Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) (59399 Views)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by midasbliss(f): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
REALLY sorry for her.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by tintingz(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
[size=15pt]This is the reason why I don't support teenage relationship it has really done bad to many teenagers especially Young girls that got raped, become babymamas at teenage age.

I blame some parents who don't look after their children, imagine 18 year old cultist.

teenagers going into relationship is understandable psychologically but there's no gain in it, it is a bad idea and I don't like bad ideas.[/size]
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2014
cytochromeC:

Thank you.

The focus has been shifted to the victim as usual as if it is okay to have boys of age 18 commit those nefarious acts. Shouldn't the boys be studying also instead of engaging in crime? Or it is okay to have 18year olds rape 16year old because she decided to date and not face her studies like these myopic people will have us believe?

We are more concerned about why a 16 year old should be in a relationship than why 18year olds should be involved in robbery, cultism and raping! Being in a relationship is no crime , but what those teenage boys are involved in are crimes adults should not even engage in and instead of people to condemn such, they are here questioning the involvement of a 16year old in a relationship.

Majority acting holy here started their relationships right from secondary school, some as soon as they gained admission into university, so acting as if the world just got 'spoilt' just to blame the victim is what I do not understand.

Those boys need to be severely punished. These girls are definitely not their first victims.
Am telling you.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2014
16 years already dating 18 years old already a cultist and a rapist and they've been dating for 2 years now at age 16 for the boy and 14 for the girl...
Lord have mercy.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

Smh. We have clearly not advanced much in our society if there are people who think that there are situations that cause for anybody to be raped.

You are judging the girl based on your so called "morals" yet you are lacking in the same area by condoning the rape.

I'm judging the lady Sorry I'm not... She has been raped, she should live with the goddamn thing... The guy would definitely be punished as the law stipulates and the girl has been raped for being FOOLISH!!! People of the 21st generation think that MORALITY is stupid, whatever anyone gets for being PROMISCUOUS is WELL-DESERVED!!!! No one is a victim in this case pls... The girl isn't, the guy isn't!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by homesteady(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2014
The girl did not know her boyfriend is a cultist? Story for the gods!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2014
What is this world turning to? 18 years and a cultist? Wickedness in high places.
God have mercy

we all have sinned ....you might not be a cultist but you have done worst. yes you reading this. make your way straight or one day the world will read about your evil deeds ....just as you are reading this.

ignorance is a killer disease .....

#walks out
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by lakamua: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

Smh. We have clearly not advanced much in our society if there are people who think that there are situations that cause for anybody to be raped.

You are judging the girl based on your so called "morals" yet you are lacking in the same area by condoning the rape.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

What should a 16 year old girl be doing with a boyfriend when she needs all the time and energy to study for her Waec? undecided

Serves her right!

Imagine if this were your little sister, would you utter the same filth? Do you realize that she is underage and actually incapable of making the right decisions? Instead of attacking the monster who deceived and lured her into wrongdoing, you are condemning the victim. No wonder women who get raped are afraid to come out. Because of animals like yourself. bleeping disgusting Pig...

P.S: Multiply this comment x 82 for the 82 scum (of the earth) who liked your post.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Nigerians are such hypocritical arseholes!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2014
naijaboiy:

Many of us didn't know anything about relationships in our teenage days but it didn't deter us from dating.

Now are you trying to tell me that when you were of her age you had nothing to do with the opposite sex? Your books were your major priority?

That's my point.

Yes we all know that at that stage nothing should be more important other than the exams. But we still find many teenagers who are in relationships and it doesn't affect their studies.

It's how you handle it that matters.
Bro, she has dated dat guy for 2 yrs. She's 16 now, which means she started dating since 14.
What should be the priority of a 14 yr old teenager? You tell me.

Secondly, she followed him to a supposed party @ 16yrs old? party? @ night? ... Commom bro... She's wrong in everysense of d word.
Now am nt justifying d guys actions. They must be dealt with accordingly.
Dis indeed was avoidable only if she had her priorities right.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by dayosaurus(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

I dunno about that. She could have still been raped without traveling across states. It coud have happened right there in her city. The problem here is really the men.

I don't think this experience is the kind of lesson teacher anyone should have to learn from.

It will probably scar the girl for life.

I know the monsters where wrong to rape, but I don't remember it being a fault of mine that she is going to carry the scar for life
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

What should a 16 year old girl be doing with a boyfriend when she needs all the time and energy to study for her Waec? undecided

And an 18 year old cultist?

