Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari (3902 Views)

Dr. Alex Otti Looses Apga's Guber Primaries- How Sad / Osun Election: Message To Nairaland Vanquished And The Vanquishers. / No Victor No Vanquished - How true? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by scribble: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2014
The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by dapsoneh: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Really
Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by scribble: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2014
na so i see am

dapsoneh:
Really
Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Mogidi: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
They made mince meal of Atiku who was sharing # compared with the $ in Buhari's custody.

Haba! with Amaechi's war chest and Buhari's unexplained $2.8bil, Atiku stood no chance.

3 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by marthaward: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
really? what an intrigue.

2 Shares

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Trut(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Amaechi = APC ATM/wallet

9 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by ideology(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Trut:
Amaechi = APC ATM/wallet

I KNOW TINUBU, NA USE AND DUMP.

5 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by worthytalk: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pls where is Nyako? I miss him.
Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Flets: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Anybody that links Buhari to integrity should be shot in the head. How on earth can corruption and integrity mix? While he was on the podium deceiving gullible Nigerians that he had no money to share, Amaechi was on ground sharing $10, 000 on his behalf.

Amaechi was busy matching Atiku's dollar to dollar while he has no money to complete the monorail project. Corpers are begging for their alawi, teachers are owed salaries in Rivers state.

How can a government built on dollarization claim integrity for Christ's sake.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Nosyke(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by lorddannie: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Amaechi has been squandering and wasting rivers money for a long time, while large number of the state civil servants are yet to receive their hard earned salaries.

Imprisonment is Amaechi's destiny

4 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Flets:
Anybody that links Buhari to integrity should be shot in the head. How on earth can corruption and integrity mix? While he was on the podium deceiving gullible Nigerians that he had no money to share, Amaechi was on ground sharing $10, 000 on his behalf.

Amaechi was busy matching Atiku's dollar to dollar while he has no money to complete the monorail project. Corpers are begging for their alawi, teachers are owed salaries in Rivers state.

How can a government built on dollarization claim integrity for Christ's sake.
Shut up, you hypocrite! When he went at it alone without the "corrupt" individuals how many of you voted him?
Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Is Buhari still a man of integrity after prostituting with corruption

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by anonimi: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Shut up, you hypocrite! When he went at it alone without the "corrupt" individuals how many of you voted him?

Thanks for your admission that the PRETENDER-in-Chief has a bunch of corrupt crooks like himself to increase his war chest for next year's elections.
Duly noted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Olaolufred(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
[size=14pt] IF THIS KIND OF ENERGY DEPLOYED TO SAVE THE TATTERED UMBRELLA HAD BEEN DEPLOYED IN BULDING NIGERIA, I BELIEVE THIS DESPERATION WOULDNT HAVE NECESSITATED.
2015 ELECTION IS AGAINST EBELLE.
A PRESIDENT WHO NEEDED A PEP TALK FROM 17 YEAR OLD MALALA BEFORE HE COULD VISIT CHIBOK.
THE C IN C THAT BOKO HARAM WARNED TO STAY AWAY DROM EAGLES SQUARE AN HE OBEYED FOR 3 YEARS.
WE ACTUALLY KNOW HOW INTEGRITY(GMB) DEFEATED DOLLARS.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Flets: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

So we will vote him now that he has identified with the corrupt clan? Weeping awaits your extremist.....

4 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by scribble: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't really understand the genesis of the amaechi Jonathan rift.

It can't be because of Patience because she interacts with a lot of other people that like her including Nuhu Ribadu.

It can't be because he's cluesless because Jonathan is doing Abuja to Kaduna railway to benefit the Northern region and it's been certified world class by KPMG.
Amaechi is still trying to figure out the mechanics of a monorail. Cluelessness is misappropriated here.

It can't be because he is a hater because frankly when you are controlling Rivers state budget which I believe is top 3 in Nigeria, you don't need to hate on anybody.

I think Amaechi is driven by selfish ambition and a desire to relate with the Yoruba side of his ancestry, the latter of which is admirable.

But he will not be in an enviable position if Buhari loses unless he plans to make Nigeria ungovernable after 2015 in cahoots with the CIA and the usual Northern suspects.

It's okay. Frankly I think Jonathan has a joker or two. This is the best season film some people will watch in their lives. Let us pray for grace to be around to see the spin offs.

6 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Mogidi: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt] IF THIS KIND OF ENERGY DEPLOYED TO SAVE THE TATTERED UMBRELLA HAD BEEN DEPLOYED IN BULDING NIGERIA, I BELIEVE THIS DESPERATION WOULDNT HAVE NECESSITATED.
A PRESIDENT WHO NEEDED A PEP TALK FROM 17 YEAR OLD MALALA BEFORE HE COULD VISIT CHIBOK.
THE C IN C THAT BOKO HARAM WARNED TO STAY AWAY DROM EAGLES SQUARE AN HE OBEYED FOR 3 YEARS.

Bros learn some net etiquette (netiquette) because using capital letters and large fonts is akin to shouting in public, it doesn't advance your views and goes against all known internet convention.

6 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Firefire(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros learn some net etiquette (netiquette) because using capital letters and large fonts is akin to shouting in public, it doesn't advance your views and goes against all known internet convention.

That shows how APC react in public places... shouting cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Olaolufred(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mogidi:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

HOPE THE NOISE ISN'T DISTURBING YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH.

