Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Easy Means To Put Your Date At Ease And Remove The Awkward Tension - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Means To Put Your Date At Ease And Remove The Awkward Tension (616 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Means To Put Your Date At Ease And Remove The Awkward Tension by Frankicent(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2014
The key to putting your date at ease is to distract the two of you from thinking too much about what the other is thinking. Tryusing each one of the elements below andyour datinglife will go much more smoothly as a result!

1.Playing games (in a good way)Having your first or second date at a restaurant for dinner is the perfect context for playing silly games which will put the two of you at ease, distracting you both with something harmless and fun. Play a people watching game where you take turns making up the rules. For example, yousay, “I want you to show me which person in this room is the most likely to have gotten, say, the Employee of the Yearaward at work. (Analyze this: I’d probably ask something such as, “Which person here might be the most likely to have a dead body hidden in their floor boards?” What, pray tell, does that say about the relationship expert!?)

2. Compliments: First, I said “compliments,” not rapid-fire praise. In other words, toss out a quick compliment at the very beginning of the date, and toss another compliment your date’s way before the date is over. One or two thoughtful compliments will suffice; any more than that, and you’ll come across as disingenuous or overly anxious.

3. Stories:The first five minutes of a first date are always the most awkward. After giving your new date a compliment, try launching into a brief and colorful story about something — anything. It doesn’t honestly matter that much what the story is about; all you’re really trying to do is to give your date something to focus on and to create a friendly dynamic to open the date.

.4. Humor...read more..http://www.maykusblog.com/2014/12/easy-means-to-put-your-date-at-ease-and.html if you don't want to miss our updates
like our Facebook page Facebook.com/MaykusBlog and twiiter.com/MaykusBlog

(1) (Reply)

Dear Wives, Your Homes Aren't Law Courts!!! / Wil U Alow Ur Fiance(e) 2 Go 4 A Bachelor(ette) Party? / Had A French Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.