Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,459 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo (16978 Views)

Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by KanwuliaJara: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
OBJ again? shocked
What has Nigeria done to deserve and OBSERVE this 'CURSE'? cry
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by amakufrancis(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
how
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Misogynist2014(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cool
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by ShakurM(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elan83:
Dat man called obasanjo is a son of a dog! Fvcck him!
because?

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Galadimabawa: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Am afraid but that is the truth

3 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by megabyte2(f): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
So unfortunate
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Exodus2k(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
We know that and is like Obasanjo Old age has resulted to talkative sickness this days, "One day one trouble"
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by condralbede(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
old age is seriously dealing with this man,the family shld try and put him on check.cos all is not well.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Oyecute(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baba has spoken again !!!

4 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by mckoolcharming(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
That's just †ђξ bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by PerfumeRepublik: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
goofyone:
But Obasanjo probably did better and can still do better

That probability of that "PROBABLY"=0 ; he said the truth quite alright but he's the type who only speaks the truth when it serves his cause. Believe me he's no good
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:
Another blabbing.

It's not blabbing.
He's saying the truth.
It'd been almost a year only God knows where the girls are presently.

Jonathan did not even accept the fact that the girls were kidnapped until the international outcry.

5 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by dreezybines: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
People might not believe but he damn right.....
I dont c how those girls will return d same way.....some myt av died, some brain washed to even hurting people,some pregnant e.t.c dey just cant be d same anymore....

2 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
natureblack:
OBJ is gradually running mad angry angry...........

sad
why do u say that??

2 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by yinkarh187(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
booked
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by XRAY21(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
True word.
Some are already dead.
Some will return with pregnant.
Some will return as a psycho patient
Some will return as serial killer
While some will return and become a wall flower.

Jonathan may God reward you of where you lead Nigeria to.

Buhari pls come and clean our tears.

Who do you think kidn*p the girl at first. It the same bu***i and why to bring bad name to jona
It is well planed

*in pilate voice*may the blood be on. You and your family to b****i

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by thoexynne: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
BITTER: YES, BUT THE TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Show that you are a true Anambranian...

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by akpanikpe(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Unfortunately, This may be the bitter truth.
that is if there is any adoptions in the first place.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Abellivinus(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baba? E be like say you know something about this girls aduption ooh? How you go talk say they girsl no go return again? Hmmm this our leaders cha!
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by holatin(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
XRAY21:

Who do you think kidn*p the girl at first. It the same bu***i and why to bring bad name to jona
It is well planed

Assuming dem kidnap your mum or sisters, you wount spew dis rubbish

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by thoexynne: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
That's the simple truth, whatever the optimist wanna tell you, he's no pessimist than a realist
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
coolHate him or Love him.. this man is saying the fcukin' bitter truth! cool

3 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by kingthreat(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
musicwriter:
Are we even 100% sure there are people missing for real?.

If people are missing then they would be relaxing somewhere in town and not in a forest.

US drones couldn't sight them in Sambisa?.
Nigeria military operations couldn't find them in sambisa?
And satellite scan couldn't sight them?

If it were your own daughters and in midst of the pain all you hear is one senseless conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by mascot87(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cyberbaze:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has again criticized President Goodluck Jonathan saying that because of his inaction, the Chibok Girls will never be rescued.
Obasanjo also spoke about his book saying that everything he has written about Jonathan, he has also said to him face-to-face.
The former President stated this and more during an interview with Rosie Collyer of Radio France Internationale (RFI)

Excerpts below:

RC: Why have you chosen to publish your autobiography now, when Nigeria is politically charged ahead of February's general election?

OO: You used the word politically charged. There is no time Nigeria is not politically charged. One thing one can say about Nigeria is, since independence we have had some high ebbs or low ebbs but Nigeria has been very, very politically active. So the question of which is the opportune time or auspicious time for a book to be published, it is entirely up to the publisher and of course the reading public.

I completed writing the book, which took me about 18 months, about four months ago and I gave it to the publisher. And the publisher decided that after reading the book that he would like to publish it before the elections.

