Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,164 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo (16980 Views)

Anyone Saying Chibok Girls Will Return Is Lying – Obasanjo / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by anytexy: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
OBJ, na Chibok girls and Boko Haram. If u understand wnat I mean shaaa. But time shall tell...
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
cole265:

I can't really understand why some pple are claiming old age is affecting him. With all this fact he keep spilling daily, am beginning to fall for him. All these haters need to examine their heads or is GEJ cluelessness becoming contagious?

I am loving him big time.. he cares less what anyone thinks... He is earning my respect by the day, he is truly aging like fine wine.. Keep spilling Baba. We want to hear more although you get your own for body sha wink

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
i hate GEJ with passion....nt jst ordinary pasion.....ORIGINAL PASSION

3 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Basdkg(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Plz Quayle leave de set for ready 2 sam naija

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by cole265(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
condralbede:
Are u a baby can't you see the signs?

Obviously, bitterness and hate has blocked your sense of sincere judgement or could be that you can't honestly digest the truth.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by HugeMac: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
CHILDISH RANTING OF A OLD SENILE ILLITERATE,
PEOPLE SHOULD IGNORE THIS MAN , HE HAS BEEN MADE USELESS IN PDP , THATS WHY HE IS CRYING LIKE A BABY
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by cole265(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
duduhemit36:
i hate GEJ with passion....nt jst ordinary pasion.....ORIGINAL PASSION

Me too. ...am not ashamed to admit it.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by condralbede(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
cole265:

Obviously, bitterness and hate has blocked your sense of sincere judgement or could be that you can't honestly digest the truth.
what's the truth Mr digester that wale Soyinka will do better as a “aparo” (guinea fowl)hunter or watplz educate me on what's the truth is all abt!!! Mr reasoning!
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by adisa009(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Even though OBJ is not a saint, I shall forever loved him for his courage, diplomacy, philosophical understanding of Nigeria politics and high sense of loyalty unlike self pride GEJ who hasn't obtained a diploma in politics yet boosting of knowing more than supposedly emeritus prof in politics. Even though he rigged himself in via militarisation of polling units and money does it all approach, OBJ had achieved his purpose which is; making the world to know how cruel our leaders are! How impotent, incompetent, disployal, Disconnected personality and class repeating student Mr. Jonathan could be! Dear baba obj, whatever anyone say about you yesterday, today and tomorrow, you remain indellible mark in the history of Nigeria and to me, its fulfilled life. I sincerely thanked you for leaving us with the options to revolt against our unmerciful leaders or to keep dancing to their destructive songs.

2 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by cole265(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
akpanikpe:

that is if there is any adoptions in the first place.

HA!!!!!!!!
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by bankoleben(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
musicwriter:
Are we even 100% sure there are people missing for real?.

If people are missing then they would be relaxing somewhere in town and not in a forest.

US drones couldn't sight them in Sambisa?.
Nigeria military operations couldn't find them in sambisa?
And satellite scan couldn't sight them?

Didn't nigerian military say they knew where the girls were? What more assurances do you need?
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Feranmicharles(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:
#bringbackourgirls cry cry
so believe the abduction undecided
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Btruth: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bitter truth as in Btruth......, but all the same, Baba come back home and fix your mess well. You are the architect of Jonathan administration. "Ija lode, ti orin d'owe".

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by cole265(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
adisa009:
Even though OBJ is not a saint, I shall forever loved him for his courage, diplomacy, philosophical understanding of Nigeria politics and high sense of loyalty unlike self pride GEJ who hasn't obtained a diploma in politics yet boosting of knowing more than supposedly emeritus prof in politics. Even though he rigged himself in via militarisation of polling units and money does it all approach, OBJ had achieved his purpose which is; making the world to know how cruel our leaders are! How impotent, incompetent, disployal, Disconnected personality and class repeating student Mr. Jonathan could be! Dear baba obj, whatever anyone say about you yesterday, today and tomorrow, you remain indellible mark in the history of Nigeria and to me, its fulfilled life.

I just love your post. Thank you so much.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by wazobiaN9(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elan83:
Dat man called obasanjo is a son of a dog! Fvcck him!

Quotes like this makes me pray harder for Nigeria and nairaland;
For Nigeria.. that failed foetuses like these be aborted before they corrupt the earth

For Nairaland.. that even if they manage to sneak out of d womb, nairaland will be able to identify and restrict them

Amen

2 Likes

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by cole265(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
condralbede:
what's the truth Mr digester that wale Soyinka will do better as a “aparo” (guinea fowl)hunter or watplz educate me on what's the truth is all abt!!! Mr reasoning!

Well, if you so desire to know the truth because you don't know, I will give it to you piece by piece depending on how well behaved you are... now take the first piece...

The truth that the girls will never return whole and in good condition again.

