Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile (28727 Views)

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? / Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Sermwell(m): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Empty vessel!!!

GEJ TILL 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by GboyegaD(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2014
It is just a sign of better times to come.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by pendusky(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2014
how does this affect my vote??

If only he was the Presidential candidate and buhari VP, APC would gotten a vote (Vital) from me!
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2014
why too much noise about this man,?
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by mistabiola: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2014
rebranded:
Sambo is not that strong politically also..sooo

Where did you dig your statistic from your statement is politically unwise Sambo is the former Governor of Kaduna state cheesy grin
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by cyntiathis: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by theV0ice: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Eziachi:

Don't be a hypocrite, what do you know about Sambo in 2011 before you voted for his ticket and do you even know anything about him now in 2014?
In Nigerian political context, VP and deputy governorship positions, absolutely meant nothing. Even a powerful Atiku tried to make it relevant but was cut down by OBJ.
If Yar Adua had lived, do you think Jonathan would had succeeded him? If this ticket win, will this guy succeed Buhari too, not in a million years, that is, unless Yar Adua-Jonathan scenario happened again. (highly unlikely)

If Jonathan and Sambo ticket was to succeed, will Sambo succeed Jonathan? I don't think so either. How many deputy governors now will be succeeding their governors next year?
That is why people shouting about Amaechi being dumped knows nothing about politics of Nigeria. Amaechi is better off on the wing for other positions than being a VP. If you doubt me, ask Alex Ekwueme.

Elder...always on point

i agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by molason: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Just because a man's cv is rich, doesn't automatically mean he will deliver. What Nigeria needs is a systematic over-haul, not just changing two executives and still retaining the old people who ran this nation dry as cabinet members. God Pls return Nigeria bk to default setting.

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by doninno(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Is not by saying he is a Christian, everybody calms to b dis or dat only God knws our heart nd I pray his intention for 9ja is good nt for him to win nd den change to a monster later
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by ellechrystal(f): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2014
ibson99:
Ok, impressive cv. But the guy is unpopular I just hope his unpopularity won't affect the elections cos we need change badly.
N what makes u think ur in 4 a change?
Is it cos it has to do with buhari?
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Terry68: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Are we Voting for Buhari or Osibanjo? To me, even with the traffic n praised CV, he still can't tell Buhari what to do or not. He's winning strength is not enough to consider the south south mantle for 2015. I barely know him untill 2days ago. I see GMB running alone.

The height difference could clearly tell that GMB does not see who's behind him. "Na only him dey d race"
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Exponental(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2014
God...grant them wisdom not to derail into corruption but change d situation of d nation.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by HopeAtHand: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2014
I heard he is a pastor.well then, lemme remind him something.

Psalm 1vs 1: Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2:But his delight is in the law of of the Lord and in his law doth he meditate day and night (KJV).

He should quietly walkaway from that evil gathering.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by sunnshyn(f): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Here's what we've been waiting for...

I'm just a lay-man, the voice of several Nigerians praying and hoping for change. I'm not an 'ancient' politician as most Nigerians are...always looking back at the past and recounting experiences and losses.

Anyways, we've always said we wanted change and know that change cannot be made or gotten from these same people who have ruled us from the days of Gen Obansanjo till date..

Prof Osinbajo with this impeccable CV and pedigree, a man who has served at several popular positions at different times during his career, an economist and a good christian is who we need in the present day Nigeria!!

Seriously Nigerians, we have continually asked for change, and here it is..the true definition of 'fresh air'..

Let's give these ones a chance, that's the only way we can save our dear country; we keep taking chances until we finally get it right..

Sai Buhari and Prof Osinbajo 2015...God bless Nigeria! God bless Nigerians!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by ellechrystal(f): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2014
manck2:
Nobody will vote for them because Osibanjo was involve in fraud with Ahmed Tinubu , while they stole all of the money of lagos. And he covered up tinubu for fraud.. and made the people life useless.

Look at tinubu business , you can see that tinubu business is better than the school. because osibanjo help tinubu to steal money.

[img]http://aderinola.files./2011/04/collapsed-structure.jpg?w=624[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/197512_lagos1_jpge9f864475f4c9ad669a5acb3ce5dd8f2

My thoughts exactly. Also
Nigerians n their love 4 title sef.
Some ppl read his title as prof n already assumed he will b great 4 a vp. Abeg johnathan no b PhD holder?
Mtcheww.
I will b here to laugh at so many ppl. No b naija we dey?
Politicians n their sweet talk n humility until they get into office. All I pray is God should give us a good leader b it APC or PDP. We should learn to look pass religion or party. Pray 4 who can lead.we r too sentimental wen it comes to leadership.
I still strongly feel APC has a wicked agenda.. something tells me so. Though am not a fan of APC neither am I a fan of PDP . Let's wait until APC looses or wins then , wen the dragon is unleashed na we go feel am.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by sunnshyn(f): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2014
HopeAtHand:
I heard he is a pastor.well then, lemme remind him something.

Psalm 1vs 1: Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2:But his delight is in the law of of the Lord and in his law doth he meditate day and night (KJV).

He should quietly walkaway from that evil gathering.

All that is required for evil to flourish is when good men do nothing..

