Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37143 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by emiye(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Clearly, this people are "shitting" in their pants.

Less than 9 weeks for the day of reckoning.

12 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:

Actually, this is a compliment since the man Tinubu put in charge in Lagos state remains the best state administrator that runs the most productive government in the history of Nigeria?

The man Tinubu put in charge in Lagos state delivered more service and infrastructures than the other 35 states in Nigerian combined many times over..

The APC state governors are by far better than the worthless PDP clowns they replaced so what's this worthless clown talking about.

We all know this is nothing but fear and anticipation of the bad news in their future come 2015. grin

jelel6:
FOOLS ALERT! Show me a
jonathan supporter and i will
show you a fool. Jonathan= fools
colony

GEJ must go

Tinubu will rebuild Nigeria with cocoa-groundnut wealth

Mama sikiru

Buy me some farm tools

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by theV0ice: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari is tinubu's LACKEY... GEJ till 2019!!!
Trut:
Metuh is 100% right.

I thought you people used to brandish a picture showing Tinubu bowing to Buhari? Has it changed now to Buhari bowing and kowtowing to Tinubu?

PDP with their confusion

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by jelel6: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
APC. Probably the best thing to
happen to the nations political
landscape since democracy. You
have given me a reason to vote.
Come 2015! Join the congress,
be a progressive, effect the change. VOTE APC. GMB carryGO!

32 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by aresa: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Which "Oshomole" did Tinubu bring? And to even think your "oshomole" is off the chains is the height of mumurity. Some of you should just shut up instead of displaying your emptiness.

@topic: I have absolutely nothing against Tinubu but everything in me detests Buhari and irrespective of who he is answering "sir" I won't vote for him.

Gboliwe:
Your opinion though. As for me, the president has done better than other presidents Nigeria ever had and is going to do beter in 2015 and beyond. Its GEJ or ...

Stop boring us with the same BS, we know all about the crooked, corrupt and incompetent gang you belong to.. grin

15 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Gboliwe: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:

Stop boring us with the same BS, we know all about the crooked, corrupt and incompetent gang you belong to.. grin

Stop opening that your jagajaga teeth. tongue
Is that the only post you see to quote?
Happy sunday sha.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Buhari is weak.
Why will he surrender the task of nominating his VP to Tinubu?

In 2011, GEJ independently chose his deputy Namadi Sambo. He repeated same for 2015.

Buhari is living on the legacies of the action packed Brig Gen Tunde Idiagbon. He does not have anything to offer[/size]

The number 1 executive decision of all Presidential candidate is to choose their own running mate

Buhari has already handed this decision to someone else to make just in his desperate attempt to prove he is a democrat!

choosing your VP is a National Security issue and yet the clueless General has handed this important decision to a man of questionable character like Tinubu. A man who has a history of certificate forgery and drug pushing?

This is Buhari's first National Security decision and he has handed it to someone else. In case you don't understand the enormity of the decision at stake. Buhari is one election away from being President. Lets assume one of Shekau's clone is selected for Buhari without Buhari knowing, that VP will be one Presidential death away from being President himself!

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by aresa: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

I thought you people used to brandish a picture showing Tinubu bowing to Buhari? Has it changed now to Buhari bowing and kowtowing to Tinubu?

PDP with their confusion

They pick and chose whatever suits their confused state of mind and existence...

13 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by major466(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
The PDP National Publicity Secretary, Olisa Metuh, in a
statement on Sunday said the APC Presidential candidate,
General Buhari is merely a front for Alhaji Tinubu to
whom he has already surrendered his powers and first
official assignment of choosing a running mate.
Tinubu controlling Buhari just like Idiagbon.
Fact is Buhari is a wusi. Can't think for himself. Is this the kind of change APC e minions were advocating everywhere on Nairaland? grin

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by laimo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
The failures pdp have no plans for Nigeria.
And it's obvious in the 16years of waste they've misruled Nigeria.

Where's pdp's issues-based campaign?

It is now obvious pdp has no issues to discuss.
They 'don't give a damn' about the many lives being lost up north.

What a useless,clueless,wicked party!

I'll gladly support Tinubu, Buhari to make Nigeria better.

20 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
I'd rather say a vote for Buhari is the beginning of our liberation! PDP, is the most confused group of people.

27 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by legendsilver(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Which "Oshomole" did Tinubu bring? And to even think your "oshomole" is off the chains is the height of mumurity. Some of you should just shut up instead of displaying your emptiness.

@topic: I have absolutely nothing against Tinubu but everything in me detests Buhari and irrespective of who he is answering "sir" I won't vote for him.
Sir that's for you o!
Me, my wife and extended families will vote in the Great GBM

26 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by edababa007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
and PDP finally fall my hand...

19 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by theV0ice: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:

They pick and chose whatever suits their confused state of mind and existence...

it would have been funny if it wasn't so pathetic

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by koma1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
When did olisa metuh became the spokesman of patriotic Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by PassingShot(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
emiye:
Clearly, this people are "shitting" in their pants.

Less than 9 weeks for the day of reckoning.

They really are shitting in their pants big time but their paid TANoids including their oga at the top here are trying so hard to put up a bold face. grin

The same party that advised issue based campaign! Chai, the fear of Buhari backed by Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Oyegun, Aregbe, Fashola, Tambuwal and other progressives is the beginning of wisdom for PDP and TANoids indeed.

