Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. (27722 Views)

Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
because I use inject instead of injected.

I marvel at your silliness.
Check my previous post before judging me
a bigger reason you need to concentrate the more. I emboldened 3 of your words and not just "inject"
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by mckoolcharming(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kutuma!!!!
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by PStacks(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
When obasanjo says nigeria has 5 presidents , people say he doesn't know what he's saying..

PEJ is even higher in heirachy to GEJ, Ngozi, Deaziani.

How else can someone describe this monumental corruption?

PEJ should stop meddling with Governance
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Dejohnbull: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nkanu on the news, God i pray this jamboree wil bring the needed development to nkanu east, nkerefi hav crude oil, level land for airport, propose adoration university, fertile land for agric, border wit ebony state, but no good road for 16year's of democrazy, emeka ujam remember nkerefi in ur agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Ologunjude(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
This guy's don't practice democracy - election but selection. Just keep selecting tired old folks who even when they know they are incapable of delivering promises. if it is true the first lady is involved, Jonathan should please beg her to tred softly for the sake of democracy that many fought for and lost their lives while these slowpoke that sat down and watch and find themselves in the helms of affairs are taken it for granted.
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by rhames(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
PDPeeeeeeee!!!!!! Power! grin
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by obi100(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
my name is celestine am saying this ie revealing my identity because i stand for the truth i was there physically and the votes counted UJAM 83 votes peace nnaji 20 votes.I am not a politician but this is my state and am from Nkanu please its about time the youth in this country stand up and defend our rights this is absolute rubbish and we will not let it fly

Nkanu youths have spoken abeg make dem no try us o

3 Likes

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
makazona:
i personally know Mr.Ujam and if d primary is conducted agn and agn,he will win all d time cz he z such a rare bred and a far cry from d personality of peace Nnaji...

ask anybody from that constituency and u wil b amazed

True talk... Peace Nnaji did all that cos she gat the contacts.
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by hogunzy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
the pidipigs can still say that Na APC
dey behind the youth...just passing

1 Like

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by babyblissShop: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
When GMB was President, he did not chase easterners. He had a war against indiscipline which for the first time had Nigerians queuing up and taking turns. I remember urinating on the road was a major offence. Please verify from people who were old enough to know what happened in 1984 and 1985. Do not come to Nairaland to tell stories. You don't have to like GMB, just cut out the ethnic inspired lies please.
Dovy:
You are talking bulshit when GMB was the president of Nigeria what ws he achieved nothing, all he does is to chase easterns, GEJ Gives us peace of mind, d International Airport is there, very soon Seaport wil be commissioned, That skinny GMB wil nt get more than 5000 Votes in my Zone. That born to rule mentality wil stop. GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by Dailyfavour(m): 5:15am On Dec 16, 2014
I can understand why that woman is allowed to get herself drunk with power, is she the first lady Nigeria had. Let them teah her lesson of her life
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by okechukwu3: 5:55am On Dec 16, 2014
When contacted on phone, Ujam said that he was only hearing the plot to circumvent his victory as a rumour, stressing that until the certificate of return issued him is withdrawn, he would not lose sleep over the concerted effort by his rival to edge him out.

Emeka or no game

1 Like

Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by okechukwu3: 5:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Emeka Ijebego
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by okechukwu3: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Emeka is Democracy personified, he is a kind of leader Nigerians deserves, trying to rob off this opportunity will definitely spell doom for whoever is behind it, Nkanu youths will not agree.

Emeka u have the peoples mandate, we are solidly behind u and God shall see you through , see u in Abuja as Honorable member come February 2015.
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by ukemeramat(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2014
somebody should cage this woman please, if her husband can't. rivers state,bayelsa state and enugu state. PEJ..., u no dey rest for once...na wah ooo grin grin grin
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by theV0ice: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2014
okechukwu3:
Emeka is Democracy personified, he is a kind of leader Nigerians deserves, trying to rob off this opportunity will definitely spell doom for whoever is behind it, Nkanu youths will not agree.

Emeka u have the peoples mandate, we are solidly behind u and God shall see you through , see u in Abuja as Honorable member come February 2015.

I believe they will only make Emeka Ujam more popular with all these evil plans. From comments here, its obvious he's the people's choice

let them continue
Re: Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. by makazona(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bigdu007:

True talk... Peace Nnaji did all that cos she gat the contacts.

exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group‬ Tells Buhari To Call Ekiti APC Members To Order / Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Foreign Boko Haram Terrorist Captured, 15 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.