Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion (229494 Views)

Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
[b]WHEN EDUCATED PEOPLE SPEW NONSENSE

PART I

The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II, on Friday said he held a meeting with Saudi authorities on the ongoing investigation into the recent stampede in Mina, Mecca.

More than 747 Muslims, including 64 Nigerians, lost their lives and 805 others injured at a stampede on the way to Jamarat complex (stone throwing site) on September 24.

Addressing pilgrims during a visit to South-South and South-East camps in Mecca, Sanusi said Nigeria had already requested from Saudi authorities a fair and transparent investigation.

The emir said he had met with Saudi Minister of Hajj Affairs, who had promised a thorough investigation.

PART II

Sanusi said “Vehicular movements were restricted in parts of Mecca on Arafat and Jamarat days all in an effort to have hitch-free movement to the stone throwing site. But unfortunately and as God wishes, there was stampede in one of the road leading to the stoning complex.

“All of us have our time. No one can spend more than a second when it comes. The stampede cannot be stopped by anyone as that is an act of God,’’ he stressed.

*end of quote*

Here's why I will never understand religious belief. How do you say what's in Part I & in the same breath say what's in part II of that report?

Why thorough investigation into something you already know it's an act of God? Why trying to prevent a reoccurence since we can't spend a second beyond the moment we've been destined to die? Would this kind of mentality affect our attitude to protection of human life? So if we investigate & we can't find anything wrong, we should conclude that it's an act of God? We should throw in the towel & not investigate further than our current understanding just because we need to squeeze God in into our explanations?

How stupid does that sound?[/b]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2015
WHAT CHRISTIANS FORGET

We are all horrified when we hear about parents sending their children on suicide missions. It happens but it's hard to imagine anything more despicable. When we hear that some Muslim parents consider it the greatest act of sacrifice to have their children die in suicide missions.

But what Christians forget is that their own God may have been the very first father to send his son on a suicide mission. Actually, God went one awful step further than any modern fanatical parents--his son was conceived expressly to undertake a suicide mission.

Yes, that is even more despicable.

A further step further? A good Christian MUST celebrate that act!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
[b]THE BIBLE AND THE END OF THE WORLD

Nostradamus, John Wesley, Sir Isaac Newton, William Miller, Grigori Rasputin, Jonas Wendall, Herbert W. Armstrong, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Chuck Smith, Pat Robertson, David Berg, John Hagee, Harold Camping and Chris McCann.

What do these folk have in common? They all gave a date, after careful study of the Bible, on which they predicted the world would end. Oh yes, and they all got it wrong.

This list of fifteen men is a small sample of the dozens who have made similar wrong predictions. Among these men you will see the brilliant, the dull, the devious and the crazy but they shared the opinion that the Bible is the word of God and diligent study would help us understand His plans.

Of course, the Bible famously does not give the date of the end of the world but it does give signs. Problem is, the signs are so vague that you could take almost any 50 year period and find the signs prophesied. That's why we have seen failed predictions from soon after the alleged crucifixion of Christ to as recent as yesterday (7 October 2015 from Chris McCann). The first known prediction came from Simon bar Giora way back in 66 CE.

The vagueness of these signs should be a red flag to us all but there is an even bigger red flag that's hard to miss. Jesus promised to return within the life-time of his followers (Matthew 10:23, Matthew 16:28, Matthew 24:34) but we've waited almost 2,000 years--not one but 80 generations have passed away, and still no Jesus.

Isn't it time to recognise the blindingly obvious? The Bible is not the word of God but the word of superstitious and ill-informed Hebrew tribesmen. And Jesus was not the son of a mythical god but, if he existed at all, was a Rabbi with some revolutionary ideas that struck a chord with his poor and oppressed congregation.

I can't help thinking of Jesus as more like a first century Pat Robertson than as the creator of the universe made temporarily incarnate. Robertson predicted the world would end in the year 1982. We shouldn't be surprised if Robertson messes up but surely, we should expect the creator of the universe to be right first time, every time. Shouldn't we?[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
THINK ABOUT THIS

Preacher: "Give God the type of offering that will surprise him".

My Question: How is a spiritual being like a God supposed to get surprised by money that has value only to man?

