Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason (1111 Views)

I Don't Like Jonathan But Buhari Is Evil! / I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts / Who Would You Have Loved To be the person to Rule NIGERIA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
If he can't do anything about insurgency now that he desperately needs our vote, what will he do when he no longer needs us?

That will automatically translate to genocide on a large scale by bokoharam for the next four years

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
rationalmind:
If he can't do anything about insurgency now that he desperately needs our vote, what will he do when he no longer needs us?

That will automatically translate to genocide on a large scale by bokoharam for the next four years
your vote is not needed for his ascendancy, ok?

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Olaolufred(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
your vote is not needed for his ascendancy, ok?

THANK YOU.
GOOFDUCK DOES NOT NEED MY VOTE ALSO.
THE ONE I GAVE HIM IN 2011 IS ENOUGH.
HE DOES NOT NEED THE VOTES OF TENS OF MILLION NIGERIA.
WHO ARE WE. EBELLE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by temitemi1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please vote GEJ so that he can put stop to the mess buhari n co putin dis country, tru their brothers(boko haram) GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Olaolufred:

THANK YOU.
GOOFDUCK DOES NOT NEED MY VOTE ALSO.
THE ONE I GAVE HIM IN 2011 IS ENOUGH.
HE DOES NOT NEED THE VOTES OF TENS OF MILLION NIGERIA.
WHO ARE WE. EBELLE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN.
why are you kvetching?
That you won't vote for him doesn't mean a neighbor can't vote for him cos of d inborn hatred you have for the man.

Is he the one that created the insurgency you cited?
Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Olaolufred(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
why are you kvetching?
That you won't vote for him doesn't mean a neighbor can't vote for him cos of d inborn hatred you have for the man.

Is he the one that created the insurgency you cited?

I AM ACTUALLY SUPPORTING YOUR VIEW.

OR DOES HE NEED OUR VOTE AGAIN?

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ELDERLY VIEW.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Olaolufred:

I AM ACTUALLY SUPPORTING YOUR VIEW.

OR DOES HE NEED OUR VOTE AGAIN?

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR ELDERLY VIEW.
pls, I want to take a Z, ok?
Topic and senseless quote should just end!
Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by jom28gy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Leave Jonathan alone,you people should stop the boko haram that you people started.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Olaolufred(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
pls, I want to take a Z, ok?
Topic and senseless quote should just end!

SO FUNNY YOU ARE THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON A SENSELESS TOPIC.

I THINK IT SHOW YOU ARE SENSELESS TO SAY A NIGERIAN VOTE IS USELESS.

WHEN IT IS 1+1+1+.............. VOTES THAT BECOMES 10 MILLION VOTES.

BYE.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Olaolufred:

SO FUNNY YOU ARE THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON A SENSELESS TOPIC.

I THINK IT SHOW YOU ARE SENSELESS TO SAY A NIGERIAN VOTE IS USELESS.

WHEN IT IS 1+1+1+.............. VOTES THAT BECOMES 10 MILLION VOTES.

BYE.
guy, it's obvious you misconstrued what ab initio the poster said that made me to use the language.
Re: I Would Have Loved To Vote For Jonathan But For This Major Reason by Dbboy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yes Goodluck Yes Ebele Yes Jonathan Yes Yes Yes till 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Dirty Connection Between President Goodluck Jonathan And Skye Bank’s Tunde A / PDP Names Isiaka As Ogun Governorship Candidate / Is Buhari A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.