Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You (4543 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
If you have to choose between marrying someone you love so much, and someone who loves you so much. Whom would you choose?

Someone is currently in this dilemma and I need to advise the person. Pls give reasons for your choice.
Thanks
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by justmag(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
I rather stay single if I can't do both
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Beennkumar(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Both parties must love each other.

Anything besides this is a fake relationship, and sooner or later, its negative effects would be felt.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by olexjay(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
This isn't the issue of bf/gf or dating its a matter of marriage.

To have a successful home you must love and be loved in return and not to love someone and thinking you gonna work things out by forcing him/her to love you back..... TO LOVE AND BE LOVED BACK.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
There is always someone that love more in a relationship. I can be that person but this is just different. I rather stay single. Or wait.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by STENON(f): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Someone I love.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by adebayour26: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
STENON:
Someone I love.
What if u love the person and he's just pouring out the Love somewhere else?
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Beennkumar:
Both parties must love each other.

Equally?
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by guardian09(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:
If you have to choose between marrying someone you love so much, and someone who loves you so much. Whom would you choose?

Someone is currently in this dilemma and I need to advise the person. Pls give reasons for your choice.
Thanks
It depends on his/her reason for loving one person more than the other...before making a choice of a life partner for me it goes beyond love,where do you see yourself with either of the "partners" in five,ten years,which of them has added more value to your life since knowing them and some other things,...but by the way not that its any of my business why double date?

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by STENON(f): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
adebayour26:

What if u love the person and he's just pouring out the Love somewhere else?
Hmmmmmm...........The most painful thing in Life is seeing the one you Love, Loving another Person.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by ellechrystal(f): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:

Thanks
Am sure u r d one in d dilemma else u wouldn't bring it to Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
ellechrystal:

Am sure u r d one in d dilemma else u wouldn't bring it to Nairaland. grin

Lolz
Ur wrong
Oya which wud u choose?
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by ellechrystal(f): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:

Lolz
Ur wrong
Oya which wud u choose?
Someone who loves me so much.. tongue
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by 1one: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
This question is similar to the "between the devil and the deep blue sea" line... If you choose the deep blue sea, what's to tell that you would be saved by a random ship before you drown, but if you choose the devil, atleast God can can still deliver you.

I think being with someone you don't love is just plain torture... (deep blue sea)

I don't exactly "know" what it means to be in love but I know how I care for my two best buddies, and I'm sure being in love is waaaaay deeper than that... So I'd prefer to be with someone I love... It's more soothing, better fulfilling, loving someone satisfies that inate desire in every body to give attention, time and value to someone/something else

So yep.. It's better to love than to be loved.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Beennkumar(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:

Equally?
Not really. Someone will always love more than the other.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Like my mum has advised me several times its better for a lady to marry someone who loves her to someone she loves but will be best if they love each other because we ladies tend to grow affection more easily when we live with a man than the other way round and guys don't sincerely love easily so if they don't love you from the start it won't be easy to get their love when married no matter how much you love him .
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Metasophia(f): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
;DSomeone that loves me so much that will love me so much and that his so much love will make my love love him so much. If you understand what that means.

Further explanation:Just the way someones laugh makes ur laugh laugh .
Thats d way his love will make my love love. LoL
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Infomizer(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
A lucky man marries the woman he loves, a luckier man loves the woman he marries (Applies to women too)...

#GoFigure
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by FLAWLES(f): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mehn;;;;;looks like d Op bin reading my mind;;if am gon2 date aqn is sm1 who loves me(xame for marriage)
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by prettyjo(f): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
someone I love
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by corisande: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'll love for his love to be more
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Maamin(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Damn! This popcorn is sweet! grin
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by adebayour26: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
STENON:
Hmmmmmm...........The most painful thing in Life is seeing the one you Love, Loving another Person.
Exactly, that's my point
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
ellechrystal:

Someone who loves me so much.. tongue

**in a girl's voice**
I know you'd choose dat
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by ellechrystal(f): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:

**in a girl's voice**
I know you'd choose dat
Yea yea wink
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
ellechrystal:

Yea yea wink

I like ur nose
@Dp
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:
Like my mum has advised me several times its better for a lady to marry someone who loves her to someone she loves but will be best if they love each other because we ladies tend to grow affection more easily when we live with a man than the other way round and guys don't sincerely love easily so if they don't love you from the start it won't be easy to get their love when married no matter how much you love him .

You're saying dat u will not marry a man ur deeply in love with who doesn't love u as much?
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by ellechrystal(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:

I like ur nose
@Dp
Thanks dear
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:

You're saying dat u will not marry a man ur deeply in love with who doesn't love u as much?

no way, I've dated one before and I know where it landed me .
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
ellechrystal:

Thanks dear

Add me up let's chart
Check my signature
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
FLAWLES:
Mehn;;;;;looks like d Op bin reading my mind;;if am gon2 date aqn is sm1 who loves me(xame for marriage)

So u can't marry a man whom u love deeply?
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:
This question is similar to the "between the devil and the deep blue sea" line... If you choose the deep blue sea, what's to tell that you would be saved by a random ship before you drown, but if you choose the devil, atleast God can can still deliver you.

I think being with someone you don't love is just plain torture... (deep blue sea)

I don't exactly "know" what it means to be in love but I know how I care for my two best buddies, and I'm sure being in love is waaaaay deeper than that... So I'd prefer to be with someone I love... It's more soothing, better fulfilling, loving someone satisfies that inate desire in every body to give attention, time and value to someone/something else

So yep.. It's better to love than to be loved.

That's deep
But what if he doesn't love u that much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Song No Lady Wants To Listen To. / Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager / She Still SCREW Her EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.