Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To (46788 Views)

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram Army Comma. Writes A Powerful Letter To GEJ / Why We Can’t Defeat Boko Haram – Army Commander / “why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram”- Army Commander Writes A Letter To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by yomi007k(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
IKJ66:
STORY FOR THE gODS
Continue dey "story for the gods" until dem go blow out ur intestines.
Then e go turn "story for the humans"

...blackman, smh.

11 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by dre11(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
The officer stated that, corruption, maladministration, lack of resources and troops motivation has militated against a successful campaign to end Boko Haram's deadly reign of terror in the northeast

This words from this quote have said it all,
Until all the cancer have being removed
We will never win this war

7 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by idee91: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Some value their pockets more than innocent peoples lives.

Pump resources and lets flush dis bastards out na !!!
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by babyfun(f): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
kissWe need people like this as president, not some attention seeking and confused zoologist....i no mention name oo

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Sunbassen(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
I smell rat

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
IKJ66:
STORY FOR THE gODS
gringringrin
THEY CANT STOP GEJ

THE COMMANDER WEY WRITE THIS SH*T NO GET NAME

E NO GO BETTER FOR PROPHET BOKO HARI AND HIS SUPPORTERS angry

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by thoexynne: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
The greatest tool of political game is conspiracy theories, and the best of them are so that everybody have their own theory with nobody having the whole truth.

well i do have my own theory about boko haram, it has so little to do with Jonathan (except for his incompetence), it has nothing to do with buhari (i don't wanna believe and would never believe he's that smart), now the NA that's somewhere to look

"#349.7B was defence budget for 2014" (ministry of finance), after which the president asked to borrow extra #170B ($1B)... but the military is not well funded

"130,000 active frontline personal, 32,000 active reserve personnel" (wikipedia).........but still understaffed

the truth is that WAR cost money and anything that cost this much is good business, you don't have to like it but people who knows how profitable it is wont want it to end anytime soon

8 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by powerblaze(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sad to read cry

1 Like

At the expense of lives,I weep.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by drsteroid(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
4rm sahara reporter!...walks out of thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by VellyG(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Got no time to read this poo. But a commander has no Ryt I REPEAT no Ryt to even send a letter of this nature to the commander in chief. Is he mad ?? Make we use our brain sometimes mbok

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by illicit(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
I dont beleive dis letter one bit but one thing is sure, only an experienced former millitary head of state with a strong and determined, uncorrupted will can lead the nigerian army to victory over bh not civillian presidents no matter how educated or connected!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Ilekeh(f): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Story for Obatala!

No one wants to die grin
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by tbaba1234: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
There are serious allegations in this letter that explain why Nigeria has been unable to defeat BH inspite of enormous resources.

We see BH are just a few kms from state capitals and in most cases, our army have adopted defensive positions instead of an all out attack to flush them out.

The president's solution is to throw money at the problem forgetting the leadership needed. If today, there is some accountability, I have no doubt that BH will be destroyed within a month.

GEJ, please show some leadership or let someone else take over.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
how true is this cos am afraid everything is now politics in this country. ..

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by obailala(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
I weep for this country!

We all know our military is very corrupt, in fact we all know that corruption in Nigeria started from the military. It is however very disheartening that our top military officers would now push this corruption to the diabolic level of sacrificing their soldiers on a daily basis just to satisfy their unquenching greed.

It is even more disheartening that even though an infant or an idiiot knows the military is corrupt, a lot of people on this thread have chosen to view this obvious truth as political bashing from the opposition... Nigeria is really full of sick people! angry

7 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Hostermipo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
wow
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by buildelicool(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Now this is a very critical issue that require a critical and urgent attention from the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Oluwatosin678(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
L
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Oluwatosin678(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oga jona!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by prophetfire: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
I can assure this officer dt Gej ll do nothing about this letter.he ll read de letter n be lookin like a slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by expert1000: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sahara reporters hop dis is nt 1 of ur Apc propaganda.GEJ wil luk into d matter wit immediate effect

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
One with God is majority,.we are cover with the blood of Jesus Christ
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
And how did this letter get to Sahara, sometimes i don't believe this guys.

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Brightology2(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sahara desert reporters constituting confusion since Allah knows wen.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by tbaba1234: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
expert1000:
Sahara reporters hop dis is nt 1 of ur Apc propaganda.GEJ wil luk into d matter wit immediate effect

You mean by setting up a committee. We know how that ends.

1 Like

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Tymax(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
This obviously cannot be the first or even second of it's kind in the past 5 years. Why have the troops remained under-equipped? What sort of leadership is this? The moment junior officers damn the consequencies to report their superiors you know there is fire on the mountain. A pity the letter is addressed to someone who doesn't give a damn.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by seyifunmilola(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmn
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Vikkie14: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
The problem can be solved through wiping out the generation of boko haram with a massive BOMB... Since boko haram refuse to repent, jonathan should get to work and wipe out their generation from the face of the earth.... No mercy...
TENKS...
Which bomb? And which generation are you saying?
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by deo24128: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
I peeked it was Sahara reporters, I said bullshit!
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by okiezman(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
IKJ66:
STORY FOR THE gODS

Sahara keep lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation / How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.