kingspin:

People just open mouth de talk carelessly. Buhari has ruled this country before was una problem solved. Hatred is anti-democracy.

Like you don't understand what we are saying... Nigeria must excel, this ethnic divide, religious bias etc must be resolved. This is not about Tinubu or Buhari. No hatred clamoring for change.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
kepal99:
so U know God actually created us, yet U cm here to insult his creation. Yeye dey smell
...don't go to the gutter with a man already in the gutter...
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kepal99(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Omotolu:
...don't go to the gutter with a man already in the gutter...
thnx fr d advise bro, d earlier u get out of d gutter d better for U
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Ovamboland(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Billyonaire:
I know the deal, Yes. I know everything in details and I mention names and issues. I hide nothing. 2011 election was just $2b to Tinubu's pocket, this one actually cost more. Relax my friend, Feb 15, you will worship me, cos we are going nowhere, Aso Rock is NOT vacant.

The information you put up here if true shows you are the worst kind of human being there can be. If you believe that Jonathan paid one man $2bn(from his own pocket?) to buy votes and you could still type vote for Jonathan on this forum i don't Nigerians need to adopt Satan as evil entity when we already have you in our midst.
Can you point to any people oriented project worth $2Bn this government you want to force down our throat has completed since it's inception. Who know maybe he is going to pay Shekau $2bn this time around to secure re-election.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Kingspin(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
abacus:

Like you don't understand what we are saying... Nigeria must excel, this ethnic divide, religious bias etc must be resolved. This is not about Tinubu or Buhari. No hatred clamoring for change.
So, now who are those divided the country. answer urself first.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by deebrain(m): 2:06am On Dec 16, 2014
Billyonaire:

Jonathan - President

Jimi Agbaje - Governor of my 2nd State

Buhari - 6 feets after the heartbreak of Feb14

Tinubu - Exile

Fashola - works for me as property lawyer. He is a good boy.

lol
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Gboliwe: 4:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Obiagelli:
Chai, the pdp has finally lost it. The PDP does not even know how to sell its bad market to Nigerians

Don't you think "PDP" Metuh is a prophet?

www.nairaland.com/2046098/tinubu-forces-apc-south-west-leaders

grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need to listen to him more.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by abacus(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Kingspin:

So, now who are those divided the country. answer urself first.

Christian won't vote Muslims, muslims won't vote Christians. Hausa won't vote Kalabari, Yoruba won't vote Ibo, Ibo won't fulani. etc

This is what am talking about. We are all divided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

James Ibori’s Lawyers Shock Southwark Court In London / Stampede For Governor Tambuwal’s Cash In Sokoto: One Dies, 3 Others Injured / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.