Don't believers reason these things out? Why give yourself out to be conned by self-serving thieves?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
[b]A RANDOM CONVERSATION WITH COLE...

Joe: So you mean people will go to hell because they've exercised their free will to reject God?

Cole: Yeah. Right

Joe: Is it possible that God can influence someone's decision to make them choose him?

Cole: No way. Everybody has been given the freedom to choose between God and Satan. God can only call out to you but he won't force you to choose him. God never interferes with anyone's free will.

Joe: OK. Let's leave that. I'm happy for you. You've now gotten that grant from the University.

Cole: Yeah. Thanks. God did it. God favoured me. The university board had rejected my proposal for 3 years now but this time around, God touched the vice-chancellor's heart and he didn't have a choice but to approve the grant.

Joe: So the VC didn't want to approve your grant till God touched his heart?

Cole: Yes. Proverbs 21:1 says the king's heart is in God's hands & God can direct it as he wishes

Joe: So God can direct anybody's heart to favour you but God can't direct anybody's heart to choose him & reject the devil? Why doesn't the same free will extend to favouring God's children? Why does God allow people to choose hell if they wish but direct them to help his children even when they don't wish to?

Cole: Well.......[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2015
[b]LET'S TALK ABOUT KING DAVID A LIL...

In the old testament, King David is known as an adulterous, genocidal, homicidal maniac freak who slept with his neighbour's wife, impregnated her, and had his neighbour gruesomely murdered in order to steal his wife! But what was King Davids punishment for such despicable act?

God ordered that the baby that was begotten from the adulterous affair be gruesomely murdered and king David's wives were cursed by God to commit adultery.

But the irony is that the evil King David was left alone, and had his sins forgiven just like that and God even made King David a man after his heart!!! Sounds legit and logical to Christians even though one of Gods commandment was "thou shall not kill and commit adultery"

As if that's not enough, the most annoying and despicable act is the massacre of about 70, 000 creatures - among them innocent babies - were being killed for the crime of David ''conducting a census!'' And the murders were only stopped when God commanded King David to make a ''animal sacrifice'' to appease him!!! Yet, the same Bible said animal sacrifice is the tenet of idols worshipping?!

To now think sane and educated people fetch their inspiration from King David is really worrisome and what's also pitiable is that this portion of the Bible is being read to innocent children daily across the globe.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Anas09: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
The Bible is so true. A man planted wheats but his enemy came in the night and planted tares.
@Joseph1013. Reading through ur thread, I kept looking for where u'd say u had any encounter with the holy spirit. All ur yrs, that's if what u wrote is true' were in SELF projection. You never really encountered God. Sad. What a waste.
U Were just religious, u never knew christ.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Anas09:
The Bible is so true. A man planted wheats but his enemy came in the night and planted tares.
@Joseph1013. Reading through ur thread, I kept looking for where u'd say u had any encounter with the holy spirit. All ur yrs, that's if what u wrote is true' were in SELF projection. You never really encountered God. Sad. What a waste.
U Were just religious, u never knew christ.

Interesting! Would you be kind enough to relate the encounter you had with the Holy Spirit with us? And what got you convinced that it MUST have been the Holy Spirit?

Also, what has convinced you that the Bible is right? What makes it right?

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
For you to have never asked yourself this question shows how much religion has brainwashed you. Or maybe you don't know how utterly cruel and gruesome Slavery is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2015
A CURIOUS STORY OF JOHN

SCENE 1:
John believes in Yahweh and he is correct to do so. He believes in the true god.

Aisha believes in Allah but she is wrong, even though she thinks she’s right. She lives a good life and tries not to hurt her fellow humans.

SCENE 2: John is walking on a lonely path and sees Aisha. He rapes her and kills her.

2 months later, John is feeling bad about his actions. He goes down on his knees and prays to Jesus and Yahweh to forgive him of his sins.

Yahweh forgives him.

SCENE 3
Aisha is in Hell fire for believing in the wrong god all her life.

John is in heaven.

The End.

You see how religion can make people believe and do really outrageous things?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Rilwayne001: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1013:
A CURIOUS STORY OF JOHN

SCENE 1:
John believes in Yahweh and he is correct to do so. He believes in the true god.

