Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice (2239 Views)

Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Collynzo9: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2014

The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Imo State, who is also the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha, has issued a quit notice to Governor Rochas Okorocha. Ihedioha, who spoke at a public lecture in Owerri, the Imo State capital, at the weekend, said his emergence as the PDP candidate for the 2015 governorship election in the state meant an end to the reign of the ruling All Progressive Congress. He asked Okorocha to prepare his handover note as “PDP will reclaim the state come May 29, 2015.” He said Imo State under his watch would become a model of democracy, promising to bring his 12 years of legislative experience to bear in the governance of the state. He said Imo would witness peace and rancour- free relationship among all its three arms of government. Ihedioha also slammed Okorocha for allegedly abolishing local government system in the state, saying the governor’s substitution of the council system with community development government was “strange to the Nigerian constitution.” He accused Okorocha of “executive impunity” and that he had insulted the intelligence of the people of the state through “his various policies and programmes which are neither here or there.” Ihedioha said, “He (Okorocha) said he is building new hospitals. What has happened to all the General Hospitals in the state? Why not rehabilitate them instead of building new ones on the roads or does he want vehicle to knock down our people as they go for medical attention?”
He accused the governor of maladministration and promised to reverse his “ill- advised policies” if voted into power.
www.punchng.com/news/imo-2015-ihedioha-tackles-okorocha/

1 Like

Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by NaijaOptimist: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
sauce?
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Collynzo9: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
IMO 2015 ga di egwu!
Thee strong men gunning for the same post.

Ihedioha can issue the quit notice, but I see Captain Iheanacho occupying Douglas house after Rochas packs his things in 2015.
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Collynzo9:
IMO 2015 ga di egwu!

Ihedioha can issue the quit notice, but I see Captain Iheanacho occupying Douglas house after Rochas packs his things in 2015.

Stay put in that your small job in PH and stop dabbling into politics!

Rochas will not quit till 2019! Get it inside your brain Nwannem!
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Collynzo9: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Rochas will not quit till 2019! Get it inside your brain Nwannem!
See this hermaphrodite named Clerverly dey talk.
Let us watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ihedioha is not even sure of his candidacy as the flag bearer of PDP in Imo State and he's already making noise? Onye ori!

Rochas till 2019! No vacancy in Douglas house!
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
That's our man

Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by MurphyG1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
NaijaOptimist:
sauce?

Which one? Egg sauce abi na Vegetable Sauce? embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Decibel: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin

@issues Alhaji Abdulkadir Okorocha quit notice, grin grin grin so he has been occupying Douglas House without paying Imolites their due rents shocked

Politicians and their games

2 Likes

Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Holywizard: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
What can i say?
Corruption can never cease in Nigeria!
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Am of the IMO estuary..
But please who is EMEKA...?
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by ichidodo: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Senator Ifeanyi Ararume is the bonafide candidate of the PDP as far as current investigation from the NWC electoral appeal committe is about to be concerned methinks Ihedioha's current media perambulation and parade is a comical attempt to legitimize illegitiimacy.Empty drums making loudest noise aptly connotes this fraud from mbaise..
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by mbadinujiu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Emeka is not even accepted by pdp talk of occupying doglass house comes 2015
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Abagworo(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
I laughed when PDP brought out Ihedioha because he is an easy ride and his anticedents suggests the typical Mbaise stigma that can easily be used against him even within Owerri zone. A green Snake cannot rule Imo period. No man from Okigwe zone or Orlu zone or Owerri proper or Mbaitoli or even Ngor Okpala he has been marginalizing for 12 years will stand under the sun to vote Ihedioha.
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Collynzo9: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abagworo:
I laughed when PDP brought out Ihedioha because he is an easy ride and his anticedents suggests the typical Mbaise stigma that can easily be used against him even within Owerri zone. A green Snake cannot rule Imo period. No man from Okigwe zone or Orlu zone or Owerri proper or Mbaitoli or even Ngor Okpala he has been marginalizing for 12 years will stand under the sun to vote Ihedioha.
Ugly idiotic old man, you have now resorted to projecting your master using divisive tactics.
Your imaginary Mbaise stigma has not stopped Mbaise people from occupying top leadership positions in all sectors of Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Donclaracuzo: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Collynzo9:
IMO 2015 ga di egwu!

U are correct bro! Captain Iheanacho is the next governor of Imo state come 2015!

1 Like

Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Just for the records foolish Abagworo. .The Mbaise people which I wish I was at least my maternal home.....DIG police....DCG customs....CG prisons...those people are like the most blessed people in imo state amidst the marginalisation that has always been subject to them.
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Abagworo:
plus I've never heard of this stigma from anybody except you...

4 Likes

Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Pavore9: 6:12am On Dec 16, 2014
NaijaOptimist:
sauce?
Tomatoes and scented pepper.
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Pavore9: 6:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Politicians and their usual noise!
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

GEJ will not quit till 2019! Get it inside your brain Nwannem!
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by oneeast: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Abagworo I thought I was the only one that saw you as an ugly wretched old man? cheesy cheesy

Collynzo9:

Ugly idiotic old man, you have noe resorted to projecting your master using divisive tactics.
Your imaginary Mbaise stigma has not stopped Mbaise people from occupying top leadership positions in all sectors of Imo state.
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by eaglechild: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2014
APGA seems to have the best chance considering the disunity in the other parties.
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Kenai: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Abagworo:

See this desperate lackey resorting to divisive tactics by trying to antagonize Mbaise people, just like Ohakim tried to antagonize Orlu people (by saying they'd ruled for too long) because he knew he was going to lose.
This is the same thing Rochas and his lackeys are doing: Bringing up tribalism and petty clannish hate against Mbaises because they're about to lose.
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2014
eaglechild:
APGA seems to have the best chance considering the disunity in the other parties.
don't think you're in imo state ....If you were you would have known that Apga is more disunited than any other political party in imo state. ..apga parades 2 state chairmen,3 flag bearers okay eze, sylvester Anyanwu and iheanacho....three primary elections were held on the same day by different factions. ..I always suggest people get their facts right
Re: IMO 2015: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha, Issues Him Quit Notice by MRLINGTON(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2014
I jes stay here nd watch dem issue Roch quit notice wen their ppl dnt even love dem...d Ihedioha guy has bin in d house for 12yrs nd ntn to show..i wonder how much ma skul fees would be if he wins..come 2015..i'll vote Rochas Okorocha...its still Rochas till I graduate.. you can issue quit notice buh u can't win d elections...dis ain't d house where u issue anyhow..Douglas house is not for criminals!

(1) (Reply)

AGAIN NIGERIAN AIRFORCE Helicopters Drop Boko Haram Flyers in Song, Adamawa / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt – Presidency / APC Spent More Than PDP During Elections - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.