Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger (26601 Views)

Bosoms Sagging / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by kingDavidda1st(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Oya girls that are like brothers to me; with flat chest you've got something to help you.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by boluwatife66(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmm. So what do I do now as a man hun? Abegi who done carry don carry no be by creame jor
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by grinface98(m): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Females, neva try push-ups o! U'll just end up having massive biceps like a body builder ni. U av been warned!
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by LaurelP(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Wetin we wan carry am do
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks but I love me gals the way they are cheesy
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by jmoore(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Can dead bones rise again?

#justasking
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2014
GOOD OF SOME GALS
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by bknight: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2014
TherealMrstan, pls look for topics that will spur cerebral discussions since ur topics have been ordained for FP by the gods.

U will be doing us lot some favor. Thanks

Cc: lalastical
Bcc: seun osewa, mods

Not many nigerian care abt the size of their bobie. Give them hints on how to make money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2014
lirusehn:

can dis work for we guyz?
undecided
gay alert
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by sherif4owo(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2014
FP
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by LoveMEBaby(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/10-tips-make-breasts-grow-faster/
I disagree with number 8 and 1. Cos that one na big lie. By the time the babe don do the exercise for like a month.........walahi the boobs(oyon) go pelebe(thin) die
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by immortalvoices(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Seriously I now see nairaland as a catoonland not that am hating but I cud recollect I told seun earlier about the rate at which irrelevant thread makes front page and he promise to adjust

Only to see thread that hasn't gather much comments get attention on front page

And with only a certain set of posters albeit op...

I av lost the passion for nairaland and even if I com online it's just for the fun not for the seriousness or awed it was held

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by hadizadeezy(f): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2014
dreyl come and help your gal friend oo!
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Penboy: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
I wish the op said.... 10 WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR IQ!
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2014
TrishaP:
I've heard that a million times
After your numerous research to look for ways to enlarge your very small blossoms abi? grin
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by bosun11(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2014
TrishaP:
I've heard that a million times

and did this work??
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by hadizadeezy(f): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2014
lirusehn:

can dis work for we guyz?
undecided
what are you doing here?
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2014
I hope this girl that likes to diss me, what's that her name again....ellechrystal read this post
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Epistemology(f): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Wonder what people see in big bosom :-/, I prefer d normal size ones cheesy
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by lirusehn(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
what are you doing here?

ave always bin here. tongue
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by lirusehn(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2014
firstEVA:
gay alert

and you think you can draw me into lesbianism bah? undecided
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Cutedwag(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2014
arvinsloane:
Omo see gobe
real gobe, na ways to get chest big be that o... Lool
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Hadeep: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2014
merits:
my pretty wife.
why you no put the complete pic. Abi she no get am ?
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by princessayesha(f): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Thread not for us grin Alhamdulillah
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by seedorfg(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Let dick do the talking in ur bossom grin
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Geenickel(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2014
immortalvoices:
Seriously I now see nairaland as a catoonland not that am hating but I cud recollect I told seun earlier about the rate at which irrelevant thread makes front page and he promise to adjust
I av lost the passion for nairaland and even if I com online it's just for the fun not for the seriousness or awed it was held

lovely n.lander there are various threads here one can tru,this thread you criticise may be an answer to d prayer of of someone,u neva can tell, uts dfrnt strokes for dffrent folks,#VarietyIsTheSpiceOfLife
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by jvera(f): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2014
nt for pple like me bt aint pple tired of all dis bosom tin
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Geenickel(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
immortalvoices:

lovely n.lander there are various threads here one can tru,this thread you criticise may be an answer to d prayer of of someone,u neva can tell, uts dfrnt strokes for dffrent folks,#VarietyIsTheSpiceOfLife.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by hadizadeezy(f): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
lirusehn:

ave always bin here. tongue
thought you are looking for what have been giving you
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Geenickel(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
immortalvoices:

lovely n.lander there are various threads here one can go tru,this thread you criticise may be an answer to d prayer of of someone,u neva can tell, its dfrnt strokes for dffrent folks,#VarietyIsTheSpiceOfLife.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by IamDejman(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Wt about 'How to make your bossom stand firm till death'.

Dt I would be so interested in!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? / My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.