Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? (1089 Views)

My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Im off work for today and im sitting at my corridor reflecting on my life and past relationships and my present relationships with girls.

Why do most women want to be lied to?. Like;

"Oh babe, I hate sex"
"Baby, lets get married tomorrow"
"Baby nothing else matters beside you"
"I dated my last girl for 4 years. I dont cheat. I take relationships serious"
"My mum has been asking of you"

Then they hate guys like the below;

"You have a great body and I cant wait to have you forever" (He wants sex).
"Baby lets give us some time and work out our future" (He wants to waste my time).
"You are important to me but my career is as well" (He doesnt love me).
"Iv dated 10 girls" (This guy is a player).
"I dont want you to meet my mum yet" (He is hiding something).

I dont really know if I captured the scenarios properly but in my life sojourn I have come to convincinly believe that girls like to be lied too. They want demons in disguise who would say sweet things and paint themselves as angels.

Correct me if im wrong.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Your case is strong.
I think your girlfriend brainwashed you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:
Your case is strong.

Abi o.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Tattooboy: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:
Your case is strong.
topic + ur response = zero correlation

@op
they like to be teased
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Op you're so on point jor they prefer to stay in dreamland(lieland) than reality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Longstride: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
sometimes they know It's all lies...but they like it anyway.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Longstride:
sometimes they know It's all lies...but they like it anyway.

I agree with this.
I wish im like this.
Lie and get all dem girls but im past that stage now sha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Tattooboy:
topic + ur response = zero correlation

@op
they like to be teased

Complete zero correlation. Thats why I said abi o.

They like to be teased?. Why?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Tattooboy: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2014
ATOB:

Complete zero correlation. Thats why I said abi o.

They like to be teased?. Why?
they like sweet words even if they aint comin from d heart.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tattooboy:
they like sweet words even if they aint comin from d heart.

True.
Love your signature.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by quivah(f): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
ladies people likes dishonest people because they don't know such peeps are actually 'dishonest'

I mean, who in their right senses will like or believe someone they know lives and survives on lies?

no one is a lie-detector here, so those who fell for dishonest peeps were played and deceived ! not like they knew but still fell..

blame no one but the liars !

PS; but any one that believes the first class of examples the op gave Is a first grade buzo! for this life?!
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
quivah:
ladies people likes dishonest people because they don't know such peeps are actually 'dishonest'

I mean, who in their right senses will like or believe someone they know lives and survives on lies?

no one is a lie-detector here, so those who fell for dishonest peeps were played and deceived ! not like they knew but still fell..

blame no one but the liars !

PS; but any one that believes the first class of examples the op gave Is a first grade buzo! for this life?!

Hmmm.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Maximillian1: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Some dudes dey package lie diE
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by passionate88: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
TRUE
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
I lie without thinking.. lipsrsealed

Come to think of it...

i've grown up to be a perfect liar

op you need to learn to tell girls what you know they like to hear..lol

at times when i tell some lies...i'll jst smh.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:
I lie without thinking.. lipsrsealed

Come to think of it...

i've grown up to be a perfect liar

op you need to learn to tell girls what you know they like to hear..lol

at times when i tell some lies...i'll jst smh.

Teach me na. Abeg.
There is a girl right now that I can lie to get. I like the girl die.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Tattooboy: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
ATOB:

True.
Love your signature.
tnx
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Because they do cover dia tracks.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:
Because they do cover dia tracks.

Dont really understand.

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Not To Get Married, For Guys Only / Sexual Awkward Moments / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.