Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Thread For PHD Students - Education (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For PHD Students (326151 Views)

Which University In Nigeria or abroad Accepts 3.0 Msc Grade For Phd Admission? / 4 Good Reason Why You Should Go For Phd And 7 Bad Reasons Why You Should Not / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Emmamay10: 2:54pm On Feb 25
Good day people. Please, I need your urgent advice on what to do. I applied to SAQA for my credentials verification this year January. I have made the payment. After some weeks, I received a mail from SAQA, informing me to make a payment ( credential verification payment) to the credential awarding institution, as requested by the institution. I did immediately and forwarded the payment receipt to SAQA as requested by them.

After some days, I contacted my credentials awarding institution to confirm if they have received a mail from SAQA, I was told they are yet to get a mail from SAQA, as regard my credentials verification . I sent a mail to SAQA about the development, no reply up til now.

I sent another email copying both SAQA and my credentials awarding institution, yet nothing.

According to SAQA, I only have 3 weeks for my credentials awarding institution to respond to them , in order to avoid cancellation. This timeline will elapsed this week Wednesday. I don't know what to do.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by bobodudu100: 11:55am On Apr 08
Please can anyone share information on seeking fully funded Canadian PhD

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Profeme: 9:49pm On Apr 08
Hello everyone. I want to appreciate everyone for the insightful contributions shared in this platform. I came here some years back seeking help in some areas as regards as my PhD programme in Computer Science. I am happy to announce that I have completed the programme. Thanks everyone for your contribution and advise that assisted me during the programme. God bless you all.

I need help on reputable Computer journals where I can publish some articles on cybersecurity and Machine Learning.

I also need links to Post-doctoral position in Computer Science and how to get admitted in them.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by MrJaay(m): 5:19am On Apr 09
Profeme:
Hello everyone. I want to appreciate everyone for the insightful contributions shared in this platform. I came here some years back seeking help in some areas as regards as my PhD programme in Computer Science. I am happy to announce that I have completed the programme. Thanks everyone for your contribution and advise that assisted me during the programme. God bless you all.

I need help on reputable Computer journals where I can publish some articles on cybersecurity and Machine Learning.

I also need links to Post-doctoral position in Computer Science and how to get admitted in them.

Congratulations Doc.

For journals, here you go: https://www.scimagojr.com/journalrank.php?area=1700&category=1702

For postdoc opportunities, visit here and refine the results accordingly: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/listings/postdocs/

Best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Profeme: 11:59pm On Apr 14
Thanks
MrJaay:

Congratulations Doc.

For journals, here you go: https://www.scimagojr.com/journalrank.php?area=1700&category=1702

For postdoc opportunities, visit here and refine the results accordingly: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/listings/postdocs/

Best wishes.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Johnwrite(m): 9:11am On Apr 15
It is I really think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.