Weird world undecided

In ohemmanu land, girls start having boyfriends at the age of 7 and boys start being cultists right from primary school and r@pe is a normal culture there. Infact, I heard that when a couple gets married in South West, the first night they spend together, the groom has to r@pe the bride while both parents listen outside the room.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Egbagirl(f): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2014
dayosaurus:

I know the monsters where wrong to rape, but I don't remember it being a fault of mine that she is going to carry the scar for life

Sigh. Not once did I blame you for anything. I'm just saying I dnt think your this experience is a good one to learn from. Don't get defensive my brother. Biko I can't talk too much this morning.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Egbagirl(f): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2014
ityP:

I'm judging the lady Sorry I'm not... She has been raped, she should live with the goddamn thing... The guy would definitely be punished as the law stipulates and the girl has been raped for being FOOLISH!!! People of the 21st generation think that MORALITY is stupid, whatever anyone gets for being PROMISCUOUS is WELL-DESERVED!!!! No one is a victim in this case pls... The girl isn't, the guy isn't!

undecided you judged her in your first post and you are passing judgement again here. By saying she deserved it, what does that imply?
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Buchman1:
what exactly are you blessing God for? whom do you claim to know? do you have any priorities at all? same goes to you naijaboy. so all that imagery you painted was because you were contesting. didn't know you are a cheap riffraff. the guy was condemning an scolding the 16year old for being in a romantic relationship in the first place n you are ignorantly insinuating that its a normal trend. have you come across the word "minor" in your law classes @ naijaboy or you studying law in fantasy land? if you must comment on a post, use your brains!

Why are you barking? undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Queennelly:
What is this world turning to? 18 years and a cultist? Wickedness in high places.
God have mercy

we all have sinned ....you might not be a cultist but you have done worst. yes you reading this. make your way straight or one day the world will read about your evil deeds ....just as you are reading this.

ignorance is a killer disease .....

#walks out

TRUTH

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2014
2tex:

Bro, she has dated dat guy for 2 yrs. She's 16 now, which means she started dating since 14.
What should be the priority of a 14 yr old teenager? You tell me.

Secondly, she followed him to a supposed party @ 16yrs old? party? @ night? ... Commom bro... She's wrong in everysense of d word.
Now am nt justifying d guys actions. They must be dealt with accordingly.
Dis indeed was avoidable only if she had her priorities right.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Buchman1:
what exactly are you blessing God for? whom do you claim to know? do you have any priorities at all? same goes to you naijaboy. so all that imagery you painted was because you were contesting. didn't know you are a cheap riffraff

Who let the dog loose? undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2014
dayosaurus:

Same here... She can as well die from the scar!!! Those rapists deserves to die, especially because they mighthave raped other IINNOCENT girls who aren't promiscuous!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

undecided you judged her in your first post and you are passing judgement again here. By saying she deserved it, what does that imply?

The cultist is sentenced by a JUDGE (not me tho) to death by hanging, and I say he deserves it, did I judge him Well if that's judging, oh yes I did!!!
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by hugafella(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2014
if it was Ibo names that were called, some crazy people from one part of the country will start abusing all ibos. so do we now agree that its in their genes to be cultists and rapists as early as 18?? cos they said here on NL that its in the Ibo genes to carry drugs.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by dayosaurus(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

Sigh. Not once did I blame you for anything. I'm just saying I dnt think your this experience is a good one to learn from. Don't get defensive my brother. Biko I can't talk too much this morning.

U dint get me, I was just saying, since what has happened as happened, should she continue sulking?
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by CSTR: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2014
Yeye pikin.
Already having a boyfriend at 14.
Na your papa i blame.
The "boyfriend-girlfriend" rubbish has so proliferated among very young Nigerians like never before ,and when both parties have really nothing much to offer each other except their anatomies.
A time when young people should be spending every ounce of their energy,passion,and concentration, building their future.
oh well.
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Eraddray(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

Dumbass.
dumpest idiot trekking across d surface of the earth,I think u really have a problem,u really need to check urself with ur attention seeking mode,otondo angry
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by CSTR: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Egbagirl:

She is a teenager, she deserves to be judged.
You can't tell an elder or a parent not to 'judge' very stupidd children.
She is not the first 16 year old child to have raging hormones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ADRILL(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2014
This is to all 16 year old. Keep on feeling sweet at 16, while you end up with bittet experiences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Never heard of such happenings in the 'barbaric' days of my grandfather. But then again, my grandfather and grandmither were not civilized enough to go for parties together before marriage at 16years of age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by ityP(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2014
CSTR:
Yeye pikin.
Already having a boyfriend at 14.
Na your papa i blame.
The "boyfriend-girlfriend" rubbish has so proliferated among very young Nigerians like never before ,and when both parties have really nothing much to offer each other except their anatomies.
A time when young people should be spending every ounce of their energy,passion,and concentration, building their future.
oh well.

Tell them o my brother...
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2014
Buchman1:
you just a confused kid. first it was your ' hypocrisy at its peak' post in reply to a guy's condemnation of a 16year old been in a romantic relationship now you are here gloriously approving a 'minor' dating. now she's been raped, can you see the ills involved now?
please read through my posts again and check where I supported it undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
They all want to murder me because I spoke the major truth grin

Many hypocrites abound here...

It's a pity sad

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) by naijaboiy: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2014
dayosaurus:

Just because you had a morally deficient childhood does not mean the rest of us had.
At 16 I was in a tertiary institution and had no business with girls, never even occurred to me to have sex. I'm not saying I'm perfect but at that age, she has no business following boys around to ONDO state for that... Such a foolish girl, I don't pity her one bit
Just say you weren't opportuned to have a girl friend at that time grin
And how is it my business if you were in the tertiary institution at 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.