RC: Who is Buruji Kashamu and why do you mention him in your autobiography?

OO: He is someone who has been indicted in America […] And for a political party and for the president to be hobnobbing with him I believe leaves much to be desired, and I said that [in my autobiography].

RC: You are apparently critical of President Goodluck Jonathan in your autobiography. Why?

OO: Whatever I have said in my book, I have said it to President Jonathan one-on-one. I have said it in public statements that I have made over the past two or three years. So there is nothing in my book that is new that I have said about President Jonathan.

RC: One area where you have criticised President Jonathan is his handling of the kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls. What advice did you give the president?

OO: It is unfortunate. What I have said to Jonathan before and what I have said also in my letter - and I have said it several times - is that, once active and concrete action was not taken within 48 hours, a period of 72 hours was already too late. We will never be able to get those girls again. And the story of those girls will go on for the next 30 years. Some of them will come out when they are adults or they will be sent back when they are pregnant by those who have captured them. If anyone is thinking of being able to get those girls released intact, he must be day dreaming.

RC: Your autobiography is called My Watch in reference to your presidencies. What were you most proud of during your time as president?

OO: Well what was I proud of, is when I came in [as president] many people thought that I would be the last president of Nigeria, because after me Nigeria will be no more. I was proud that I was not the last president of Nigeria because after me there have been two presidents and there will always be presidents of Nigeria and Nigeria will continue to exist.
And then, of course, we fought corruption.

RC: Can you give some examples of corrupt people who faced justice?

OO: Oh yes, we took an inspector general of police to court. We took the president of the Senate to court. We took my minister for secondary schools and my minister of internal affairs to court. We took a few permanent secretaries to court. And we took a few governors to court.
And then of course we recovered well over 1.25 billion dollars from the Abacha family.

RC: Could you have done more to fight corruption?

OO: No, I did all that could be done. Fighting corruption is not a one-day affair or a one-night affair, it must be continuous.

Source= www.pulse.ng/politics/olusegun-obasanjo-chibok-girls-will-never-be-rescued-ex-president-says-id3348106.html

www.brandednaija..com

[size=18pt]MR AYO ADERINWALE BEHIND BABA IN THAT PICTURE. BABA ADERINWALE NIYEN,OMO BABA cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Rexyl(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
True word.
Some are already dead.
Some will return with pregnant.
Some will return as a psycho patient
Some will return as serial killer
While some will return and become a wall flower.

Jonathan may God reward you of where you lead Nigeria to.

Buhari pls come and clean our tears.

Some people will never stop to ridicule North sha... Thinking there is a sense in what they have done so far. At times they will say Jonathan has hired militants from his place to destroy the North by terrorism. All they could do is blackmailing... all the terrorists are pure northerner with other foreign fighters that have much in common with the North. You better stop deceiving self and others like you.

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by clubone05: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
XRAY21:

It is well planed

thats the problem with nigerians..

u saying buhari kidnapped the girls ba?

Buhari is behind boko ba?

Why can't president clueless catch him.....he is always blaming every body both himself.

From the day u are made president ...groups start planning ur downfall...ur not c in c for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by ceejayluv(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Duh... Tell us something we dunno...
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by cole265(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
condralbede:
old age is seriously dealing with this man,the family shld try and put him on check.cos all is not well.

Really?...

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by condralbede(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
cole265:

Really?...
Are u a baby can't you see the signs?
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Anyi3(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
musicwriter:
Are we even 100% sure there are people missing for real?.

If people are missing then they would be relaxing somewhere in town and not in a forest.

US drones couldn't sight them in Sambisa?.
Nigeria military operations couldn't find them in sambisa?
And satellite scan couldn't sight them?

From your post, you obviously haven't been following the news. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by cole265(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ariel20:
coolHate him or Love him.. this man is saying the fcukin' bitter truth! cool

I can't really understand why some pple are claiming old age is affecting him. With all this fact he keep spilling daily, am beginning to fall for him. All these haters need to examine their heads or is GEJ cluelessness becoming contagious?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno / EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP / Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.