Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode (1194 Views)

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / VIDEO: It's Time For Change In Nigeria - Femi Fani Kayode / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by chesterlee(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
A former minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani Kayode has described the emergence of Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd.) as the presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, as laughable.

FFK, as he’s famously known, in a Facebook post shortly after Buhari was declared winner of the APC primaries, openly kicked against the election of the former warlord, who he said, did not want the progress of the nation, Nigeria.

His message reads thus: “Major General Mohammadu Buhari has emerged as the APC flagbearer and President Goodluck Jonathan has emerged for the PDP. Now the battle for the soul and future of our nation begins. The forces of light shall surely prevail over the forces of darkness and God’s counsel alone shall stand over Nigeria. I stand with Jonathan. Let’s get it on.

”Jihadi groups killed more than 5,000 people last month, with Iraq topping the league table of deaths, followed by Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria.

“In 664 incidents recorded in November by the BBC World Service and researched jointly with King’s College London, the overall death toll was 5,042, or an average of 168 deaths per day and nearly twice the number of people who were killed in the 11 September 2001 attacks on America.

“After Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria, Yemen was fifth in the deadly league table, tying with Somalia, with 37 incidents each”- DORO ADEBENTLEY 11 December, Facebook.

“All these and some people still say they want Buhari as President? A man who said, only last year, that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north”? A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ”spread sharia throughout the federation”? A man who said, in 2001, that Muslims should only vote for Muslims”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”why should Christians be concerned when Muslims cut off their limbs under sharia”? A man who said, in 2001, that ”after all the limbs that are being cut off are Muslim ones and not Christians, so why should the Christians bother about it”?

“This is the man that some Nigerians are clamouring for to be their President? May God open their eyes and protect them from themselves. May He grant them wisdom and discernment”.
Source: http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/12/stand-jonathan-buhari-can-never-rule-nigeria-fani-kayode/
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by exe0(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE

SIGNED: Nairaland FAMILY

BUYERS BEWARE
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by exe0(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2014

BUYERS BEWARE
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by exe0(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2014

BUYERS BEWARE
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
There's just 2 question to ask. If Buhari is elected the president, will the killing stop?
How sure are we that he'll be better than our present President?
I'm tired of reading "he said. He said, he said"
i no deh there when he talk am.
Politics sha.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by chesterlee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
There's just 2 question to ask. If Buhari is elected the president, will the killing stop?
Politics sha.

I expect him to tell his boys to stop 'if he wins'

Someone that once said "i will make the nation ungovernable if I lose the election" ...
Well he has finally succeeded in doing that.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
Politics sha.
abii o,I don't know why I don't like that Buhari and Apc...they r d problems of Nigeria
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
chesterlee:

I expect him to tell his boys to stop 'if he wins'

Someone that once said "i will make the nation ungovernable if I lose the election" ...
Well he has finally succeeded in doing that.
How are we sure that he's the person behinde "the boys"? What if we are wrong after all.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ghostlady:
abii o,I don't know why I don't like that Buhari and Apc...they r d problems of Nigeria
I don't like him too, but as things are going on now, it's making me think twice.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by chesterlee(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
How are we sure that he's the person behinde "the boys"? What if we are wrong after all.

Why did they pick him as their No 1 Mediator?
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
I don't like him too, but as things are going on now, it's making me think twice.
am standing on my ground o...what's making you think twice?
I just hope Buhari and apc doesn't turn nigeria to a moslem country...its when they came,that boko haramish started
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by chamboy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Missberrypop5. I would advice u to think alone, dnt let this slowpoke delude ur Intel
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
chesterlee:

Why did they pick him as their No 1 Mediator?
well, its quite alarming.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ghostlady:
am standing on my ground o...what's making you think twice?
I just hope Buhari and apc doesn't turn nigeria to a moslem country...its when they came,that boko haramish started
the rate at which people are dying in the northern region is disturbing. That's what is making me think twice. I'm tired of hearing Or reading bomb blast news.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
chamboy:
Missberrypop5. I would advice u to think alone, dnt let this slowpoke delude ur Intel
Ok, there's no use using the harsh words.
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Dannyset(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Senseless.

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
missberrypop5:
the rate at which people are dying in the northern region is disturbing. That's what is making me think twice. I'm tired of hearing Or reading bomb blast news.
very sad dear....I just hope the best person that truly love this country succeeds

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by chesterlee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ghostlady:
very sad dear....I just hope the best person that truly love this country succeeds
If GMB really care about the country...As a Northern elderstateman, why isn't he doing anything to curtail the Boko haram issue
Instead he's busy boasting that Boko haram would be a thing of the past if he becomes the president...that's selfishness to the core!
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
chesterlee:
If GMB really care about the country...As a Northern elderstateman, why isn't he doing anything to curtail the Boko haram issue
Instead he's busy boasting that Boko haram would be a thing of the past if he becomes the president...that's selfishness to the core!
yeah that's y I never liked him...ever since Goodluck entered he had being boasting and saying thrash...I wonder what ll happen if he doesn't enter next year
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by chamboy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Media is full of lies and Propaganda. We should try n do d best we can in filtering news we get from any source of media..
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by chesterlee(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ghostlady:
yeah that's y I never liked him...ever since Goodluck entered he had being boasting and saying thrash...I wonder what ll happen if he doesn't enter next year
Nothing much sha...Highest some court appeals and a couple of riots in the north...he can't force himself to the Aso rock.

Amaechi his likely running mate said "We will resort to civil disobedience, and we will form a parallel government if we loose the election"
Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ is a failure

Re: I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria - Femi-Fani Kayode by dollarsplenty(m): 4:26am On Dec 15, 2014
FFK please relax! Even Buhari said it that he will never RULE nigerians, rather, he will GOVERN them.

By d way, God has opened our eyes by exposing PDP agenda in Nigeria, we have seen the magnitude of 'corruption and badluck' they package in 'GOODLUCK'.

FFK should only pray for his own repentance. May God open his inner eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturing’s Robust Performance In 2014 Justifies Call For Industry-incentive / Governor Rochas Okorocha Declares For Second Term / The Trains Are Back - Written By Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.