TANoids how market nah? angry grin

19 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by theV0ice: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
major466:

Tinubu controlling Buhari just like Idiagbon.
Fact is Buhari is a wusi. Can think for himself. Is this the kind of change APC e minions were advocating everywhere on Nairaland? grin

where is that your favourite picture showing Tinubu bowing to Buhari like a 'slave'? or is Buhari the 'slave' to Tinubu now? according to you and metuh?

12 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
genieplus86:
If Tinubu brought Fashola and he performed, brought Oshomole and he transformed Edo then I see no reason to doubt Buhari's ability to perform come 2015.
MR! I'm from edo state, pls stop spreadin lies, tinubu is 100% irrelevant in edo politics

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by PassingShot(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
When you thought they can't come up with DUMBER statement, they come up with UBELIEVABLY RIDICULOUS UNINTELLIGENT submissions.

PDP but why nah?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by theV0ice: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:

The number 1 executive decision of all Presidential candidate is to choose their own running mate

Buhari has already handed this decision to someone else to make just in his desperate attempt to prove he is a democrat!

choosing your VP is a National Security issue and yet the clueless General has handed this important decision to a man of questionable character like Tinubu. A man who has a history of certificate forgery and drug pushing?

This is Buhari's first National Security decision and he has handed it to someone else. In case you don't understand the enormity of the decision at stake. Buhari is one election away from being President. Lets assume one of Shekau's clone is selected for Buhari without Buhari knowing, that VP will be one Presidential death away from being President himself!

i love your sense of imagination.

is this what you and PDP understand by issue based campaign?

8 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by aresa: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:

1. The APC is yet to issue any kind of official statement regarding their VP pick so keep your market women internet rumor to yourself.

2. Of what good and benefit to Nigerians are the 2 crooked, corrupt and incompetent clowns we have in Aso Rock today?

3. With Nigerians getting blown off everyday, with Nigeria in shreds with portions of our territory in the hands of terrorists, do you mind telling us how the worthless and incompetent fools in Aso Rock today showed any interest of display any kind of capacity to protect our National interest.

4. The Aso Rock dullard shows interest in our National interest is when to act lawless, when to use our security apparatus to harass Nigerians and the opposition and never to protect our country and national interests.

5 Our law enforcement agencies under the useless and incompetent GEJ develop intelligence only when it's time to harass Nigerians and the opposition and never to fight terrorists and protect our National interests...

People like you and your Aso Rock masters have zero moral authority to talk about National security..

19 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Anazp: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
gregg2:
Why will he surrender the task of nominating his VP to Tinubu? Stop talking thrash. In 2011 the governors forum was heavily involved in the selection of sambo. In 2007 the same governors forum also recommended both yaradua and Jonathan. Bukola saraki was the chairman then.

In 2011, GEJ independently chose his deputy Namadi Sambo. He repeated same for 2015.

Buhari is living on the legacies of the action packed Brig Gen Tunde Idiagbon. He does not have anything to offer[/size]
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Funny how Metuh did not attempt to accuse Tinubu of corruption. Those mofos have nothing on him.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by emiye(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

i love your sense of imagination.

is this what you and PDP understand by issue based campaign?

They've got no issue based campaign to engage in. PDP is @ the end game on Nigeria's political chess board, the imminent defeat is near, the loss is staring wildly at them. The checkmate by APC will officially be announced on Feb, 16, 2015.

7 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by aresa: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Stop opening that your jagajaga teeth. tongue
Is that the only post you see to quote?
Happy sunday sha.

Ode, you don't decide or tell me who and what to quote...

#GMB15

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by koma1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
PDP is a confused party.better stop the propaganda and sell your clueless one to nigerians.for now by vote is for GMB until PDP get sense

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by jayonpoint(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
gregg2:
Why will he surrender the task of nominating his VP to Tinubu?

Hw did APC emerged as a formidable opposition party? In case u dnt knw, it was collective stake of both tinubu's ACN n buhari's CPC. So wen buhari emerge as a result of his stake n essence for the merger he shld. Just go ahead n appoint his deputy with d interest of other stake others. U hv failed! Try new propaganda, dis one isn't work.

7 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Aiyekooto: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Morkavictor:
tinubu didn't apoint oshomole,he was 1st elected governor when he was in labour party.APC AND LIES

Go and check again oga, although Oshiomole declared his ambition initially with LP, he eventually contested and won on the flagship of ACN(now APC). Don't distort known facts.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by benzion72(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
It will not be a suprise to me if all PDP member defect to APC. They are all charlatan. They have led GEJ astray now their ship is sinking. There is nothing they can do. No amount of campain of calumy will stop GMB

4 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Gboliwe: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
aresa:

Ode, you don't decide or tell me who and what to quote...

#GMB15

Mumu keep dreaming! And stop bringing me back to this thread. There's nothing else to add.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by crown777(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
Chai, the pdp has finally lost it. The PDP does not even know how to sell its bad market to Nigerians

Sick people! Shame on PdP!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tinubu is a fraud, Buhari has already demonstrated that he is incapable of making decisions. How can you surrender the power to chose your VP to your Godfather.

Asiwaju's Personal Consortium got me laughing.....Say no to Tinubu, say no to fraud. Imagine someone that says his strong point is anti-corruption but his godfather is King of Fraud. His wife is Senator, his daughter is Iya loja of Nigerian Market women, taking the position from Tinubu's late mother, his son in law is reps member, the frog eye owns over 6 jets, and stars rated hotels, all milked from Lagosians using Alpha Beta.

Buhari has demonstrated his first weakness. It is finished.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos / Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.