Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Waited For Him For Over Two Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Waited For Him For Over Two Years (5073 Views)

'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2014
it hurts to love but what is more painful is to love and not be loved in return.their is this guy i dated for months he was head over heels in love with me he made me understand what love is then he started changing to cut the long story short we had to part ways things werent going on fine am a proud person when it comes to guyz hey dis guy thought me lessons i was madly in love and did everything to get him back i even told him and he insulted me i vowed never to talk to him again but this strong thing bulging my heart made me to come back saying i was sorry after the insults.i almost ran mad i thought giving him my virginity will help he even declined asiv i was a piece of trash he called me names and i even got to memorise his numbers when he wont pick my calls all my friends thought i was charmed by him and hated him.i tryed relationships having many stalkers i couldnt maintain any men were lyk trash to me.i will beg many times the truth dawned on me when he told me he was engaged.i promised to keep to myself no matter how strong i felt for him i did this by first keeping my.distance i have suffered a lot including lack of.self esteem i did many.things to move on but i.couldnt.i cry and have sleepless nights but i told myself i was not going back at times he talks to me i try to act fine and talk casually while i might end up sucking the whole day.recently he has been putting up acts like his interested in me i try to hold back breaking down and telling him i love him he trys talking to me when i told him to keep his distance i still love him and his giving the green lights he wants me back one thing i know his that no girl can love him that way and he and his so-called fiancee have parted ways my heart is screaming for him i dont know if to use my head or heart to think no man have been with has brought me joy like him
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by lilmax(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Use your brain
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by smileysmiles(f): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
im sorry to say o but i think you are obsessed with d guy. the feelings u have are very unhealthy. "so called fiance" really?

have u tot of how that guy describes u to pple when dey ask him why he's not picking his calls?? he would most likely say "its one girl like dat jare" and dat is if he is a polite person. please stop disrespecting yourself and stop givin him the opportunity to disrespect u.

face d reality and move on. give urself time to heal, dress well... hang out, party, go on dates be happy. with time everything will fall into place

12 Likes

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Sunkyphil(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
U JUST AV TO LET GO AND FORGET ALL ABOUT HIM SINCE U Z HE ALREADY HAS A FIANCEE,IF U RUN BACK TO HIM,HE WILL JUST BED AND DUMP U

2 Likes

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by lokito: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Go for him like never before this time. Love and cherish him more. Men are meant to be treated like kings b/c there's a king in every man

4 Likes

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just take am easy.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Ksslib(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
kweendyvaar:
i dont know if to use my head or heart to think no man have been with has brought me joy like him
The Heart is solely for blood pumping, while the head houses the brain used for thinking. So choose between both, which should be the ideal for thinking.

I mean, cant you see it? Hes using you as a rebound option. If things had worked out btw him and his fiancee, he no for look your side atall. No one, I repeat, no one should settle as a rebound.

There's something we guys call a trophy and iam sorry to say, thats what you are to him. He knows how much you want him and this is him exploiting you emotionally. I know how such stories normally end---get back with him and you ll find out yourself.

How can you get over the guy when youve refused to move on and keep wallowing in self pity? Go out with friends, find something to do that brings you joy, dress well, attend events and lets see, if gradually, the feeling wont begin to get better. You also mentioned something about low self esteem and I believe that makes your case alot simpler. The key is to love yourself, become alot more confident, telll yourself youre not a rebound,that you deserve better and start meditating on the guys flaws, things you dont like about him, how he made you feel like trash and how you dont want to feel that way again cos youre awesome and deserve alot more better guy.

Also remind yourself that you only dated him for months and have been very well surviving without him, so why cant you survive without him now? Yo just need little time to get back to your senses.

4 Likes

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by LaurelP(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Op

Pls when typing try to use spaces, comas and fullstops. You see how I ended that sentence with a fullstop? That's how it should be ok.

You see how I gave space up there? That's how it shud be ok. It makes for easy and interesting read ok. So take note and try to adhere to this.

Thanks.

12 Likes

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Beennkumar(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
I wish I could read and understand this. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by dechandel(f): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Finally i got to the last part. Try the space button pls.

