Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp (60437 Views)

If Ur Fiancee Put Ur Pics On Her Bbm Dp Wat Does Dat Mean / Men On Bbm Dp / Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Jasi7(m): 12:38am On Dec 16, 2014
snrman:
bad belle cheesy

Is allowed
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by NobleG1(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2014
It is never a good idea belittling your boyfriend or girlfriend, not even while comparing him or her to a thing.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by nuesmann(m): 4:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Blatter Don collect your wife,, sorry bro
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Maximillian1: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2014
mifavour:

oya let's play!
...seriously are you that good
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by veron007: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
snrman:
Only God Knows if I am safe .

One Chance!!!! Ask her to park you for junction abeg...lol
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by jobsat34(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2014
KELVINXY:
Dude calm down
Its just an expression

Lawd knows i will do anything to get my gf to play fifa with me undecided

if mine agreed to playing PS2 with me, i will be her MuMu for life...

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by mifavour(f): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Maximillian1:
...seriously are you that good

kinda.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by mifavour(f): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2014
KELVINXY:

Awwww smiley

For real?

*thinking out loud*
Now am scared wink

yup! no need being scared!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Maximillian1: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
mifavour:

kinda.
..lol smiley
mifavour:

kinda.
..lol..I would love to challenge you cos I have never seen a female play fifa before
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by mifavour(f): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Maximillian1:
..lol smiley..lol..I would love to challenge you cos I have never seen a female play fifa before

seriously?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Maximillian1: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2014
mifavour:

seriously?
..yup. Hw abt this christmas@ the mall probably shoprite or ozone
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by sirfarouk(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2014
snrman:
Only God Knows if I am safe .

If she used that as a DP after you both had an argument, then she's just trying to get back at you. But if its just out of the blues, then my brother there's something wrong with your relationship. No matter how crazy she is about FIFA - a real girlfriend won't put that up as a DP. Only single ladies express themselves like that.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by mifavour(f): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Maximillian1:
..yup. Hw abt this christmas@ the mall probably shoprite or ozone

I'll be in Uyo for the Xmas
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Maximillian1: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2014
mifavour:

.no problem..maybe another time
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Maximillian1: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2014
mifavour:

Ouch!! Well no problem..maybe another time
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by mifavour(f): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Maximillian1:
Ouch!! Well no problem..maybe another time

aii..enjoy!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Maximillian1: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
mifavour:

aii..enjoy!
yup.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by judiyluv: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2014
U should be happy that your gf loves sport,most guys wil love this,its jst a do,no need to be afraid.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by PRINCEHPXP(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2014
KELVINXY:
Dude calm down
Its just an expression

Lawd knows i will do anything to get my gf to play fifa with me undecided
#datsmywifematerial o

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
My question for u is that,were u the one who bought her the phone in the first place?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by ceononi: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Blessed are those who have GF to play games with them (or better still; have dat gamer mentality) for they shall be filled with rest of mind.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by ernecy(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bros, thank God, I wish say I fit switch place with u, my wife wont let me near d TV/ game console, except if I will watch telemundo or I will have to wake by 1am when she asleep play Fifa14.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by SenatorJames(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
I will prefer a lady being addicted to FIFA than using another man for relaxation, or gossiping about heaven and earth.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Topshow4real: 1:54am On Dec 17, 2014
she is cheating. her new partners name is Fifa. you don enter one chance
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Bros, jegadan...u are the side boo, FiFa is the man in the heart of ya GF
Re: See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp by Enockia(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
My guy if I was you, I would immediately go and commit suicide. Imagine what she posted on her DP.....imagine!! angry
Heavy bad belle I wish my girl will have the same enthusiasm about video games it will boost our relationship for real....@op It's nothing just her expressing her love for a video game Abi u de feel insecure Co's of common game ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.