Next piece, ...
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by condralbede(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
cole265:

Well, if you so desire to know the truth because you don't know, I will give it to you piece by piece depending on how well behaved you are... now take the first piece...

The truth that the girls will never return whole and in good condition again.

Next piece, ...
tell me that of wale Soyinka first.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by tclever: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Shut the crap obj....so you are there to faustrate gej because he turndown to go with ya order...when you are there we knw how you ruled nigeria for fucking 8year, i tot nobody faustrate you by then..or do you still wanna chop the nationa cake again?, i tot you should leave him alone and let him focuse on his regime..coz febuary is fast aproaching..voing him out will be the best option sir tongue
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by bankoleben(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
HugeMac:
CHILDISH RANTING OF A OLD SENILE ILLITERATE,
PEOPLE SHOULD IGNORE THIS MAN , HE HAS BEEN MADE USELESS IN PDP , THATS WHY HE IS CRYING LIKE A BABY

You're right my brother, he's been made useless in PDP. That's why five (5) PDP governors went to beg him at his residence a few weeks back!
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by cole265(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
condralbede:
tell me that of wale Soyinka first.

You don't teach your teacher how to teach you. 2nd lesson.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by manot: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
obj what is your problem common gerrout old naughthy man.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
musicwriter:

If people are missing then they would be relaxing somewhere in town and not in a forest.

To crown it all, GEJ said he knows where the girls are being held, that going to rescue them forcefully might result in casualties. Today he is now singing a different song. "The whereabouts of the girls are unknown". That man is the worst president Nigeria has ever had. He lies without even batting an eyelid.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by inyass123(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
dre11:
[size=14]Preach it OBJ.. undecided

Have those kids be found since all this months,[/size]

they can't return in one piece since its almost a year now since they have being lost and some people will be polictising the girls abduction that's it's the handing work of Buhari
Smh
stupidity at it's best. u dont have a good sense of reasoning. SMH
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by KLand(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
OBJ, you are not seeking relevance. You are already relevant.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by kayalla(f): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
i didnt read all the long story, they girls shld return even if as grannies but alive.
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by dre11(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
inyass123:

stupidity at it's best. u dont have a good sense of reasoning. SMH

1 Like

Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
True word.
Some are already dead.
Some will return with pregnant.
Some will return as a psycho patient
Some will return as serial killer
While some will return and become a wall flower.

Jonathan may God reward you of where you lead Nigeria to.

Buhari pls come and clean our tears.

Nigerians & hype sha!!! I assure you this same person be the one criticizing Buhari in less than 2mths of his reign

"Buhari come & clean our tears" even Buhari is laughing in Fulani
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
musicwriter:

Imagine....u r as daft as ur president...he got d intelligence abt d kidnap within d 1st 24hrs n said its scam frm apc....sambisa forest nt desert.....dey culd hav underground holes anywhr dr...n mind u, its a very large forest
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by olami100(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Series of questions keeps running in my mind and that is....
why is it, this crucial time[election is drawing near]OBJ now knows he has to write a book to paint joanthan black and white?
Why didn't he publish this book out since?
It was known he had a closed meeting with some APC delegate why? and why is it that it was after he meet with them he had to publish this book?
Why is he not pointing out his own errors and mistake in his watch book?? He talks as If he is a saint and never commited any errors like he wasn't the cause of why me and you hardly see any yorubas occupying a prominent postion in nigeria politics at federal level.
In his watch book, he never took time to also let us know the good side of jonathan!! But instead he is capitalising on the bad side?? Is it to poison the minds of we nigerians not to vote for him?
honestly I see no manners how some of our politicians play their politics..in nigeria.. It is just unfortunate jonathan is faced with enormous problems and this is due to the fact that some bad eggs are frustrating his administration..they never wanted jonathan right from the onset.. Baba should know this!! So baba comming out with a book to make a derrogatory statement about jonathan is a no no for me!
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by oloworulz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
musicwriter:

i wish ur mum and members of ur family were among those kidnapped .... Who knows? D drone might sight them. Foool
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by holatin(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
drlawizle:

Nigerians & hype sha!!! I assure you this same person be the one criticizing Buhari in less than 2mths of his reign

"Buhari come & clean our tears" even Buhari is laughing in Fulani
maybe you can screenshot this then and use it as a source of reminder.
Nobody ever complain about a good choice
Re: 'Chibok Girls Will Never Return Intact"- Obasanjo by paranod123(m): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Lot of clueless People on Nairaland like my President OBJ is saying the Truth either OBJ Na Thief or not what baba is saying is the Truth Jonathan just not Capable to rule Country with 170 Million People Well i dont see the Man with Cattle and One Million either in this Position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Male And Two Female Suicide Bombers Kill 12 In Borno / Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.