And get some dignity
Some guys are only alive cause its illegal to kill abi?
Pele sha o

3 Likes

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Force yourself to hate him as much as you love him, accept his proposal and then dump him when you're sure he's inlove

Or

Just walk away.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
op, are u done with secondary sch or u're still schooling?
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by teewai3(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
lol....madam take am easy ooo!!!
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Maamin(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
kweendyvaar:
it hurts to love but what is more painful is to love and not be loved in return.their is this guy i dated for months he was head over heels in love with me he made me understand what love is then he started changing to cut the long story short we had to part ways things werent going on fine am a proud person when it comes to guyz hey dis guy thought me lessons i was madly in love and did everything to get him back i even told him and he insulted me i vowed never to talk to him again but this strong thing bulging my heart made me to come back saying i was sorry after the insults.i almost ran mad i thought giving him my virginity will help he even declined asiv i was a piece of trash he called me names and i even got to memorise his numbers when he wont pick my calls all my friends thought i was charmed by him and hated him.i tryed relationships having many stalkers i couldnt maintain any men were lyk trash to me.i will beg many times the truth dawned on me when he told me he was engaged.i promised to keep to myself no matter how strong i felt for him i did this by first keeping my.distance i have suffered a lot including lack of.self esteem i did many.things to move on but i.couldnt.i cry and have sleepless nights but i told myself i was not going back at times he talks to me i try to act fine and talk casually while i might end up sucking the whole day.recently he has been putting up acts like his interested in me i try to hold back breaking down and telling him i love him he trys talking to me when i told him to keep his distance i still love him and his giving the green lights he wants me back one thing i know his that no girl can love him that way and he and his so-called fiancee have parted ways my heart is screaming for him i dont know if to use my head or heart to think no man have been with has brought me joy like him

In your case I dont think you'r even using any here!
Like damn! what do people do in their biology classes for godsake!

Back to the topic: the obsession you have for this guy is really fatal to the point that I can be sure that you dont love him. A guy was head over hills for you all of a sudden he changed, and you started killing yourself over it..did you assess yourself to know at what point you changed too? undecided.ok, now he almost got married but along the way something happened and he didnt marry which makes you happy to the point of calling the wife to-be "so called fiancé" and now you feel his trying to come back to YOU?..you really need to check yourself and work on your own happiness and free your mind from all expectations that might result to even greater pain if eventually they are not met. Remember whatever that is meant to be yours will be yours and it comes with all ease and no stress.

1 Like

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by IamLEGEND1: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
abeg sister if u really do feel dat strongly about him,go get him.

no mind all diz people wey dey say make u try forget am.

believe me,life is too short to be spent wallowing in self-pity and misrery

go after what makes you happy.worry about the consequences later,even if it turns out to be the wrong decision.mistakez are the spice of life

1 Like

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by teewai3(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
op, some tins are not meant to be, some people ar not meant to be together no matter how hard it seems...
my advice, if u still see future in him, no p! bt rememba, once bitten twice shy!!
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Tymax(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
3cycle:
Force yourself to hate him as much as you love him, accept his proposal and then dump him when you're sure he's inlove

Or

Just walk away.
Hmmm wickedness.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by leshluap(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
eyaah, pele.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by guardian09(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ksslib:

The Heart is solely for blood pumping, while the head houses the brain used for thinking. So choose between both, which should be the ideal for thinking.

I mean, cant you see it? Hes using you as a rebound option. If things had worked out btw him and his fiancee, he no for look your side atall. No one, I repeat, no one should settle as a rebound.

There's something we guys call a trophy and iam sorry to say, thats what you are to him. He knows how much you want him and this is him exploiting you emotionally. I know how such stories normally end---get back with him and you ll find out yourself.

How can you get over the guy when youve refused to move on and keep wallowing in self pity? Go out with friends, find something to do that brings you joy, dress well, attend events and lets see, if gradually, the feeling wont begin to get better. You also mentioned something about low self esteem and I believe that makes your case alot simpler. The key is to love yourself, become alot more confident, telll yourself youre not a rebound,that you deserve better [/b]and start meditating on the guys flaws, things you dont like about him, how he made you feel like trash and how you dont want to feel that way again cos youre awesome and deserve alot more better guy.