BECAUSE MY COLLEAGUES HERE ARE COMPLAINING THAT I AM TOOOOOOO QUIET.
Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by silversheep: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

1 Share

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by talktimi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
so the corruption should be condoned now because he is your candidate ? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by talktimi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
silversheep:
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote
you have a lovely kid, I just had to cast my vote for him grin

1 Like

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Olaolufred:
Ur paymaster holier-than-thou tag has been further dealt a blow even my kid sis knew dollars rained
Yet na rubbish u dey talk
Even ur likes agree with the fact that ur messiah is wining and dining with corrupt pple
Xo find another point to prove ursef

5 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Trut(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're the hypocrite. You accuse GEJ of being corrupt, but praise your messiah for dinning and wining with corrupt people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Olaolufred(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Ur paymaster holier-than-thou tag has been further dealt a blow even my kid sis knew dollars rained
Yet na rubbish u dey talk
Even ur likes agree with the fact that ur messiah is wining and dining with corrupt pple
Xo find another point to prove ursef

I KNOW THAT DOLLARS RAINED WHEN OBASANJO'S LEUTENANT CALLED ATIKU WANTED TO BUY VOTES- HE IS USED TO THAT USUAL PRACTICE FROM WHERE HE CAME FROM.
BUHARI SIMPLY SAID, " THE CHANGE THAT NIGERIA NEEDS IS NOT THE ONE THAT MONEY CAN BUY".

AS FOR MESSIAH, OKUPE TOLD US TODAY THAT WHILE PATIENCE IS THE JESUS OF OKRIKA, GOOFDUCK IS THAT OF NIGERIA.
IN FEW WEEKS TIME, HE SHALL BE CRUCIFIED.
Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chisos shocked
Imagine $10k from buahri
$5k from athiefu
Keyan kan loja ra re lasan gba $15k lowokan
If person up his game con collect 10 nd 5 =$15k
With $1=178.75
178. 75 ×15k
+ allowance (s)
For going to the primaries.. Some of these delegates had make money that an 18k earner won't make in a year
Yet some idiots tag pdp "stomach infrastructure" as if they are innocent
What is this?
Abi na "hand infrastructure" that will later metamorphose into "stomach infrastructure"
Truly this CHANGE.... idiots

2 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Olaolufred:

I KNOW THAT DOLLARS RAINED WHEN OBASANJO'S LEUTENANT CALLED ATIKU WANTED TO BUY VOTES- HE IS USED TO THAT USUAL PRACTICE FROM WHERE HE CAME FROM.
BUHARI SIMPLY SAID, "[/b] THE CHANGE THAT NIGERIA NEEDS IS NOT THE ONE THAT MONEY CAN BUY".[b]

AS FOR MESSIAH, OKUPE TOLD US TODAY THAT WHILE PATIENCE IS THE JESUS OF OKRIKA, GOOFDUCK IS THAT OF NIGERIA.
IN FEW WEEKS TIME, HE SHALL BE CRUCIFIED.
Yet he allowed dollars to spent on his behalf even am sure he also contribute
As per GEJ, GEJ vs GMB is like a hard place and rock none of them is the best... But is better than GMB

2 Likes

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
They said vote for change...!!!!
We just love to copy.. President Obama campaign
was focused on Change! And he won..
He was only 48 years old when he became the
president of the United States..
He served three terms representing the 13th District
in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running
unsuccessfully for the United States House of
Representativesin 2000.
He had his qualifications from Columbia University
and Harvard Law School.
He has only 2-kids
He has never being a dictator
He ran his first campaign and for the first time in the
United States.. 90% of the youths were actively
involved in politics..
He had the biggest fund-raising in the United States
for his campaign.. People supporting his campaign
from over the world.. Even from Kenya and Nigeria..
That's what is called CHANGE!!!!
The definition of Change by APC is;
When an old man, a 71 year-old dictator who
overthrew a democratically elected government now
wants to democratically govern the same nation ...
When Atiku Abubkar shares between $2,000-$5,000
on the day of their Primaries to woo delegates to his
camp
When APC said PDP was doing coronation for
President Jonathan.. But When Roachas implanted
his son-in-law as APC guber candidate, who later
stepped-down for personal reasons to allow his oga
at top continue another 4-years of IMO state
indebtedness.. No body talked.. According to e-
thugs.. it was a clear show of internal democracy..
When it took APC over 48-hrs to count a mere
7,000+ votes, over 1,000 of these votes were not
accounted for.
When Amechi uses River State money to fund
presidential campaign.. leaving alot of unpaid workers
suffering even in the yuletide period..
When their flag bearer thinks he can stabilize global
oil price from Aso Rock.. hehe..
When their only aim is to un-sit a president.. No one
knows what APC stands for.. Because they have too
many conflicting ideologies coming from people who
were dumped by the PDP...
Someone like Atiku is screaming change in APC, in
France, where I school.. he would be cleaning the
floor of La Santé Prison.
==================Those who repeat history are those who fail to read
history books.. . . . . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/2042686/what-apc-calls-change.check-it#28844762

1 Like

Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by scribble: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Dollar galore
Re: Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Flets:

So we will vote him now that he has identified with the corrupt clan? Weeping awaits your extremist.....

How far?
Who is now weeping? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Take Olisa Metuh/PDP To The Cleaners!! / Emeka Ihedioha Declared Wanted By EFCC / How Donald Trump Win Would Affect Nigerians Negatively.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.