Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan (29680 Views)

See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
kennygee:
Oniranu jatijati

Na Woman born this one o.

It becos she voiced out, dat is the reason you're responding this way, wat about millions of women that did not speak out, but are nursing act in their mind? Offcourse na woman born abi na man before!!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
grin somebody should kill me now...i cant believe dis h03 is married oooooo undecided

wetin be marry, for this present y2k era, na be just to cover face, most women dey marry!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by bosun11(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
they are doing this girl from her village..sighs..
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
grin somebody should kill me now...i cant believe dis h03 is married oooooo undecided

And u call yourself Toyosi toh bad...ashey O tie le undecided
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by tola9ja: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
born again or born in pain
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by WINDSOW(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maheeda,I love ur tall drim.
Dnt give up ur "MIRACLE" is on the way.
With FAITH u can achieve tis gr8 ambition.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Emodeee: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
she said president nt jonathan
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by jimmy101231(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
RIP
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Monday, December 15, 2014

[size=18pt]Living with the End in Mind[/size]

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad."1

One night Diane Sawyer was interviewing Billy Graham on ABC News. She asked the question, "Billy, when you die, how do you want people to remember you?" Billy said, "I don't know what people will think of me, but what I'd really like is to hear the Lord say to me when I get to Heaven, 'Well done, good and faithful servant.'" Then he paused and looked at her and said, "But I don't think that He will."2

We would think that if anyone was going to hear this statement from God, it would be Billy Graham. But what I think Dr. Graham meant was that while what we do for God is important, loving God for who he is is considerably more important and significant that what we do for God.

I don't know who first coined the phrase/s, "Living with the end in mind" and "Living life backwards." But the idea is that if what we want said of us at the end of life's journey—especially by God when we stand before him face to face—we need to clearly define our God-given life purpose today. And then we need to start living now to ensure that we fulfill this purpose. That is, we need to live life with the end of it in mind.

So my question to you, Dear Reader, is this: "When you die, how do you want people to remember you and what do you want God to say to you?"

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, please help me to clearly define my God-given life purpose and what I want to hear you say to me when I die—and help me to start living today with this end in mind. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name, amen."

Note: If you are not sure of your eternal situation, be sure to read the article, "How to Be Sure You're a Real Christian" at: http:///8glq9.

1. 2 Corinthians 5:10 (NIV).
2. Dr. John Ankerberg, http:///2x3kxp

<smiley)))><

NOTE: If you would like to accept God's forgiveness for all your sins and His invitation for a full pardon Click HERE http://www.actsweb.org/
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
mtchew........

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by XRAY21(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is the work of apc

Apc paid her but it dose not stop jona

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by generaliy07(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
May Allah do a collabo with Sango, Ogun and Amadioha in firing her toto with blood-soaked thunder, in Obatala's name.... Ase waa
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Since you can't phuck president GEJ, vote for him. Don't even bother with the irredentist who is only interested in Buharistan and soaking dogs and baboons in the blood of other Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/2041442/buharis-revanchist-tendencies-ethnic-bigotry/1#28890159

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by aviazuva: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oga Jona no vex
Na you be the president of both the good and the bad including the ashawos
and the mad people
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by deywarley(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Married to a white breed. Those blokes can marry a dog so no surprise.
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by eightsin(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
This gal wanna give Jonna HIV o
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by tenry(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
kennygee:
Oniranu jatijati

Na Woman born this one o.
Kennygee,iya babe maheeda ye ti fi obo jona!I am sure a barren woman will be hapi somewhere that it is better not to give birth at all than to give birth to a disaster such as this.
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by muderkid(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na craze dey her head na...
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Wisdytech(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
She is not even Ashame self! lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by ameheo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
*aims for the head, shots gun* *runs out of tread*
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by slap1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ, I know what's going on in your mind...remember Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Bright2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Marriage don suffer!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by M4gunners: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why una complain na? She don get wetin she want (attention)
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by sacora(f): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
cold:

Hoes get married faster than the 'decent' babes
true talk.......one of d many ironies of marriage.......lyk d ugly ones gettin married n d pwetty ones bein d flower galz

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by wisdompraise(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
As long as she doesn't molest anyone ,she's free to fantasize about anything ,anyone or any place.
She also has the right to talk about it anywhere ...Its a free world

I don't know if you are married or not, but I pray that your wife will also make this type of statement in public since is a free world.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by CONTROLi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
It's Unfortunate...END TIME Thingz...
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by simdam500(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
kepal99 :
Maheeda oooo!!! Who you no go sleep with? E remain make U open ur own motel o,+ promos: bring 2 dudes 2 Bleep get one Bleep free

Lol grin
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by SAMBARRY: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Make patience joe catch you. If you arent assasinated by ghosts assinators suddenly then make I grow phenese grin
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Alexsmith20(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:

Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by Morizo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mama Peace, some one is encroaching o
Re: Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan by wahles(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
iono blame her sha# each tym we c shiiits about her mayb we stop commenting# our comments keep her going# that's how she tinks she stays relevant# Biatch#attention seeker#cheap#api face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.