Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) (39535 Views)

Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics / PDP Uses Water Tanker For Campaign in Kwara / Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by a9nyc2020(m): 2:27am On Dec 16, 2014
why the hate are u seeing this fr the 1st time...mtcheeeww just 2 dry
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by soreola(f): 2:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Someday, Nigerians will say no! to this nonsense... that is YOUR money, in case we fail to realize it. That is your money that they're riding on.
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by nello231(m): 2:48am On Dec 16, 2014
yinka500:
Rubbish!

Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by ritux: 2:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Why is this an issue? Besides, how much is Hummer ? Was it not someone that used the SUV as a casket and buried recently!

That aside, I remember in 1993, SDP (MKO Abiola) was campaigning using Helicopter and throwing down flyers. Besides, that SUV belongs to a member of PDP and after the elections, the stickers will be removed.
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by emmykk(m): 4:35am On Dec 16, 2014
yinka500:
Rubbish!
what is this one saying?the choice of campaign vehicle is now issue.where hummer jeep created to be driven by goats?or hummer jeep is met for church and mosque going only or party and big occassion going?infact if there is any vehicle good for political campaign it is hummer,it will not break down and is beautiful to behold.the politician using it for rally is telling you that am not hungry before i came in.
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Turbocharged: 4:38am On Dec 16, 2014
How much is hummer 3 sef?
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by nonjebose(m): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Turbocharged:
How much is hummer 3 sef?
#45. If u give them sky, then collect your change. You can leave the change as a big boy,sha.
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by DaBullIT(m): 5:03am On Dec 16, 2014
lifestyle1:

I also read an interview where Jonathan said he will never go for second term.

what happened ?

Thanks for replying him maturely , I wouldn't be so kind if it were me , he's a blogger he just wants traffic on his blog ,
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by ignis: 5:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Looting galore.
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Chillext(m): 5:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Legit:
Hummer and Jeep are not same make. Hummer is made by General Motor Corp. Jeeps are made by Chrsler Corp. They are brand names. Why Nigerians called all SUV a Jeep. You are promoting Jeep brand.
Oversabi is a disease.......
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by yerimastyle(m): 5:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Why sentiment whats wrong in campaigning with the Hummer,becos ur general has no money to buy one ,Do you think General Buhari doesn't know what his doing must you lead the country,its not every body that's born to rule,I hate people that are desperate in nature
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by oweman: 5:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Awon ole nnan owo epo robi naijeria ni no ku no .
won sin ma lo armoured personel cariers oh !
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by ibson99(m): 5:43am On Dec 16, 2014
How does this news change the price of garri in the market?
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by studded(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Chillext:
Chai!

So?.... grin
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Godogwu: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2014
so??, How much is are hummers? utter rubbish
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by kgr8mike(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2014
BigB11:
Sign of illiteracy and desperation.

Nothing is wrong with this I think. Some one on his own is just campaigning for GEJ
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by hadizadeezy(f): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2014
with our money abi!
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Edusouls(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2014
sai buhari, sai change, sai progress..
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Biggty(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2014
It there time, it just a matter of time before the otuoke man is been disgraced out of office
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by ajasa4link: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2014
That is segun adewale's campaign vehicle back then in 2011.The guy contested for house reps to represent alimosho constituency I back then,but he lost the election.
The guy spent so much,he went to seme boarder,brought in electric pressing iron and he distributed, but at the end of the day he lost after his flamboyancy and colorful campaign.
Aeroland Don suffer well well o.....even Jonathan no give am one small post sef
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by dagr8oy: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Milly02:
We no dey c dem...Sai Buhari

will ur bokhari also giv us his teeth?

looks funny with his shrink face
He simply looks so wicked
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by a9nyc2020(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2014
We all know they loot...but campigning with a hummer jeep 2 me is no big deal....
ignis:
Looting galore.
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by teadrake(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2014
That's the Jeep that will convey all looters of our treasury to hell fire
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by harunaalh(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2014
TANoid hummer
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Tibins(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2014
ajayiopy:
Jesus of otuoke

U guys smoked weed like 'FRUIT BAT'. Always insulting people on media.... Not good.
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by jobsat34(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2014
temitemi1:
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee leeeeeeeeeeeeevel... U no sey money no be problem... PDP!!! Power to the People!!

power to the pocket yu mean
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by alabiyemmy(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2014
whats the big deal?
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Corruption money
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Chibest2000(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Hysmady:
SAI Buhari 2015
Is that all u can say? No wonder Buhari said he can't do without his cows of which u r nt an exception....
Re: PDP Uses Hummer Jeep To Campaign (pics) by Wolef7(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2014
b1327:
you sound asif veyron is the most expensive
I know it is not the most expensive. Lamborghini Veneno right?
They should use it too.

Soludo To Andy Ubah: You Were Cleaning Obasanjo’s Shoes In Aso Villa / Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm"