Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China (23911 Views)

Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) / Corps Member Builds Corpers Lodge In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by eaccyboy(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2014
He coupled it in Nigeria..we kw naija made stuffs abegy..he should use local or part dat wen we see we'l nt argue
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Decryptor:

Don't mind the fool. That is how he was able to scale thru secondary school to university. Via Cheating!
It really makes one wonder the sort of graduates our universities are producing presently. Do not be surprised if the corper is some sort of engineering graduate.
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well... Drones.ng is there for you to buy drones. The truth is that Drones are here to stay.

I own Drone Corporation dot com
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
With Good youtube videos, you can learn how to couple these things.
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by kunleeko(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
If you don't have anything good to say about a thing u can't do, why don't u keep quiet. By the way, assemblage or not, he has made an attempt. Armchair critics!
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
BlackBaron:
Don't mean to rain on his parade but that thing is no where near a drone that can be used as a military drone.
That stuff won't last an hour in the sky, cannot carry payload and very limited altitude.

Of course, there are also self assembly drone kits, but if he sourced all parts locally and assembled all himself then kudos to him.

Let's see something more advanced, with our current BH problem, build EOD (bomb) robots as an example as a collective university project. Kit them up with tracks, hydraulics, talon arms, running on possibly Linux. Make a control station too.
Then...

Were u expecting a single corp member to build a military drone Guy that is what a whole corporation like NASA and NSA does. You dnt expect a single corp member to do that. What i expect is the govtment to sponsor and fund him to develop it to military standard.
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by lekkie073(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is not a Nigerian made toy....
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
I spent over N20,000 to build it, but I can do something with a bigger capacity and which will stay for hours on air if fund is
available.”
some lies just make you wanna mess
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by solabiyi01(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
omo ladokeeeee....owo loke!!!
Nice one bruh,more grease!
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by gbodimowo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerians never supporting their own wicked ppl
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by swezenberg(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
They can't build a wheel barrow but they will discourage an effort like this. How will your country progress. Tribalism has finished them. He's not from my tribe so let us pull him down or he's not from my religion. Nation of vipers. You know you are the one I'm talking about
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Elcapo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ladokite undecided
I'm also a ladokite, but a colleague told ♍ƺ that guy dey scam 'em ni...
Lautech has a verƔ good history °ƒ scamming pple and he thinks this Į̸̸̨§ one!

Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Originalsly: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
theorbiters:
Nigerians can neva appreciate nigerians in Nigeria. Let's assume this dude was in the U.S, everybody would be screaming, 'NICE ONE', 'MAKE US PROUD', but since it is in Nigeria, we are already to kill the dude. Whether it is china made or Nija made, why criticise him wen u haven't made us
It is because of gullible people like you and the deputy governor that this guy can get this attention. If in the US he would've been suspected of mental illness and placed under observation and given medication. "We are ready to kill the dude" because he is a liar ....a very poor liar that only very simple minded people would believe....too simple to even be 419, Give him N100 000 and ask him to make a remote...you would die of old age and he still wouldn't be done.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by namelesss: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Not my place to say a thing... But mehn this doesn't look any way near individual work... The finishing is too good... Mayb he means assembling shaaa...
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by stevedeey(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't doubt you bro. You graduated from the best state university in Nigeria. You graduated from the best department in that university.
That's how we were trained. Remember we jokingly referred to Lautech as "Laustress" . This product is as a result of the "stress" we were subjected to. We are pace setters. We are trail blazers. We, your senior colleagues from the same dept. are reaping the reward of having passed through that great citadel...Sky is your starting point...Meanwhile, don't mind the critics...Remember our motto?.......INTIMIDATION WE CONDONE NOT! GREAT LADOKITE!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Abbey2sam(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
dejt4u:
This is no new invention at all.. Them they do varieties of this in My skul's space club.. Impressive though but creativity, Hell NO!

Remember Joy Lobo in 3idiots

Yeah I remember

nigeria knows how to celebrate this kinda things.........
things I can't even refer to as invention, i can bet that thing was not built from scratch ...

he assembled that thing
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Adnroid: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
He may have assembled a kit bought from abroad and claimed he made it ..........assembled in naija is not the same as made in naija........but since presido is fooling us with automobile policy the boy thought why cant he also fool people......
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by makasimatics(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lolz..... pls stop. this is obvious to see.
This is just a mere toy bought from China. It was not his work.

Sorry bro,try something else
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by delishpot: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Drone ke? They should call it miniature/ toy drone biko.
And here I was thinking our geeks have arrived. I was getting ready to remove my pants and raise my naked arse in praise to them.
See toy plane cheiiii! Naija don surffere o.
Abeg, make this news no reach china o. Dem go laugh us die. Biko na God I take beg una.
Shuo, my kid bro did this when he was 16 what is hard in assmbling this thing biko that is making this news hit front page?
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
it's a lie.
it's just a toy drone.
i checked it out at ebay. it's around 46$
He bought the ready made.

How could he handle the electronics and the calibration he study computer engineering..
did he designed it during the service year??

Drone takes years.

it's better we are celebrated by what we can do than what we steal and called ours

1 Like

Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by seangy4konji: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nonsense. Anyone can buy this. Common for taking selfies and just fun or normal jigs. You did not build this boy.
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Sylvarresta(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
The problem with Nigerians is that we don't appreciate our own..... Am a Ladokite and I can proudly say he built it himself because I know the dude....
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by goldfish27(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Drone to fight BH or GEJ govt......we did all dis when we where kids.......Go ask about me....I no brag ooooooo but dis one no fit even fly well n him carry big flag want crash am finish.....kudos man keep it up but naiJa no dey encourage dats y all men moved on....Our govt has fail his pple
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by goldfish27(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guy when u reach China u go fear fear weytin small kids dey do....
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Crossbelt(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice one bro
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by hogunzy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
k
preshuzpearl:

Have u watched 24 season 9? go find it and see how a real drone looks like
drones ranges in size that drone is a messile drone this one is a monitoring drone size differ bro
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by JayJustus(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
lol...this is the gopro drone for wide angle video recording...lol...this goes for around 30-40 dollz on aliexpress...I've seen it at a concert and in a wedding...lol...drones are pretty easy to make but this one is sure a finished product from aliexpress...
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by theorbiters: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Originalsly:
It is because of gullible people like you and the deputy governor that this guy can get this attention. If in the US he would've been suspected of mental illness and placed under observation and given medication. "We are ready to kill the dude" because he is a liar ....a very poor liar that only very simple minded people would believe....too simple to even be 419, Give him N100 000 and ask him to make a remote...you would die of old age and he still wouldn't be done.

Which one have you made?
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
That is a Chinese product. The link below is an old thread on someone who actually built his from the scratch and carried everyone on NL who followed along.

https://www.nairaland.com/1307261/homebuilt-radio-controlled-helicopter#15968677

This corper is a fraud.
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by mafioso47(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
That's a quadcopter. The only thing creative is the Nigerian flag ontop lol
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by daveemuobo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-Aerial-Drone-Quadcopter/dp/B00AGOSQI8

But sorry boy. it's no big of a deal.drones are becoming common place in elitist Nigeria now.

was he trying to impress somebody?
even in Benin city photographers use drones to capture aerial view..

and where are those foolish ones who believe drones must be military grade and bulky?
Re: Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China by DaBullIT(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
First off. That does not qualify as a drone , its a toy

Visit Ndroneng

That's all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The BEAUTY Of Plateau State Orientation Camp MANGU! Five Star Hotel Or What??? / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / A thread for corpers posted to Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.