Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,932 members, 7,956,504 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You (4692 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by LaurelP(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

no way, I've dated one before and I know where it landed me .

That's just one out of billions of men
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by 1one: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:

That's deep
But what if he doesn't love u that much?

What if "she" doesn't love me that much.. I'm a guy.

Honestly it's not in the best place to be, to love someone that doesn't love you.. But the hope is that I fall in love with someone who also wants to love someone more and not the other way around... So it becomes a win-win situation for both us.

But if I end up in a relationship where I love the girl and she doesn't love me... I'd stick to it for a while maybe... Love atimes can be contagious so she may start developing feelings along the way.

All this ofcourse is hypothetically speaking.

The best scenario is to love and be loved.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Evina(f): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Beennkumar:

Not really. Someone will always love more than the other.

Really? shocked

I don't quite agree. I have been in a situation where I thought I loved him more while he thinks he loves me more. Both parties always try to show the other that what they feel is stronger. In that case, who loves more?

Personally, I feel that love is a choice and should be given selflessly and without conditions. Some people measure the degree of love to give, LOL. Their show of love is dependent on how much love their partner gives. That is not love, cos love is giving without expectations.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Definitely someone who loves me cos i will end up loving him more with time cos women grow in love.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Alezy(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
STENON:
Someone I love.
and when they dnt love u in return wat now happen?
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Alezy(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2014
LaurelP:

I like ur nose
@Dp
and u have an amazing look. ur eye....whoops
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Alezy(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
Definitely someone who loves me cos i will end up loving him more with time cos women grow in love.
well this is kind of true sha but mostly limited to women
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
If I don't love that person as much as he loves me I can't marry him, I believe it should be 50/50

I hear my friends always blabbing about marrying someone who loves them instead someone they love and I just don't understand.if I don't love you as much as you love me I won't take that rlationship seriously.
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Ariyke: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
I want to love and be loved
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Stephxoblessed(f): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Alezy:
well this is kind of true sha but mostly limited to women
Yes it is
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by deife(m): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:
Like my mum has advised me several times its better for a lady to marry someone who loves her to someone she loves but will be best if they love each other because we ladies tend to grow affection more easily when we live with a man than the other way round and guys don't sincerely love easily so if they don't love you from the start it won't be easy to get their love when married no matter how much you love him .

Hmmm...for real?
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Darteyyyy(m): 4:44am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=Beennkumar post=28900314]Both parties must love each other.

Anything besides this is a fake relationship, and sooner or later, its negative effects would be felt.[/quote
Re: Who Would You Marry? Someone You Love Or Someone Who Loves You by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
deife:

Hmmm...for real?

yea for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Only: 3 Best Sexual Positions To Get Pregnant. / How Did U Join Nairaland / What do you see In This Pics? Many Will Fail This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.