Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You (705 Views)

ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / See What My Girl Did To Me Tonight (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You by franzis(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
oya guys wetin una go do if any girl do this to you?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You by wizzie001(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
This one na die na, wetin man pikin wan do than to be shouting for help while rolling on the floor sad but this lady wicked sha, see as she dey deal with the think like say na 1000 unit course!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You by Dotwillis1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ah, o boi ...
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You by olexjay(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry for dis, typical Nigerian answer question with question.

@OP..... Why on earth would u lay ur life on human being hand? #Trust_No_One.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You by ggrin(f): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chop am gringringrin
Re: Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Did This To You by franzis(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
I GOT BANNED FOR TWO DAYS FOR THIS POST AND THE PICTURE DELETED,BUT THIS OUR MODS SHA ....

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Some Girls Hate Marriage / Why Are Girls So Shallow / 10 Things Your Woman Should Never Have To Ask You To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.