Aisha believes in Allah but she is wrong, even though she thinks she’s right. She lives a good life and tries not to hurt her fellow humans.

SCENE 2: John is walking on a lonely path and sees Aisha. He rapes her and kills her.

2 months later, John is feeling bad about his actions. He goes down on his knees and prays to Jesus and Yahweh to forgive him of his sins.

Yahweh forgives him.

SCENE 3
Aisha is in Hell fire for believing in the wrong god all her life.

John is in heaven.

The End.

You see how religion can make people believe and do really outrageous things?

W shocked W! In christianity, you won't be jugde by your work, you will only be judge by your faith in Jesus christ of Nazareth i.e. whether you accept that he died for your sins. wink wink wink Every other thing is nonsense, including doing good work. Even if you use all your life in doing good, once you don't believe Jesus died for your sin, you will burn in hell till enternity angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by johnydon22(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

W shocked W! In christianity, you won't be jugde by your work, you will only be judge by your faith in Jesus christ of Nazareth i.e. whether you accept that he died for your sins. wink wink wink Every other thing is nonsense, including doing good work. Even if you use all your life in doing good, once you don't believe Jesus died for your sin, you will burn in hell till enternity angry angry

This is what i hate from religions the most, the blatant hypocrisy. . . Rilwayne so you want to spite the christian doctrine of punishing unbelief with hell and make jest of it at the same time forgetting your own religion teaches same too.

You cannot make jest of the quranic verses that shows Allah off to be planning hell punishment for unbelievers and you are here jesting at another similar doctrine?

Since your own God also is that egoistic, narcissistic and childish enough to always want worship to the extent of punishing unbelief with hell On what ground exactly are you standing to chastise the christian doctrine that proposes similar ideas?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by hahn(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:

This is what i hate from religions the most, the blatant hypocrisy. . . Rilwayne so you want to spite the christian doctrine of punishing unbelief with hell and make jest of it at the same time forgetting your own religion teaches same too.

You cannot make jest of the quranic verses that shows Allah off to be planning hell punishment for unbelievers and you are here jesting at another similar doctrine?

Since your own God also is that egoistic, narcissistic and childish enough to always want worship to the extent of punishing unbelief with hell On what ground exactly are you standing to chastise the christian doctrine that proposes similar ideas?

Chai, you attacked that guy like you're a pitbull grin

These theists are all jokers man

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by hahn(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1013:

Interesting! Would you be kind enough to relate the encounter you had with the Holy Spirit with us? And what got you convinced that it MUST have been the Holy Spirit?

Also, what has convinced you that the Bible is right? What makes it right?

You must be new to this, theists never reply a direct question with a direct answer tongue

Quote me if he does
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Rilwayne001: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:
[s]

[/s]

Calm down Fake atheist. My response was to that particular post/illustration by Joseph. Now re-read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by hahn(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Calm down Fake atheist. My response was to that particular post/illustration by Joseph. Now re-read it.

Lol. Like being a real muslim is better than being a fake atheist undecided

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
hahn:

You must be new to this, theists never reply a direct question with a direct answer tongue

Quote me if he does
grin
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by johnydon22(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

LOL... I am a fake atheist. . that's cute i love that... You thought that was an insult?
well try harder bob. . . You are really an Original good muslim... This is a compliment.. smiley

Actually i read the post your reply was for and i find it very nonsensical, idiotic and blatantly hypocritical for you as a muslim who share belief in similar ideas to spite another.

You are here singing aloud how christians uphold belief in some Jesus better than good morals and you forgot your own freaking religion prizes belief in some Arab clothed God same way.

You have absolutely no basis on which to stand and chastise someone else for something you do if not even better...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by johnydon22(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
hahn:

He is an original Muslim. . . I find it very shameful for me to revere a well known full blown pedophile, blatant liar, hallucinating arab man, a patient of psychosis...

Someone will devote his entire life revering someone who possess all the above traits worse of all has been dead for centuries now and still has the alacrity to spite others..

