Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger (26612 Views)

Bosoms Sagging / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Wisegeek01(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Op wat of "Squeezing"
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by femi4: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
TrishaP:
I've heard that a million times
Did you try them? Do they work?
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Hoyediran: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2014
awwww
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by lirusehn(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
thought you are looking for what have been giving you

ave seen it long time ago and i gave it to Barackodam. undecided

hope yu've seen mine?
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by ellechrystal(f): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:
I hope this girl that likes to diss me, what's that her name again....ellechrystal read this post
Lol. Ur not serious o. I love a B just d we they r..
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by hadizadeezy(f): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2014
lirusehn:

ave seen it long time ago and i gave it to Barackodam. undecided

hope yu've seen mine?
LOL! yet to
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by lirusehn(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
LOL! yet to

cheesycheesy

for yur mind
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by PRINCEHPXP(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2014
wat about allowing guys to smush it...(u knw)?
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by dapojaja(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2014
merits:
my pretty wife.

beware of wife snatchers this man
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2014
CherishedIma:
That is for pple with small breast, my own size don do me oh
pictures please or well sketched photo or ur own or adonbilivit
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2014
evegran:
Thanks but I love me gals the way they are cheesy
I used a sophisticated see thru xray camera glasses to view ur profile pix and I didn't see ur n!pples, pls where are they so I can look again?
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by TrishaP(f): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Ontarget:

After your numerous research to look for ways to enlarge your very small blossoms abi? grin
Lol, u never can tell. It's as easy as they say it buh my dear, I've not seen any difference.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by tinyanosa(f): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2014
So fulfilled naturally already... Thanks anyways
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2014
arvinsloane:
Omo see gobe

**Edited**
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my
hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top
comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and
i would like to thank those who have helped me along the
way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for
giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my
parents. I want to thank my cat, for being really fat
and always there for me. I would also like to thank my
pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week.
Next i would like to thank the squirrels that lives in my
backyard for climbing trees because that gives me
inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want
to thank Asingas- My pot bellied friend for the encouragement. This is a special moment in my life and i
would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and
family that have helped me along the way. This moment
will be a moment that i will never forget. I just
remembered a few other people i would like to thank;
I want to thank nairaland for the platform, the rabbit I caught in the village when I was in Jss2,he died a mysterious death though. my
light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the
keyboard without it, the glo internet for letting me go on
Nairaland, my house because without it i would be
homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all
the girls out there who will apply these techniques to achieve a very big boo.bs. Impossibility is nothing. You can be our next Afro candy.Shout out to all the people out there that actually took time out of their
day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to
me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a
post for over 5 years now, but that has not been possible until this
amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but
this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how
i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set
your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i
would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the
top comment is amazing, thank you everyone... I love you all..
**LAST BULLET**
**in olamide's voice** I dey play, I dey play.
sadget well soon
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2014
OP, a friends gf tried all u listed, and this was the result

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by TheRealMrStan(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Shadyswag:
Op u must really LOVE big tits!

I do.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by drey076(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
chaloner:
Wat of peni's ? grin
grin
chaloner:
Wat of peni's ? grin
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by 1one: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Elantracey.

You may need to bookmark this thread

gringringrin
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by zoeee(f): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Creams?

Is that natural
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by iffydave: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
CherishedIma:

Pycture to confirm or....... grin grin
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
zoeee:
Creams?

Is that natural

cheesy
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by zoeee(f): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Creams

Is that natural undecided
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by zoeee(f): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Scrypt:

cheesy

Abi?
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Adeyinka123: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls. What about squeezing? I mean real orgasmic squeezing??
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by MEILYN(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
CherishedIma:
Adonbilivit... Show us first so we go confirm am grin....
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:
I used a sophisticated see thru xray camera glasses to view ur profile pix and I didn't see ur n!pples, pls where are they so I can look again?

Hahaha. Your "sophisticated see thru xray camera glasses" are fake! Aba made.

Get an original one and try again. smiley.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:
OP, a friends gf tried all u listed, and this was the result

LMAO! Funny shi
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by davidugotex(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks op, I think this information, if followed, would reduce the high rate of patronage padded & push up bras get from ladies.
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
evegran:

Hahaha. Your "sophisticated see thru xray camera glasses" are fake! Aba made.

Get an original one and try again. smiley.

Sweetie, its the best design of xray cam ever built. Guess I'll have to magnify to see the n!pples. Brb let me try again
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
DollyParton1:
If mother nature no dash u, then just go for plastic surgery jejely. Ain't no shortcut.
try 20 press up or more a day.......nd u will knw the shotcut.....bware u can bkum a 6park niggirl
Re: Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger by anayoemmanuel85: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmmmmm guy no kill person 4 ds ur wewe story oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Affecting My Relationship / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.