Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. (27717 Views)

Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mama peace everywhere! Nigerians shouldn't be surprised about Mrs Goodluck meddling. The woman is now running mad as a result of sudden catapult in Status, from Otuoke to Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Meel: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
jabbok:
Mama peace everywhere! Nigerians shouldn't be surprised about Mrs Goodluck meddling. The woman is now running mad as a result of sudden catapult in Status, from Otuoke to Aso rock.
am sure if dey catapult u from ur village to white house, you willl be crazier dan dat.
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Meel:
am sure if dey catapult u from ur village to white house, you willl be crazier dan dat.

You are right. I dont know how crazy I will be if I wake up in Aso Rock. But one thing is certain now, madam Patience don loose for chain. Beat that!

6 Likes

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by clevadani: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Is any1 surprised?ntin gud can come out of pdp

3 Likes

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by inisco: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yusluv77:
We all need to join hands together & vote GMB
come 2015. our vote is our power,let us give him a
chance to prove himself. I can feel d wind of
change blowing from North to south,east to West.I
implore this epistle to be translated into as many
language as possible & circulated round d 36 states
of d federation including the fct.Nigeria doesn't
deserve another 4 yrs of GEJ or else this nation is
finished Please, preach d gospel in ur place of
work, churches, mosque,beer parlour
schools,market place,hanging out spot progressive
gathering etc that GMB deserves to be given a
chance to govern this nation. See what GEJ has
done to us in this nation even loosing respect to
Congo He has divided us along tribal & religious
lines i.e. Muslim vs Christian,SW vs SE, SE vs Ss, N
Vs S etc. This must stop pls. We all know that
change is constant & the change is NOW!!!! VOTE
GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI as the president of
the federal republic of Nigeria VOTE for CHANGE!!!
i'll rather vote 4 pdp dan vote 4 violence nd propaganda paty,voice of the south south
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by opeeddy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
This must be handiwork of APC to distract PDP o hahaha! Yeye household where an aspirant will work assidiously at the grass root to earn a ticket but all to receive a useless directive from an Hipopotamus-like woman from Abuja. Shame on lazy Jonathan who can't act like husband to his wife thereby allowing her to hit up the polity unnecessarily.

4 Likes

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by drey076(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
dridowu:
feedeefee.............................shortchanging contestant since 1004AD
Even though we want to vote for buhari, tinumbu cannot continue to umpose candidate on lagosian
We want change in lagos also
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by dridowu: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
drey076:

Even though we want to vote for buhari, tinumbu cannot continue to umpose candidate on lagosian
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Though peace nnaji is from my side, I must be honest to admit that she is very incompetent. She does not even understand the demands of her office.
PDP should not make me lose my support for them by fielding that incompetent woman.

Emeka Ujam is a better alternative.

3 Likes

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Dovy: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yusluv77:
You are talking bulshit when GMB was the president of Nigeria what ws he achieved nothing, all he does is to chase easterns, GEJ Gives us peace of mind, d International Airport is there, very soon Seaport wil be commissioned, That skinny GMB wil nt get more than 5000 Votes in my Zone. That born to rule mentality wil stop. GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by dridowu: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
drey076:

How did Tinubu impose a candidate on you ? Me i neva understand, APC did primary election not consensus candidate. Anyway you are free to vote who you like. Politics is not a do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by kingdavid2015: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pdp has fail ,filled with anti Christ as leaders.vote for apc for change
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dovy:
You are talking bulshit when GMB was the president of Nigeria what ws he achieved nothing, all he does is to chase easterns, GEJ Gives us peace of mind, d International Airport is there, very soon Seaport wil be commissioned, That skinny GMB wil nt get more than 5000 Votes in my Zone. That born to rule mentality wil stop. GEJ TILL 2019
Hey these GEJ and GMB fans should leave this thread. We are not talking about them here. We are talking about a DAY-LIGHT robbery going on right now. The defeated incumbent wants to remain in Abuja at all cost
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by obailala(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nigerian politics is so heartbreaking. After the wild victorious jubilations as seen in this video, I will not be surprised if this guy will still be replaced by PDP even after this glaring evidence.

RomaAbuja locuta est - causa finita est!... Abuja has spoken so there's nothing else that can be said.
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
obailala:
Nigerian politics is so heartbreaking. After the wild victorious jubilations as seen in this video, I will not be surprised if this guy will still be replaced by PDP even after this glaring evidence.
RomaAbuja locuta est - causa finita est!... Abuja has spoken so there's nothing else that can be said.

In addition to your post, in 2011 primaries election, this same Peace Nnaji was floored @ the primaries by Mr Nnoli. She pulled some strings and Abuja fielded her in the general election. She has mastered the politics of subversion shamelessly at her age of almost 70 yrs old. This illegality should not be allowed to stand this time around. Rat no fit chop the food of someone who is wide awake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
This First Lady sef
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by LajaLaba: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lets blame APC now wink
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by englishmart(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
I don't expect us to be surprise with this news, every part of PDP is inject with lie and corruption.
its embedded in them
PDP-politician deceiving people
why not leave pdp and concentrate on your grammar?
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by AKzee(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
mperoakeem:
hehehe... I dey wait, i wan luk hw PDP will rig on judgement day
btw, ftc
yels, history has bn made... Mperor was d first 2 comment... *singing happy by pharrel williams
You were just lucky that I was busy.
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by holatin(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
when shepopotamus talks, troubles happen
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
All of yoU just dey know PDP,I know their plan...they want to use one tenure to have two,omehia use 3 and Amechi 4 equals 7 instead of 4 constitutionally.
This woman will use 3 and half years,ujam will use another when pronounced winner at d court of law.
Don't be surprise if when its very sure that Gej can never win next election and u see one of the 2011 PDP presidential aspirant takes Gej to court that he stole his mandate...the court sack Gej and d guy use his own four years
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by okzcorp: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
goryorhal:

lol berem!!!! Can't stop loving this chick grin

Berem, chick? Okay na
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by goryorhal(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
okzcorp:

Berem, chick? Okay na

Lol Na babe ?
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by GodsKate: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by okzcorp: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
goryorhal:

Lol Na babe ?

Babe? Continue
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by mascot87(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yusluv77:

[size=18pt]GUY,U ARE A THIEF FOR COPYING MY COMMENT WORD FOR WORD WITHOUT MAKING REFERENCE TO ME angry angry[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2040463/full-text-acceptance-speech-general#28805941
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by holatin(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
englishmart:
why not leave pdp and concentrate on your grammar?
because I use inject instead of injected.

I marvel at your silliness.
Check my previous post before judging me
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Old fart
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Chigold101(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
whizbee:
What a colossal disgrace of a free n fair electoral process,if anyone says pdp,i'll reply jungle rigging...old hags wey no won die
please what is colossal disgrace? Who is been disgraced here?
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Atyem(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hope PDP is not test-runing its strategies towards February 2015?
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Women are power drunk.
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Elan83(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Madam peshe! Pls wot ar u turnin 2! Hmm! Dis old ugly gud 4 notin woman sef!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Boko Haram Terrorist Captured, 15 Killed / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan / Ooni Of Ife Meets With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.