3 Likes

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by sunnshyn(f): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2014
ellechrystal:

My thoughts exactly. Also
Nigerians n their love 4 title sef.
Some ppl read his title as prof n already assumed he will b great 4 a vp. Abeg johnathan no b PhD holder?
Mtcheww.
I will b here to laugh at so many ppl. No b naija we dey?
Politicians n their sweet talk n humility until they get into office. All I pray is God should give us a good leader b it APC or PDP. We should learn to look pass religion or party. Pray 4 who can lead.we r too sentimental wen it comes to leadership.
I still strongly feel APC has a wicked agenda.. something tells me so. Though am not a fan of APC neither am I a fan of PDP . Let's wait until APC looses or wins then , wen the dragon is unleashed na we go feel am.

If you are also praying for a good leader, why don't you support one(Prof Osinbajo) who doesn't have a taint of corruption(just yet) amongst others who we know already...or is this a case of "the devil you know, better the angel you don't know"?

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by ellechrystal(f): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2014
sunnshyn:

If you are also praying for a good leader, why don't you support one(Prof Osinbajo) who doesn't have a taint of corruption(just yet) amongst others who we know already...or is this a case of "the devil you know, better the angel you don't know"?
Who told u that? This guy has. No b tinubu house boy? . See this is nigeria b wise n shine ur eyes not ur teeth.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by ellechrystal(f): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2014
molason:
Just because a man's cv is rich, doesn't automatically mean he will deliver. What Nigeria needs is a systematic over-haul, not just changing two executives and still retaining the old people who ran this nation dry as cabinet members. God Pls return Nigeria bk to default setting.
That's exactly my thought. If he likes he should school in space if he has no leadership skills then he won't deliver.the question is .. is he ready to lead? Will he n buhari b selfless enough to change d country like they sing? Will they no put their family n friends first? I don't blive naija politicians one bit.
That Buhari is that's how much he loved naija y did he say he will make it ungovernable n here we r..N we ve 4 gotten so soon
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2014
rebranded:
Sambo is not that strong politically also..sooo
Former Governor of Kaduna state is not strong politically?.....smh
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by tosyne09: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2014
publicity on social media seems to always favour APC. maybe because almost all the APC big mind are PDP in exile. I could remember what was posted here about Fayemi and his good works in Ekiti only to get 0 upon 16 during d election. I hope Buhari won't just die after the election come next year because APC always win on papers, social and media stations but the contrary is always the case in practice. I rep PDP always....APC will only rule Nigeria when Lagos becomes FCT. power to the people jor!
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2014
smiley
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by sunnshyn(f): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2014
ellechrystal:

Who told u that? This guy has. No b tinubu house boy? . See this is nigeria b wise n shine ur eyes not ur teeth.

Stop this assumptions...we all never really knew this guy (Prof Osinbajo) until few weeks ago..

So from where did you read, or hear he's Tinubu's houseboy?

If he's CV does nothing to your soul, doesn't strike you, then I'm afraid, no one in the whole Nigeria will.

3 Likes

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by iamok: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2014
molason:
Just because a man's cv is rich, doesn't automatically mean he will deliver.
What is the meaning of cv? Haba! Why not be reasonable for once
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by tosmartak(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
Eziachi:

Don't be a hypocrite, what do you know about Sambo in 2011 before you voted for his ticket and do you even know anything about him now in 2014?
In Nigerian political context, VP and deputy governorship positions, absolutely meant nothing. Even a powerful Atiku tried to make it relevant but was cut down by OBJ.
If Yar Adua had lived, do you think Jonathan would had succeeded him? If this ticket win, will this guy succeed Buhari too, not in a million years, that is, unless Yar Adua-Jonathan scenario happened again. (highly unlikely)

If Jonathan and Sambo ticket was to succeed, will Sambo succeed Jonathan? I don't think so either. How many deputy governors now will be succeeding their governors next year?
That is why people shouting about Amaechi being dumped knows nothing about politics of Nigeria. Amaechi is better off on the wing for other positions than being a VP. If you doubt me, ask Alex Ekwueme.

Honestly you just spoke my mind. I really don't understand why a whole lot of Nigerians are ranting about this guy's popularity. Sometimes I even wonder if we Nigerians want a change. What have the popular punks been able to achieve? Abeg Let's stop all these popularity bullshit na and say something else that matters. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by eaccyboy(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
PerfectFortune:

My Bro, popularity alone is not enough to effect the desired change we need. It takes a man with high level of economic experience, top leadership skill and above all, high moral standard to effect the desired change not professional politicianss with little or nothing to offer. Besides, the man is very popular in the south-west most especially Lagos and among christians.

Fashola was never popular when Tinubu brought him but he has proven himself to be a man of the people.

You have asked for a true professional (technocrate) and you have been given one.

Let the wind of change blow...
Yes now and pls note dat transformation is Change..GEJ is doing it bt d blind and greedy ppl who don't wnt to sacrifice to let dis transformation occur God will close der mouth in 2015..What God has chosen let no man say sh*t
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by daey118(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
AngelicaDivine:
Aso rock 2015 na big fight
Let the best man win.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by kheart(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
whether he s unpopular oh or unknown oh i dont care, i am for any party/candidate xcept PDP.
Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by Olawaleslimfit(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
ibson99:
Ok, impressive cv. But the guy is unpopular I just hope his unpopularity won't affect the elections cos we need change badly.
If we really need change popularity shouldn't be an option o.

1 Like

Re: Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile by deebrain(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Until i saw his picture, i did not even know him.

However, because of change i desperately need, im voting for you sir, and Gen Buhari-not necessarily your party. In lagos im going for Jimi Agbaje.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.