Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend (5077 Views)

My Ex Who Travelled Abroad Wants Us Back / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Iseoluwani: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2018
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly s3x deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses s3x and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.

FROM A FRIEND IN DILEMMA
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Redxy(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Ftc
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Brooke60(f): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Redxy:
Ftc
This is 2018 bro angry
People don dey get sense nah undecided

Be disciplined. Don't do it.
She should be able to help without you sleeping with her and if she won't help, means your success is not with her.

DON'T DO IT

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Iseoluwani: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Brooke60:
This is 2018 bro angry
People don dey get sense nah undecided

Be disciplined. Don't do it.
She should be able to help without you sleeping with her and if she won't help, means your success is not with her.

DON'T DO IT

Not me ooo, a FRIEND..

EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD HIM
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by decatalyst(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2018
If you do it, badluck is already having pity on you like...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by braimeddy: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2018
You only came to find those that will encourage you to do such illicit act. Just know what you do to someone's wife, that's what they will also do to your wife

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Hmm, This new year nairaland participants have started nurturing evil in their heart. when things start going wrong afterward, I hope you won't come here again to cry because I will be the first to mock you.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by SpyAC(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2018
If I where in ur shoe, I will definitely bleep the hell out of her. Since the husband dnt value her. Pls send her number to me let me say hi to her
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Elparaiso(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Buy her a Love Machine. Her husband is hustling for her even if he's married. It's all part of a process.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by schumastic(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2018
IF YOU DO IT SOMEONE ELSE WILL ALSO SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE AND THE WORST PART IS, IT MIGHT BE YOUR BEST FRIEND grin I HOPE THIS WORKS.

SIGNED.

VICE CHAIRMAN,

BACHELORS CLUB, LAGOS BRANCH.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Iseoluwani: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Hmm, This new year nairaland participants have started nurturing evil in their heart. when things start going wrong afterward, I hope you won't come here again to cry because I will be the first to mock you.

Read the post again. Its not me.... Someone else

Olodo
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Iseoluwani: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
schumastic:
IF YOU DO IT SOMEONE ELSE WILL ALSO SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE AND THE WORST PART IS, IT MIGHT BE YOUR BEST FRIEND grin I HOPE THIS WORKS.

SIGNED.

VICE CHAIRMAN,

Told him same... He will pay for it
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Iseoluwani: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
SpyAC:
If I where in ur shoe, I will definitely bleep the hell out of her. Since the husband dnt value her. Pls send her number to me let me say hi to her

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
schumastic:

SIGNED.

VICE CHAIRMAN,

Im not advising he does it bt A man who leaves his wife hanging for 2years is dat a man
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Preshy561(f): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
I will comment later shocked
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by peeps4u: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hello samtoles, someone is opening another thread on your matter, na u send am?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by FvckShiT(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Just fùck er already undecided
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Espada10: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is the way your village people are turning your destiny.

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by schumastic(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
jaxxy:

Im not advising he does it bt A man who leaves his wife hanging for 2years is dat a man

WELL IS LEFT FOR HER TO TELL THE HUSBAND HOW SHE FEELS AFTER ALL SHE KNOW WHAT SHE SIGNED UP FOR THE MOMENT SHE SAID I DO.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by XTLikeNat777: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
You have already made up your mind guy. You are only here to seek for one or two go ahead. But I advise you to FLEE the bottomless pit and free your soul.
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by samtoles: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
peeps4u:

Could you mention me in that thread?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by peeps4u: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtoles:

Could you mention me in that thread?
You just commented on the same thread
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by samtoles: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2018
peeps4u:

You just commented on the same thread

Holy sh1t, I dont know this guy from anywhere o. Thanks bro.

Guys, I dont know this guy. He just copied my post from another thread on Nairaland and pasted it here

Here is the link to the original thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4277990/neighbour-whose-husband-abroad-wants
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by CaptainGOOD: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
peeps4u:

Wow.. it shows that this is one of those cooked up stories u read on Facebook and blogs

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by laborious(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2020
Op..you Don Bleep am yet?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2020
braimeddy:
You only came to find those that will encourage you to do such illicit act. Just know what you do to someone's wife, that's what they will also do to your wife

Really?
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by Bennysam: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Iseoluwani:
I have a beautiful, curvy, tall and fair woman in my compound. Her husband has been in America for 2 years without visiting once. She is clearly s3x deprived. I am the only barchelor in the compound. She a 10 year old kid.

This woman has given me too many green lights. It is just too clear that she wants to sleep with me, but I can see she is kind of careful cos of fear of rejection. She discusses everything in the world with me including how she misses s3x and doesnt mind cheating on her husband. She didnt tell me or show me directly that she wants to sleep with me but from her expression and our discussion, everuthing points towards that direction.

I have reprimanded guys who have slept with married women and would tell others not to indulge in such, but sincerely I am in a dilemma here. This woman is too beautiful to ignore and coupled with the fact that the husband hasnt been around. I am tempted to show her some real good signs too and just sleep with her. Plus some other benefits will follow: She is the richest in the compound, a big business woman, drives the best car et al.

I know most of you will ask why I have come here since I already want to do it. Well, I just need some people to give me reason why I shouldnt maybe that would keep my mind off it.

FROM A FRIEND IN DILEMMA
Prepare to reap what you sow, it must surely come
Re: My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
it depends on you and your conscience. ...you leave in the compound n knws more than us.....so do whatever seems right to you but remember there is always a tomorrow!

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Condom Stuck Inside You / Don't Watch This If You Don't Have A Wife (you Will Jerk Off) / My Friend Is Willing To Pay 80k If You Can Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.