Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... (2964 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
please how do I gain the heart of a girl who claims she has a boyfriend...
this girl I've been daydreaming about refuses to go with me... anyone in the house who can help me out....
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by farano(f): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na wa later dey go say we have more dan one bf undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Evina(f): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
So you want to eat the fruit of a tree you did not plant, water or nurture?

You want to harvest from a garden you did not tend?

You want to sleep in a room you did not build, rent or furnish?

Guy, please stop being covetous, there are many fishes in the ocean, go and cast your own net!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
farano:
Na wa later dey go say we have more dan one bf undecided

sweet sister its not like that naw... its just that I'm too emotionally attached to her....
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Evina:

Guy, please stop being covetous, there are many fishes in the ocean, go and cast your own net!

sister its not like that naw.... do u really know what loving someone is... I love this girl please
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by simplemach(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Buy her a Range Rover Sport Jeep.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Evina(f): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Samwell247:

sister its not like that naw.... do u really know what loving someone is... I love this girl please

Brother, I know what "really loving someone is" and you also do. So please let those two enjoy their love.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Evina:

Yikes. It is not that serious yet. If there aint no ring on that finger, its up for grabs.

Alls fair in love and war.

I think he should respect her decision. I advice being a frienf with no strings attached.

Go from there. She will come to u. Trust me. If it be fate.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:
Buy her a Range Rover Sport Jeep.
guy I can't even buy a bicycle... where should I get that from....
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ask her to accept you as an assistant boyfriend undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by iceberylin(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Many fish dh Ocean ni angry
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Evina(f): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Yikes. It is not that serious yet. If there aint no ring on that finger, its up for grabs.

I think he should respect her decision. I advice being a frienf with no strings attached.

LOL.

So, you encourage freelancing as long as there is no binding contract?
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

I love this advice.... we should start from somewhere... I will do that....thanks for the advice...
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by acenazt: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Show her u r interested. Be patient and always be their when the real guy efs up. Listen to her issues n console her with tym,she will be urs truly

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by simplemach(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Samwell247:

guy I can't even buy a bicycle... where should I get that from....
the beginning of your loss.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Evina:

LOL.

So, you encourage freelancing as long as there is no binding contract?

Affirmative. Diplomatic freelancing. Gotta use democratic politic- ing here.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:
the beginning of your loss.

big bro why naw.......
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by chimerase2: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
The best way to gain her heart is by leaving her for her boi frnd
Goan find ua own
Na only she u see for ua area undecided
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
acenazt:
Show her u r interested. Be patient and always be their when the real guy efs up. Listen to her issues n console her with tym,she will be urs truly

nice one I'm starting to gain more confidence... I was just praying make the guy Bleep up
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by ROZZAYY(f): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
After she becomes ur gf and anoda guy comes and snatches her, I hope u accept it in good faith.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
The best way to gain her heart is by leaving her for her boi frnd
Goan find ua own
Na only she u see for ua area undecided

its not like that.... I just like everything about her
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:
After she becomes ur gf and anoda guy comes and snatches her, I hope u accept it in good faith.

as if u know what I was thinking
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by chimerase2: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Samwell247:

its not like that.... I just like everything about her
ok chai I feel ua pains shaa

Do u have her number? undecided
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by aktem(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
commit sucide........datz d fastest way.
..guy,y dont u move ahead&get ur own gf..
must u break anoda guy's heart 4 u 2 b api?...
ladies plenty nah..... SMH...
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Evina(f): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chiadanin:

Affirmative. Diplomatic freelancing. Gotta use democratic politic- ing here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
ok chai I feel ua pains shaa

Do u have her number? undecided

I have all details... WhatsApp twogo Facebook twitter and her number of course....
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by amunkita(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Find out finz abt d guy..
Lik: doz he drive, if he drives huzzle to get urs.
Lik:if d guy drops 5k a week pocket monii mk urs 7k.
Lik:if there is a big pulge showin frm his pant trousser then support urs wiv carbon paper to out-pulge his.

If these doz not work after 2 weeks PM mii 4 a portion.
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
aktem:
commit sucide........datz d fastest way.
..guy,y dont u move ahead&get ur own gf..
must u break anoda guy's heart 4 u 2 b api?...
ladies plenty nah..... SMH...

its not like that... I still blame myself for being a late comer...
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
amunkita:
Find out finz abt d guy..
Lik: doz he drive, if he drives huzzle to get urs.
Lik:if d guy drops 5k a week pocket monii mk urs 7k.
Lik:if there is a big pulge showin frm his pant trousser then support urs wiv carbon paper to out-pulge his.

If these doz not work after 2 weeks PM mii 4 a portion.

you are so funny.... I can't do all those.... its becoming hard...... well let's see what, we can do....
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by chimerase2: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Samwell247:

I have all details... WhatsApp twogo Facebook twitter and her number of course....
ok thank God

Oya kiakia send me all her details
And leave the rest to me undecided
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
ok thank God

Oya kiakia send me all her details
And leave the rest to me undecided

bross I beg don't worry a lot.... just tell me what to do please...
Re: Please How Do I Gain The Heart Of A Girl Who Claims She Has A Boyfriend... by chimerase2: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Many fish dh Ocean ni angry
we re talkin abt gals not fish.....damit angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Agree With The Girl That Did This To Herself?(photo) / Name Pvssy Niggers Dat You Know / I'm I Too Late To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.