Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax (2006 Views)

Election Postponement Was Actually A Lifeline For INEC - REC Reveals / Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by redcliff: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
I just heard it now on Smooth 98.1 FM right now that the rumours are untrue and that everybody should ignore it..
Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by alaoeri: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Its obvious the news is false don't know why dailypost will descend so low in disseminating such falsehood.
Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by thegoodone2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
To me he is d best candidate.
Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by thegoodone2(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
To me he is d best candidate. He is a christian from RCCG.
Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by Plshavmercyamen: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
APC have got a nice strategy. In my own thinking, APC is indirectly sampling the opinion of Nigerians by leaking out the names of VP aspirants which is a very superb move. Let the most popular and credible emerge. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by chamboy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Apc just dey make Pdp pee for pant buh d combo nt bad tho....

Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by doctokwus: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pls I beg dem in d name of God,dt news shd not b true.
In as much as amaechi has his own skeletons,strategically he is d best candidate for d vp slot;followed by oshiomole.
Osibanjo is like buhari choosing bakare all over again.Dey mayb gud men,but politically and strategically den shd rather b gven appointments wen buhari wins because dey don't bring d much needed weight to d campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by MaziOmenuko: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Let it be a hoax abeg! We don't need names we'll have to google to know; we need tried and tested technocrats!

Bring Fashiola pleeaaassseeee!!!!!!!!!!

thegoodone2:
To me he is d best candidate. He is a christian from RCCG.

So was Tunde Bakare! We don't have to play to the gallery of pdp to proof anything. Buhari has ran with Sen Ben Obi, Okadigbo and Tunde Bakare in the past just to proof he isn't a religious bigot like he's been falsely labeled by the pdp. We need change, we need to get as many votes as possible; let them keep playing the religion and tribal cards while we present the best candidates for the job.

To rescue Nigeria is a task that must be accomplished.

Give us Fashiola now!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by thegoodone2(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Let it be a hoax abeg! We don't need names we'll have to google to know; we need tried and tested technocrats!

So was Tunde Bakare! We don't have to play to the gallery of pdp to proof anything. Buhari has ran with Sen Ben Obi, Okadigbo and Tunde Bakare in the past just to proof he isn't a religious bigot like he's been falsely labeled by the pdp. We need change, we need to get as many votes as possible; let them keep playing the religion and tribal cards while we present the best candidates for the job.

Give us Fashiola now!
and u think with Fasola u can win. I will campaign agaist it. Go to North center, u will see that christian are more than musilm. If they bring Fasola is failure am very sure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by thegoodone2(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2014
doctokwus:
Pls I beg dem in d name of God,dt news shd not b true.
In as much as amaechi has his own skeletons,strategically he is d best candidate for d vp slot;followed by oshiomole.
Osibanjo is like buhari choosing bakare all over again.Dey mayb gud men,but politically and strategically den shd rather b gven appointments wen buhari wins because dey don't bring d much needed weight to d campaign.
If they use Amechi or Oshiomole, SS will not vote for them 70% and Am very sure yoruba will divide into 2 because of that. 50-50. the best is Osibanjo, Oyinlola or Fayemi. Osibanjo is yoruba candidate.
Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by martincbarton: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2014
yes. consultation still on.

Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by doctokwus: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2014
thegoodone2:
If they use Amechi or Oshiomole, SS will not vote for them 70% and Am very sure yoruba will divide into 2 because of that. 50-50. the best is Osibanjo, Oyinlola or Fayemi. Osibanjo is yoruba candidate.
Tunde Bakare is as yoruba as anyone cud b.A well known name in d new generation churches world,yet he cud not bring any meaningful vote during buhari's last outing.
I bliv d only reason Tinubu wud want an Osibanjo vp is dat he feels any of d govs wt a buhari presidency wud end up withering down his influence.Blv me tinubu is not doing it bc he has any gud intentions for d yorubas.
Amaechi or Oshio wud be game changer.Dey may not win d ss but bliv me dey wud galvanize a lot of neutrals in all regions of d country.Osibanjo in my opinion won't.Don't also 4get dat even amongts d christian faith,some maynot really allign wt a redeemed pastor.
Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by luvmijeje(f): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

By So was Tunde Bakare! We don't have to play to the gallery of pdp to proof anything. Buhari has ran with Sen Ben Obi, Okadigbo and Tunde Bakare in the past just to proof he isn't a religious bigot like he's been falsely labeled by the pdp. We need change, we need to get as many votes as possible; let them keep playing the religion and tribal cards while we present the best candidates for the job.

Give us Fashiola now!

Endorsed!
Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by thegoodone2(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
doctokwus:

Tunde Bakare is as yoruba as anyone cud b.A well known name in d new generation churches world,yet he cud not bring any meaningful vote during buhari's last outing.
I bliv d only reason Tinubu wud want an Osibanjo vp is dat he feels any of d govs wt a buhari presidency wud end up withering down his influence.Blv me tinubu is not doing it bc he has any gud intentions for d yorubas.
Amaechi or Oshio wud be game changer.Dey may not win d ss but bliv me dey wud galvanize a lot of neutrals in all regions of d country.Osibanjo in my opinion won't.Don't also 4get dat even amongts d christian faith,some maynot really allign wt a redeemed pastor.
Dont compare what happen during last election to this one because u also know what happen then. Yoruba has majority that support Buhari in South west. if they picks anybody outside yoruba, APC should forget it.And he must be christian. SS amd SE is for GEJ they should leave it for him. NE, NW and SW for Buhari if they pick vp from SW ( christian).
Re: Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax by cooltone: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Why are saTANs afraid of Amaechi. They over celebrated the news of the pastor more than APC. Fashola is good but the Muslim Muslim ticket is the problem. APC should pair Amaechi with Buhari and we will see a new Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Police guarding GEJ's posters on 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos this morning / Tinubu Romantically Celebrating Ambode's Victory With Wife / Buhari:Nigerians Will Start Seeing Changes From June 1, Speaks On N40 Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.