Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,329 members, 7,846,457 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! (1447 Views)

Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! / New Lawmakers To Receive One Billion Naira For Accommodation / Charles Soludo Makes 12 Million Naira A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
In December 2013, Amechi mocked the Nigerian people by stating clearly that they (politicians) steal because the people do not thrown stones.
He openly stated that his ambition is to steal $1 Billion!

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-steal-because-nigerians-dont-stone-us-amaechi/

fast forward to Oct 2014, Amechi at Abuja declared how he spent N1 Billion on ebola.

http://starconnectmedia.com/2014/10/15/i-spent-n1-billion-to-contain-ebola-in-port-harcourt-rotimi-amaechi/

Thats a "clean", sharp and fast N1 Billion stolen.

This amount might be small compared to $1B, but it is surely a significant amount.
Who knows how much he had stolen before then?

Well, this guy is a "progressive" o.
To think that some "progressives" want this guy to be the VP beats my imagination!

As for me and my family, we are not "progressives"!

cheers to all.

2 Likes

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by golor(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm
Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by golor(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ameachi tk am easy oo

1 Like

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Say what?

1 Like

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by edo3(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
Say what?
Say what,,say what anything can happen.. Refugees lo so be oo..
Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
Say what?

Nne m, I dont seem to get your question!

However, just know that this whole idea of "progressive-ism" is sham!

Look well before you leap!

1 Like

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
noblezone:

Nne m, I dont seem to get your question!

However, just know that this whole idea of "progressive-ism" is sham!

Look well before you leap!
Oga m, it is time for you to join the progressives. There is no more time! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by SirHouloo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is any party progressive? Just the name has changed, they are still a bunch of used and rejected criminals...mention a single personality in the party without his.

1 Like

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
Oga m, it is time for you to join the progressives. There is no more time! cheesy

give me an explantion about Amechi's open confession of his desire to steal $1B.

Eaually, explain the N1B expenditure on ebola!

Om the other hand, I would have gladly joined the progressives, but not when you have tyrants like Buhari, touts like Amechi, emperors like Tinubu, liars like Lai, etc at the helm of affiars.

I will join when I see real progressives like Dangiwa (have you heard of him?) , the likes of Soyinka, the likes of Agbakoba, Ben Bruce, Utomi, etc.

I wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
SirHouloo:
Is any party progressive? Just the name has changed, they are still a bunch of used and rejected criminals...mention a single personality in the party without his.

but why are Nigerians so gullible? Why

2 Likes

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by stebell(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amaechi is a thief

5 Likes

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by GBTYO: 2:39am On Dec 15, 2014
"If you see a thief and you allow him to be stealing, what have you done? You have stoned nobody; that is why we are stealing."- Amaechi
Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Trut(m): 4:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Progressive indeed
Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2014
GBTYO:
"If you see a thief and you allow him to be stealing, what have you done? You have stoned nobody; that is why we are stealing."- Amaechi

Then he capped it up with,

"I want to steal $1B"

2 Likes

Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Trut(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2014
noblezone:

Then he capped it up with,

"I want to steal $1B"

$1B That's too much ooo
Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Trut:

$1B That's too much ooo

Speaking "progressively", thats chicken change.
Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by mistabiola: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2014
All because of VP slot bah cheesy grin

Get it down, take chances; it may be bad, but it's the only way you can do anything good... Abiola Adeoye.

#Myperspectives.

Ebele Jonathan(SS), Namadi Sambo(North); Muhammadu
Buhari(North), VP(?)... Regardless of whoever gets the APC VP ticket in the South South (Rotimi Amaechi or Adams
Oshiomole), I am of the believe that despite their
acknowledgement of how terrible they have been neglected by their son, the South-South and also an infinitesimal fraction of the North would not compromise their stance of voting GEJ/ Sambo, just like the North and also an infinitesimal fraction of the South-South would not also compromise their stance of voting GMB/VP.

Going by the aforementioned, It is crystal clear that the South- West (where the APC is believed to be most concentrated after the North) and far East votes would be a determinant to who wins the forthcoming presidential election...

#ThinkAPC

The APC must consider the forseen criticism it will get from the South-West which would be energised by both Yoruba and Non-Yoruba Jonathanians across the nation, if the VP slot does not go to the South-West and also put up machineries to educate Yorubas with abused minds, unveil proposed key positions to be zoned to the South-West and most importantly assure the Yorubas that whichever non-Yoruba candidate chosen is at the best interest of the Yorubas and would do their biddings, ----if per adventure they don't get the APC VP slot----

NB: The projected block votes from the South-West is key, for the APC to win the presidential poll.

Our fingers are still crossed..

#ThinkAPC:ThinkYoruba.

#OnBuhariWeStand

@mistabiola
Re: How Amechi Got Another One Billion Naira: A Part Of The One Billion Dollars! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
mistabiola:
All because of VP slot bah cheesy grin

Get it down, take chances; it may be bad, but it's the only way you can do anything good... Abiola Adeoye.

#Myperspectives.

Ebele Jonathan(SS), Namadi Sambo(North); Muhammadu
Buhari(North), VP(?)... Regardless of whoever gets the APC VP ticket in the South South (Rotimi Amaechi or Adams
Oshiomole), I am of the believe that despite their
acknowledgement of how terrible they have been neglected by their son, the South-South and also an infinitesimal fraction of the North would not compromise their stance of voting GEJ/ Sambo, just like the North and also an infinitesimal fraction of the South-South would not also compromise their stance of voting GMB/VP.

Going by the aforementioned, It is crystal clear that the South- West (where the APC is believed to be most concentrated after the North) and far East votes would be a determinant to who wins the forthcoming presidential election...

#ThinkAPC

The APC must consider the forseen criticism it will get from the South-West which would be energised by both Yoruba and Non-Yoruba Jonathanians across the nation, if the VP slot does not go to the South-West and also put up machineries to educate Yorubas with abused minds, unveil proposed key positions to be zoned to the South-West and most importantly assure the Yorubas that whichever non-Yoruba candidate chosen is at the best interest of the Yorubas and would do their biddings, ----if per adventure they don't get the APC VP slot----

NB: The projected block votes from the South-West is key, for the APC to win the presidential poll.

Our fingers are still crossed..

#ThinkAPC:ThinkYoruba.

#OnBuhariWeStand

@mistabiola

bros, this thread is not about who APC should pick for VP.

It is to point out the fact the whole fan fare about "progressive-ism" is nothing but a sham!

Their slogan is "change" and the question is, change to what exactly

APC is a gang up against the real change! They are led by people who got angry with the positive and powerful change which is taking place.

There hope is to use the Buhari personality cult to get back power!

They can pick whoever they like as VP for all i care, its just that when i consider a tyrant like Buhari, an Emperor like Tinubu, a tout like Amechi, a liar like Lai, etc, ganging up to call themselves progressives, I feel that my generation has failed to guide the younger ones aright!

As for the South West, i wish them the best in their journey to sell their souls to Emperor Tinubu and his gang!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Survivor From Gwoza Speaks Of Brutal Captivity *pics* / Buruji Plans To Exit PDP, Defies National Headquarters / Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye’s Sermon Last Sunday Predicted ‘there Would Be A Pleasant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.