I love the tag fake atheist anyway tongue I believe in a God, Uuuhm more like a Goddess my girl friend is the God i believe in.. so how am i even an atheist? grin grin

am a fake one joor...cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Rilwayne001: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
hahn:

sad
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Rilwayne001: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:
[i]
LOL... I am a fake atheist. . that's cute i love that... You thought that was an insult?
well try harder bob. . . You are really an Original good muslim... This is a compliment.. smiley

[b] Whatever undecided

Actually i read the post your reply was for and i find it very nonsensical, idiotic and blatantly hypocritical for you as a muslim who share belief in similar ideas to spite another.

Now, that's where you got it all wrong, because I don't share similar belief. undecided

You are here singing aloud how christians uphold belief in some Jesus better than good morals and you forgot your own freaking religion prizes belief in some Arab clothed God same way.You have absolutely no basis on which to stand and chastise someone else for something you do if not even better...
b]

Bla bla bla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by johnydon22(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Whatever undecided
Original muslim thingy huh? wink

Now, that's where you got it all wrong, because I don't share similar belief. undecided

Great you obviously have better moral standards than both your God and Muhammed.. am happy to hear that... Cus those two are sickos..smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] Let's try this, shall we:

A CURIOUS STORY OF YAHAYA

SCENE 1:
Yahaya of Akitiki, a predominantly Islamic settlement, believes in Allah and he is correct to do so. He believes in the true god.

Matthew believes in Yahweh but he is wrong, even though he thinks he’s right. He lives a good life so much so that he spends his evenings going to the slums of Akitiki to cut hair for the homeless free of charge. However, while he does so he occasionally tells them to believe in Yahweh.

SCENE 2:
Yahaya sees Matthew's effort as a way of turning the people's heart against Allah and instantly remembers this verse of the Quran:

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing..."
Quran 2:191

He recruits other youths in the Settlement and they seek out Matthew and lynch him to death.

Yahaya is happy with himself since he has obeyed Allah. He knows that the Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

SCENE 3
Matthew is in Hell fire for believing in the wrong god all his life. He died needlessly.

Yahaya is in heaven enjoying 99 virgins.

The End.

You see how ridiculous Rilwayne001 is for even attempting to mock Christianity?
[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by hahn(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:

He is an original Muslim. . . I find it very shameful for me to revere a well known full blown pedophile, blatant liar, hallucinating arab man, a patient of psychosis...

Someone will devote his entire life revering someone who possess all the above traits worse of all has been dead for centuries now and still has the alacrity to spite others..

I love the tag fake atheist anyway tongue I believe in a God, Uuuhm more like a Goddess my girl friend is the God i believe in.. so how am i even an atheist? grin grin

am a fake one joor...cheesy

I'd rather be a fake atheist than a real muslim who is only concerned about all the virgins he can smash after blowing himself up.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1013:

Very well then. It is Evidence if it is objective, testable, and measurable.

If it can only be seen or felt by one person, then by definition, it is not evidence.

So how do you prove your intuition or feelings to someone? You have feelings anyway, but how will you make someone truly believe you have those feelings?
Telling someone how you feel does NOT prove it. How do you prove it if the feeling is all you got?

How do you prove to yourself that you are ASLEEP?
How can you know for sure the thoughts of another person?

There are things that can't be PROVEN or TESTED. You can't disprove these things because you think there is no evidence. Some things are beyond the realm of our thoughts. We can't know some things for certain. But our innermost feelings will always point us to sense the existence of that which cannot be proven.

#My Thoughts
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Rilwayne001: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
joseph1013:
Let's try this, shall we:

[b] Yessir.

A CURIOUS STORY OF YAHAYA
SCENE 1: Yahaya of Akitiki, a predominantly Islamic settlement, believes in Allah and he is correct to do so. He believes in the true god.

Great.

Matthew believes in Yahweh but he is wrong, even though he thinks he’s right. He lives a good life so much so that he spends his evenings going to the slums of Akitiki to cut hair for the homeless free of charge. However, while he does so he occasionally tells them to believe in Yahweh.

First of all Yahweh doesn't necessarily mean God. The proper way of pronouncing it is "YAHUAH" which is also present in Arabic and read as " YA HUWA" meaning " O! HE" or " O! HE is"
Catholic Encyclopedia gives the meaning of Yahweh as " He Who is" and also goes on to give it's own incorrect interpretation that it is the name of God.

