Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37072 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Franchise21(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said that its flag-bearer, President Goodluck Jonathan, is up for the presidential contest in the February 14, 2015 election with the former Governor of Lagos state, Alhaji Bola Tinubu and not General Muhammadu Buhari.

The PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, in a statement on Sunday said the APC Presidential candidate, General Buhari is merely a front for Alhaji Tinubu to whom he has already surrendered his powers and first official assignment of choosing a running mate.

“This development clearly confirms that General Buhari is not in charge, may have been compromised and willing to be appropriated. In fact, patriotic Nigerians from across the six geo-political zones are now embarrassed that General Buhari is playing a godson to Alhaji Tinubu.

“In surrendering his prerogative of choosing his running mate, General Buhari has confirmed that he is being appropriated and compromised to serve a personal and narrow group interest of a cabal on whose ticket he emerged as the presidential candidate.

“This APC cabal under the command of Tinubu tampered with all the rules of their party to achieve their selfish agenda of planting surrogates in all strategic positions to enable Tinubu expand his economic and political frontiers the way and manner he did in Lagos state.

“Therefore a vote for General Buhari in the forthcoming presidential election is clearly a vote for Tinubu, his political and economic interests.

“Indeed, the possible calculation of this cabal, if they ever get to power, is to choke-up General Buhari and ultimately frustrate him out of office thereby allowing Tinubu to have total control of the economic and political interests of the nation.

“Therefore the question the citizens want answered remains, ‘is Tinubu the face of the so-called change the APC wants to bequeath to Nigerians?

“The APC and its leadership have clearly shown that to them, national interest is secondary to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s business interests, little wonder many are now calling APC ASIWAJU’S PERSONAL CONSORTIUM.”

Signed:
Olisa Metuh
National Publicity Secretary
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/173253-vote-buhari-vote-tinubu-pdp.html

34 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by abacus(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is Tinubu our problem? Clueless GEJ is our problem.

Just like what I always say, PDP is a distraction.

370 Likes 28 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chai, the pdp has finally lost it. The PDP does not even know how to sell its bad market to Nigerians

286 Likes 25 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Trut(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Metuh is 100% right.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by genieplus86(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
If Tinubu brought Fashola and he performed, brought Oshomole and he transformed Edo then I see no reason to doubt Buhari's ability to perform come 2015.

369 Likes 37 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Femolacaster(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chai, see slowpokes's reasoning!
The fear of GMB is the beginning of............for Pdp.
Anyway, Gej till Feb. 15, 2015.
Awon alainitiju gbogbo!

234 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by tobillionaire(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nd so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Raphew: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tell that to the fowls of the air if you care. As for me and my household, our vote belong to Buhari.

227 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by simplemach(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmmmm. Infact i change my mind, i will not comment here.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Franchise21(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
D rate at Wch my threads dey enter fp dis days dey surprise me seff... I just thank Baba God... E no easy. As for dose finkin M a PDP supporter, Plz M a neutral analyst... With d moniker Franchise (Right to vote n b voted for), am an aspiring politician. VISION 2027... Gunning for presidency... I hope say una my Nairalanders go vote for me come 2027... Change is all we need... stay blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by moufan: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
rubbish

38 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wia all these mods them, anti buhari thread is here.

21 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by gregg2: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
[size=13pt]Buhari is weak.
Why will he surrender the task of nominating his VP to Tinubu?

In 2011, GEJ independently chose his deputy Namadi Sambo. He repeated same for 2015.

Buhari is living on the legacies of the action packed Brig Gen Tunde Idiagbon. He does not have anything to offer[/size]

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by temitemi1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari is tinubu's LACKEY... GEJ till 2019!!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by braine(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
Chai, the pdp has finally lost it. The PDP does not even know how to sell its bad market to Nigerians

LoL. They have nothing to say. Very pathetic group of losers.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by theV0ice: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Now, here's a miracle, PDP fighting hard to save Buhari from Tinubu. hear Metuh

“Indeed, the possible calculation of this cabal, if they ever
get to power, is to choke-up General Buhari and ultimately
frustrate him out of office
thereby allowing Tinubu to have
total control of the economic and political interests of the
nation.

wow!! so much love and concern for the disciplined and honest general. infact this is clear admission that GMB is an upright and good man that might be frustrated by an 'evil' cabal

This is clear evidence that GMB is causing wadata house and aso rock sleepless nights and restless afternoons

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by braine(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
genieplus86:
If Tinubu brought Fashola and he performed, brought Oshomole and he transformed Edo then I see no reason to doubt Buhari's ability to perform come 2015.

