Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Highest Rate Of Immorality Recorded On Sundays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Highest Rate Of Immorality Recorded On Sundays? (479 Views)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / Higher Rate Of Immorality On Sundays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highest Rate Of Immorality Recorded On Sundays? by immortalcrown(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Sunday is generally a sacred day on which people especially christians are expected to demonstrate holiness. But as one time a waiter in one hotel, I made a convincing observation that only people of opposite sex, both young and old, come in partnership to book hotel rooms on sundays unlike other days of the week. As a tenant in a public yard, I have also observed that spinsters are fond of paying wonderful visits to bachelors on Sundays. Interactions with some bar owners confirmed that Sunday is always a day of higher patronage. With these few points among others, does it mean that people of opposite sex come together in hotels, bars, and bachelors' rooms for religious purpose or otherwise? What do you think?
Re: Highest Rate Of Immorality Recorded On Sundays? by holatin(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2014
let me phone a friend
Re: Highest Rate Of Immorality Recorded On Sundays? by merit12(f): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
M

(1) (Reply)

7 Detailed Solutions That Can Save Your Relationship / The Dreaded Friend Zone Is Real!! / Somebody Was Thoroughly Beaten Up For Offering Someone $5 Million To Act A Fool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.