In the Bible, whenever the words Ya Huwa are used, there is a follow up word which means God.
For example: JEHOVAH SHAMMAH Ezekiel 48:35.

Therefore, Mattew believing in Yahweh depends on the Yahweh he believed in.

However, helping thr homeless is a righteous deed in Islam as according to Quran 2:175.

SCENE 2:
Yahaya sees Matthew's effort as a way of turning the people's heart against Allah and instantly remembers this verse of the Quran: "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [size=15pt] [disbelief or unrest] [/size] is worse than killing..." Quran 2:191
He recruits other youths in the Settlement and they seek out Matthew and lynch him to death

First of all, that verse is not applicable in the situation because it was revealed at a certain time to a certain set of ummah suffering from persecution by the mecca pagan.

Secondly, the underlined made us understand that some certain elements turned them out from their abode, and so they (muslims) were ordered to defend themselves by retaking back their abode from the evil persecutors. Quran 60:8 is clear on this point, i.e. we should deal kindly and JUSTLY with people who do not fight in attempt to drive us out of our abode.

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Now, @bolded, a well detailed reply is here https://www.nairaland.com/2540646/quran-2-191-kill-wherever if truly you seek the truth on this verse.

Yahaya is happy with himself since he has obeyed Allah.

He didnt obey Allah, with my explanation up here—he obviously disobeyed Allah.

He knows that the Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

Those verses have their historical context that we can't possibly neglect just like that. That American President said any vietnamese citizen sighted should be killed during the time of war doesn't mean it would be so forever.

SCENE 3 Matthew is in Hell fire for believing in the wrong god all his life. He died needlessly.

well, i can't judge, only God can. But, i believe he will be repaid for his kindness towards the homeless..

Yahaya is in heaven enjoying 99 virgins.

Hell you mean? He is probably going to hell, 99 virgins for him in hell is okay to me..

I dont believe in the 99 or 77 virgins in either heaven or hell BTW.

The End.You see how ridiculous Rilwayne001 is for even attempting to mock Christianity? [/b]

well, in islam, you reap what you sow. Good for good, bad for bad. This is not so in christianity, your analogy said it all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Rilwayne001: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Original muslim thingy huh? wink
Great you obviously have better moral standards than both your [s] God and Muhammed.. am happy to hear that... Cus those two are sickos [/s] ..smiley

Let me ask you a question bro: What do you think about the christians that believed Jesus died for their sin and that in as much as they believe so, nothing is stopping them from making heaven? Do you think these christians don't have moral standard or what?

NOTE: I asked this question based on your reply above.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by johnydon22(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Let me ask you a question bro: What do you think about the christians that believed Jesus died for their sin and that in as much as they believe so, nothing is stopping them from making heaven? Do you think these christians don't have moral standard or what?
It is a disturbing way of ridding people of the responsibilities of their actions and i have called out severally.

Though to be fair pentecostal Christianity is what teaches this, Catholicism emphasises on works and so still maintains the line of purpose of which organized religion was established for the first place.

-It is a sick idea to conceive an anger prone God

-One that needs worship and reverence always (This is abject narcissism)

-One that will burn the good one because he didn't believe it and accept the other because he believes it (This reveals the childish man made idea of these personal Gods more than anything...)

-These ideas rid people of their responsibility towards the human society and leans them towards the idea of pleasing heaven therefore neglecting the earth. . . I call it abject idiocy.. . . And this is not a trade mark of only Christianity

NOTE: I asked this question based on your reply above.

To be honest you just wanted to shift the goal post from Allah and Muhammed.

The Quran (Allah's revelation to Muhammed) reveals an angry God who is waiting for unbelievers so he will burn them.

You revealed here you don't share this belief showing this idea of Allah and Muhammed doesn't go well with yours.

shows you have better moral basis than both and your morality is independent of the concept of Allah and Islam...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2015
I'm STILL WAITING for your 'LOGICAL' answer to my QUESTION ABOVE.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2015
ikenigel:
I'm STILL WAITING for your 'LOGICAL' answer to my QUESTION ABOVE.

Dude...I dont know what to do. Spambot keeps banning me for replying your question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (130) (Reply)

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.