Your head is valid. You couldn't have said it better.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ofala(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
If a vote for Gov Fashola then was for Asiwaju....even blind men could "see" that Lagos is much better for it; so why won't Nigerians take advantage of such, this time?

By the way, is this one of the "issues" based political campaigns PDP advised GMB to embark on?

PDP had all the time to positively transform Nigeria but they were busy competing who would steal our money more..
we need CHANGE and the time is NOW

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Adminisher: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
PDP has accepted the toga of a corrupt party, they have also accepted that Buhari is spanking clean so the alternative is to play up Tinubu's weaknesses. If i were Tinubu this is the time to bury the PDP govt with some salacious info. Jonathan has been trying to bribe him and Fashola every 3 months since 2012.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Alphaoscar: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fashola, Oshiomole, Fayemi, Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi, and now the GREAT GMB!!!

Tinubu always endorsing high performers and GMB is the next on the product line.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Vote out GEJ and ND oil wealth

Tinubu and Buhari will bring prosperity through cocoa-groundnut wealth

Tinubu the saint and his son Fashola the angel

GEJ the devil must go with his cursed oil

Click like if you agree with me wink

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by kokoA(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
This PDP man doesn't have sense.. How petty can they get? For an elderly man to say a former head of state and commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces (GCFR) is being controlled by a man who's highest level is a state governor shocked Metuh, haba use your head small naw.

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Alphaoscar: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
if I don't support Tinubu's "godson" is it Alaiyemeiseigha, Clark, PEJ , Tompolo or Anenih's godson that I will support? never!!!

181 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Flets: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hahahaha

Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi, Atiku are the change APC represents. Imagine Buhari dining with the most corrupt Nigerians alive and claiming non corruption.

Will strangle the next person that links Buhari to anti-corruption.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Alphaoscar:
if I don't support Tinubu's "godson" is it Alaiyemeiseigha, Clark, PEJ , Tompolo or Anenih's godson that I will support? never!!!
I wonder o!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by doctokwus: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
After having failed to brand him an extremist and religious bigot,PDP now wants to use blackmail against buhari.For somebody like me who never liked tinubu & feel he is as bad as d PDP men,it wud av worked but for 2reasons:gej is worse and clueless (2)buhari as d President wud wt time,his antecedents and integrity neutralize whatever negative influence tinubu wud bring to d enormous rebuilding task ahead. But 4now,Mr metuh, we nid tinubu ,he's a devil buhari can live wt and tame

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Morkavictor: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
genieplus86:
tinubu didn't apoint oshomole,he was 1st elected governor when he was in labour party.APC AND LIES

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by jelel6: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gej=the otueke man, the clueless
one, he has no shows,
corruption is not stealing, the
daft one,the Ebola man, the zoo-
logist, the slow one, the corrupt
one, the single term man, the 10000 mega watts man, the
subsidy man, the synonym of
Boko haram, the phideephi
candidate, Gej's supporters=
fools colony. No lie, only facts!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by jelel6: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
FOOLS ALERT! Show me a
jonathan supporter and i will
show you a fool. Jonathan= fools
colony

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by theV0ice: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Morkavictor:
tinubu didn't apoint oshomole,he was 1st elected governor when he was in labour party.APC AND LIES

Pls adjust your misinformation. He was elected under AC

https://www.nairaland.com/121698/election-tribunal-reverses-daylight-robbery

40 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by aresa: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tinubu expand his economic and political frontiers
the way and manner he did in Lagos state.

Actually, this is a compliment since the man Tinubu put in charge in Lagos state remains the best state administrator that runs the most productive government in the history of Nigeria?

The man Tinubu put in charge in Lagos state delivered more service and infrastructures than the other 35 states in Nigerian combined many times over..

The APC state governors are by far better than the worthless PDP clowns they replaced so what's this worthless clown talking about.

We all know this is nothing but fear and anticipation of the bad news in their future come 2015. grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Gboliwe: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
genieplus86:

Which "Oshomole" did Tinubu bring? And to even think your "oshomole" is off the chains is the height of mumurity. Some of you should just shut up instead of displaying your emptiness.

@topic: I have absolutely nothing against Tinubu but everything in me detests Buhari and irrespective of who he is answering "sir" I won't vote for him.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.