[b]Also remind yourself that you only dated him for months and have been very well surviving without him, so why cant you survive without him now?
Yo just need little time to get back to your senses.
Best Advice so far try stick to the bolded and you will be fine.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Dotwillis1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
smileysmiles:
im sorry to say o but i think you are obsessed with d guy. the feelings u have are very unhealthy. "so called fiance" really?

have u tot of how that guy describes u to pple when dey ask him why he's not picking his calls?? he would most likely say "its one girl like dat jare" and dat is if he is a polite person. please stop disrespecting yourself and stop givin him the opportunity to disrespect u.

face d reality and move on. give urself time to heal, dress well... hang out, party, go on dates be happy. with time everything will fall into place
follow this advice bae
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Metasophia(f): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Get busy! Get very Busy!
No. No. Not busy thinking of him no.
Get busy! Get very busy!
Yes. Yes. Not busy day dreaming no.
Get busy. being a better lady for a better man.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by hazel01(f): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
you feel no one can love you the way he did,But it's a lie....the problem is you, you are still living in the past, love yourself first,Then it would be easy to love someone else, if you should go back to him now,u might end up being hurt than u were before.... just observe and try not to think of you guys getting back together, try to move around with other guys too.....But whatever u do, don't make yourself cheap to any guy....
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Aitee1: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ksslib:

How can you get over the guy when youve refused to move on and keep wallowing in self pity? Go out with friends, find something to do that brings you joy, dress well, attend events and lets see, if gradually, the feeling wont begin to get better. You also mentioned something about low self esteem and I believe that makes your case alot simpler. The key is to love yourself, become alot more confident, telll yourself youre not a rebound,that you deserve better and start meditating on the guys flaws, things you dont like about him, how he made you feel like trash and how you dont want to feel that way again cos youre awesome and deserve alot more better guy.

Also remind yourself that you only dated him for months and have been very well surviving without him, so why cant you survive without him now? Yo just need little time to get back to your senses.

Vice president of epistle what of ur able president of epistle ochon himself ?

My regards to him oh...bba don finish una still dey write epistle

Missed y'all *kiss kiss*
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by VinPeace(m): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
No matter how you tried, if the guy doesn't love you anymore..you can't ever force him to love you. But the guy might turn back and come to you later if you maintain your dignity.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
You don't love him. You just miss the attention he lavished on you while together and can't get someone to do that again for you.

You are bitter he is not there again for you to control. This is what happens when someone truly loves you but you decide to play kite with their emotions. He has moved on now and now you miss the power and control you have over him.

You so desperately want it back. You want that euphoria back. If you truly loved him. You would have reciprocated while you were together. But the loss is tormenting you.

It's psychopaths and emotional manipulators that do behave this way.

1 Like

Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
lokito:
Go for him like never before this time. Love and cherish him more. Men are meant to be treated like kings b/c there's a king in every man

Tell me you are joking.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Excelboi(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
satope1:
You don't love him. You just miss the attention he lavished on you while together and can't get someone to do that again for you.

You are bitter he is not there again for you to control. This is what happens when someone truly loves you but you decide to play kite with their emotions. He has moved on now and now you miss the power and control you have over him.

You so desperately want it back. You want that euphoria back. If you truly loved him. You would have reciprocated while you were together. But the loss is tormenting you.

It's psychopaths and emotional manipulators that do behave this way.
Did you even read the post at all? You are saying the reverse of the matter at hand.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Excelboi:
Did you even read the post at all? You are saying the reverse of the matter at hand.
You should read more between the lines.

1. " There is this guy i dated for months he was head over heels in love with me "

2. "He made me understand what love is."

Showed the guy loved her deeply at the beginning.

3. "then he started changing"

Why did he change. ? Someone loving would not just wake up and change. Here's the reason..

4. "to cut the long story short we had to part ways things werent going on fine am a proud person when it comes to guyz."

She had pride and belittled the guy when he was loving. The guy moved on and now she's regretting that she longer has the power she had. You can even sense the pride in her words referring to the guy's fiance with jest.

I should be asking you if you read the story.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by lokito: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
brito:

Tell me you are joking.
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
lokito:

No hun I'm not

ok
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by lokito: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
brito:

Tell me you are joking.

Kindly modify ur post above me. It's not too good on my rep. Thanks
Re: I Waited For Him For Over Two Years by chimerase2: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
I didn't grab anyfin from what the op said
The only place I understood der was de virginity line undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : When A Girl Wants To Play Smart On A Dude This Hard Times / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.