Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... (6392 Views)

Some Ways Ladies Make Life Difficult For Potential Husbands / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by 1one: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
honeric01:

I disagree, 19 years is old enough to know what she wants, if you can vote and be voted for at 18, why can't you know what you want at 19? i know ladies who are between 18 and 22 that are very matured in thought and all that, so remove the "19, teenager and immaturity from your comment". Maturity is not only tied to age.

It stays.
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by falseman(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
The virginity got you blindfolded and how about finding out later she lost it to someone else mistakenly due to the kind of foundation she's laying for herself. Virgin or not find someone who truly love you
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by angelsing(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
chiibekee:
u won't take her serious only if the love is not true cos if the love is true, u will stick to any condition just to be with her. #thepricewepayforlove
Please stop advising people with this ur line of thought..So because he wants to be with her he shud settle for less no matter the condition she gave to him?. The fact ur boo did that only points to the fact he has no option or he has inferiority complex. This is kind of thing that make men seek payback when they finally gets the woman to them self...if u have been advising with this ur line of thought kindly stop it.
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by angelsing(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nobody has talked about the age of the girl...At this stage of her life(19), she gets so many attention which she probably cud not balance due to the affection she gets from other guys..Sometimes I don't blame them cos I believe they are maturing into adult. That said, my advise for u is don't take her serious, start seeing her as friends with benefit while u search for someone a little bit mature who can understand what true love and relationship is all about cos believe me u will only hurt more knowing she is in love with someone else. You can also do same thing she is doing, flaunt other girls too in her face so she can understand how it feels. Like they say "two can play the game"

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by baralatie(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
DGKN:
Good evening Nairalanders, I'm not too good in writing please just try and understand if maybe I made any mistake.. Thank U. Let me start from the Scratch of the matter....

I'm dating this girl for like 5months now(She's Just 19 and I'm 25.), Things have been going on well with us when we started dating.. We Play, Cuddle, Kiss But we Never Had Sex.. (She claim she's still a virgin and that she won't loose her virginity till she's 23) but that's the Issue on ground now.. I'm Okay without sex for now(Tho I'm not a Virgin, I just need a truthful, Carinq, lovinq,intelligent,respectful and responsible girl and not a Cheater...)

This is how our misunderstanding started.. She came to visit me one faithful day, and She asked me to charge her phone.. I just decided to scroll through her BBM Conversations... Lo and Behold I was seeing, "I love You, I miss u, tho u r far from me but u will always b in my hrt., Come kiss me"

Haa, I shocked when I saw it, but as a gentle dude, I decided to Keep calm.. Tho, I wasn't too happy with her cuz I was disappointed in her..

Later that eveninq... When we were chatinq on bbm, I started bombarding her with questions, later I got her angry, and that's when she opened up to me.. She said

The dude is her Boyfriend, that she have many Boyfriend bla bla (u knw hw ladies talk now) but, This Guys Live Far from her, that they are Lagos, Abuja.

I told her to breakup with them and she said this "Sometimes they are some ppl in your life u jst can't leave"

I jst couldn't utter any word... She said she loves me, that I shouldn't worry about these oda Dudes.. I haven't snd her any msq till this moment.. I feel pained, hurt, nd I'm kinda passinq tru emotional trauma, cuz I really do luv this gurl.. This is the gurl I have plans for.. I can't be datinq her when I know someone else is also datinq her. Somethinq she use dia Dps on bbm.

Please Nlanders, What do I do?? Should I breakup with her ?? Or What ?? Please help me Out!!!!! I'm confused. Please don't Laugh at me
hian!
a 19yrs old girl take you play ludo,you say name wet in do your head!
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by chiibekee(f): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
angelsing:
Please stop advising people with this ur line of thought..So because he wants to be with her he shud settle for less no matter the condition she gave to him?. The fact ur boo did that only points to the fact he has no option or he has inferiority complex. This is kind of thing that make men seek payback when they finally gets the woman to them self...if u have been advising with this ur line of thought kindly stop it.
I think we should end the discussion here so that no one gets insulted
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by harpy4(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mcslize:

I must be sincere with u. The babe do not luv u. She is just using u as a side guy so to say. She has already conditioned u and left the Ball in ur court. She is expecting u to either stay if u can put up with her having numerous boyfriends or u dust urself up and move on. Bro there is nothing like I luv this girl so much. Thats the emotional part of u that is responsible for that mindset. U'r feeling like u can't do without her and she is using it against u now. It will hurt u to leave her but trust me once u make up ur mind u will surely move on if u don't wanna be a side guy to her. U will meet a better girl far better than she is and u will look think back and shake ur head with a sweet smile rising from the side of ur lips. This is what I termed an emotional obsession. That moment when u think u can't do without someone. But in reality u can do without that person if not that u are emtionally so attached to that person at present. With time u wil get over with that emotion .Typing from experience.
i couldn't agree more bro.
Be careful who u luv or u may end up bein the only book sum1 gets to read.
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by angelsing(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=chiibekee post=28943247]I think we should end the discussion here so that no one gets insulted[/quotes]So sorry if I come out rude, that was not my intention..Am sorry, guess I used some word am not suppose to use..
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
major466:
It would be better if you will take your mind off relationships and focus on developing your career.
And how sure are you that he is not building his career and relationship at same time.... ?
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by mekadinho(f): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2015
LOVE EQUALS SICKNESS... FVCK LOVE. I CAN ONLY LOVE MY WIFE. DOUBLE DATING Z A NORM NW AMONG WOMEN. DEAL WITH IT MAN... FINALLY, D EASIEST WAY TO GET HRT ATTACK IS 2 GO TRU A WOMAN'S PHONE. MY ADVICE TO U IS, NEVER FALL IN LUV(EVEN WITH UR FIANCEE) UNTIL SHE IS WEARING UR RING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) / .......... / Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.